? Sharing a 7 day pass

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by hdennis, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdennis

hdennis Earning My Ears

If I use 3 days of my $99 7 day pass, could my sister then use it for the next 2 days?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ky07

ky07 <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>

No because they use a fingerprint scaner at the turnstiles and her finger print will not match up with yours

4. Purseval

Purseval DIS Veteran

They have done tests on those scanners, it's written up in the Unofficial guide. If you are relatively the same hand size as your sister you could probably do it.

5. donaldduck352

donaldduck352 <font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b

My DS and I are very simular in size and have the same name.We got our passes mixed up A few times and the finger scanner picked it up quikly.

So basicaly no ticket sharing unless you want to stand in the turnstile for A hour trying to explain why!!!!!

Plus its not legal-just A warning.

6. damo

damo Proud Redhead

You also have to sign the back of the pass and we have heard of people being asked to show ID when the scanner wouldn't work.

7. phamton

phamton The Other Orlando Themepark Moderator

Sharing of tickets is not permitted. The scanners are fairly accurate. Even if I use the wrong hand, the fingerscan won't register and both of my hands are the same size.

Because this discusses circumvented the official policy of Universal Studios, I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.