Shared Reviews - Voting Question??

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
Hi Everybody. I appreciate everyone that has voted for me. I have mentioned before that I am very challenged when it comes to the computer. I would love to vote for everyone that has voted for me now. I am braindead and don't know how to do it though. I will try to vote for all of the dissers. I saw where it said to go to community chit chat, but then again, how do I add my name? This is a very good week for me to spend time voting. Please help. Also, do we get paid for voting? :confused3 Thanks for you help. :goodvibes

from one computer challanged person to another, I understand. Go into the dis thread and post a message. Maybe say what you name is here and what it is there so that everyone know who you are. It will then add your name to the top box on that thread. To vote, you can either click on the persons name and go to all their reviews and vote or go to the start page and click on the catagories to pull up reviews in each catagory and vote that way. Does this answer any of your questions?

Hi, me again???? I tried to click on the big orange vote sign. It doesn't say anything when I do. I also wrote a comment on two people's. By doing this am I voting? I probably sound really dumb but I am frustrated and getting a headache. How the heck do I vote? I thought I did by commenting but now I'm not so sure. Please help. I still dont' know how to put my name on that list either. :confused3

no, when you comment, that is all that you do is comment. Vote on the Orange VOte circle thingie. It should pop up how many votes you have left in that category and ask if you want to vote. Just click yes and it will confirm that you have voted.

I am also a little challenged right now with Shared Reviews. Today I accepted friends and tried to vote for some Disers.

How is everyone doing with this? I am trying to get back on the ball with this. I posted 3 or 4 new reviews today, but I'm still confused on how the pay thing works exactly. It looks like I need to take some time and read over everything a little.

Good Luck!

oh, can I brag a bit???? I made $178 last month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is going straight into the ole' Disney fund!!

Maybe you guys can help me... originally I understood the Shared Reviews deal- $5.00 per 2 reviews- and completed many. Now that the whole system is changed- how does it work to earn $$> Do you still review products or is it all based on votes and comments? Thanks and I'll be sure to cast votes to all of you guys!
;)

Hi Krismom,
Yeah, you don't get $5 for reviews now--that was only during the Beta phase. We are now in the real phase. You get money based on people voting for your reviews because those reviews earn revenue for the site. That is basically it in a nutshell. For more exposure, please feel free to join us on the forum boards. That way you get your name out there and more people are likely to check your reviews out. =)

Please be aware that it is against the DISboard's Posting Guidelines to advertise your Shared Reviews Username in a post. Posts which mention an SR username will be edited or deleted accordingly. If it becomes a problem, there is a possibility that we will no longer be permitted to discuss the program at all here on the DIS.

I strongly suggest that any discussion of voting for each other's reviews be taken to the Shared Reviews forums or handled via PM only.

Geesh, I didn't know that. Seems I am always getting scolded here...probably why I haven't really been posting here much. =(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter