? Sharing a 7 day pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdennis

Earning My Ears
If I use 3 days of my $99 7 day pass, could my sister then use it for the next 2 days?

If I use 3 days of my $99 7 day pass, could my sister then use it for the next 2 days?
No because they use a fingerprint scaner at the turnstiles and her finger print will not match up with yours

They have done tests on those scanners, it's written up in the Unofficial guide. If you are relatively the same hand size as your sister you could probably do it.

My DS and I are very simular in size and have the same name.We got our passes mixed up A few times and the finger scanner picked it up quikly.

So basicaly no ticket sharing unless you want to stand in the turnstile for A hour trying to explain why!!!!!

Plus its not legal-just A warning.

You also have to sign the back of the pass and we have heard of people being asked to show ID when the scanner wouldn't work.

Sharing of tickets is not permitted. The scanners are fairly accurate. Even if I use the wrong hand, the fingerscan won't register and both of my hands are the same size.

Because this discusses circumvented the official policy of Universal Studios, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter