Share your Excel spreadsheet?

I have one with DDP info (savings/tax/tip calculations) room reservation data, a second page with our park itineraries info on it, color coded with ADR info and with some DISsigners art for extra fun. I used a different color for each day and marked meal and pool/free time with other colors. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll e-mail tomorrow (they're on my work computer). BTW - the itineraries are customized and geared for 6,9 and 13 yo boys.

The park itineraries don't fit onto a 5x7 index card, but I made one for each day and could fit three days on a sheet of laminate. I cut out each day, matched up and put the pictures on the backside of each itinerary and then laminated the pages together. I used four sheets of 9x12 peel and stick laminate that I got at staples to put them together.

Hi 3boymthr, I would so much appreciate it if you could e-mail your spreadsheet to me. rswanson@new.rr.com. Thanks you so much.

I've sent a copy of mine to everyone who requested it. I'm not as detailed as the one posted on this board though. If your request looked like you were asking for it I didn't bother sending you mine. My spreadsheet can be used to:
1) countdown days
2) keep up with ADRs
3) schedule what parks for what days and what nighttime events
4) keep up with show times
5) keep up with payments
6) keep up with park hours
7) track touring guides recommended parks
8) make lists of recommended dining
9) make print outs to stick in camera bags, pocket books, back packs for return if lost

It does not drill down to "what will I do at what time" because I could never stick to a schedule. If you want a copy and didn't recieve it just post again and I'll get it to you. Let me know if you have any questions.

for those of you who haven't done so, I need an e-mail address to send it to. Thanks

I would love a copy also. Thanks so much for your generosity SpectroMax.

rswanson3@new.rr.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter