Share your Excel spreadsheet?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by jennk1425, May 18, 2009.

1. jennk1425

jennk1425 Mouseketeer

Hi all! I am brand new to this board and we're leaving in only 8 days!:scared1:
    I was reading some wonderful tips from everyone and I started trying to make my own excel spreadsheet. I'd love to laminate it onto a 5x7 index card!
    Would anyone consider emailing me their old ones so I can customize them? :confused: I kinda stink at this and I only have naptime to get it all accomplished. Thank you SO much!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessBetsy

PrincessBetsy "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Welcome to the Dis!! I can send you a planner that I got from a fellow Dis member - I changed it to fit my families needs. Just post your email and I will send it to you! Have a magical trip!

4. SpectroMax

SpectroMax Mouseketeer

I'll send you mine also.

Just post your e-mail. I'm not sure what other people's look like but I'm an amatuer disney planner and an expert excel formatter so I have a pretty cool sheet that I've been refining for a couple of years now.

5. jennk1425

jennk1425 Mouseketeer

jennk at gristlepit dot com

Thanks so much!!

6. TRICKY_TINK

TRICKY_TINK Mouseketeer

oooh ooh me too! Sorry for the hijack. I too only have naptime to accomplish anything. I can't make up a spreadsheet for the life of me. If you don't mind please send to fairydust@rochester.rr.com

7. SpectroMax

SpectroMax Mouseketeer

I sent it

Enjoy your trip

8. SpectroMax

SpectroMax Mouseketeer

Got you too!

9. mandanjeremy

mandanjeremy Mouseketeer

Ok one more for me if you dont mind....Im pretty horrible at excel and DH just thinks Im silly when I ask him to put so much effort into planning a vacation!
    amanda.jeremylester@hotmail.com

10. SpectroMax

SpectroMax Mouseketeer

I'll share mine with whom ever wants it but be forewarned. . . I do not believe in great detailed planning because I would never be able to stick to it. My plans involve where will I go on what day and what will I eat. As far as what attractions to FP what shows to see and what rides to hit at ropedrop . . . I kind of keep that in my head and just go with common sense to beat the crowds. Works great for me, but another spreadsheet will be needed for detailed planning.

11. PrincessBetsy

I will share my planner with anyone who wants it, but mine is not that detailed either. I just plan what park I'm going to on what day and where I'm going to eat. I do not plan out what attraction I'm going to at a certain time. Hope it helps everyone and have magical trips!

12. PrincessBetsy

SpectroMax, could you send me your spreadsheet? I made a planner on Word, but I can't figure out excel. Thank you so much!!

blarue@embarqmail.com

13. SpectroMax

SpectroMax Mouseketeer

I sent it.

the other thing is you may have to do a good bit of altering to mine. The reason being I'm a 28 year old male with a GF traveling with. No kids to pack and plan for. . . You can always just insert lines on the packing list if need be.

14. PrincessBetsy

Thanks for that! It's really good!

15. 3boymthr

3boymthr DIS Veteran

I have one with DDP info (savings/tax/tip calculations) room reservation data, a second page with our park itineraries info on it, color coded with ADR info and with some DISsigners art for extra fun. I used a different color for each day and marked meal and pool/free time with other colors. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll e-mail tomorrow (they're on my work computer). BTW - the itineraries are customized and geared for 6,9 and 13 yo boys.

The park itineraries don't fit onto a 5x7 index card, but I made one for each day and could fit three days on a sheet of laminate. I cut out each day, matched up and put the pictures on the backside of each itinerary and then laminated the pages together. I used four sheets of 9x12 peel and stick laminate that I got at staples to put them together.

16. nmanning19

nmanning19 Mouseketeer

can anyone send me a copy of these, it will be a push to get me started for my trip, thanks

mtjrob@hotmail.com

17. Dave_uk

Dave_uk Mouseketeer

If any one could send me a copy of theses then it would be much appreciated thank you so much.:goodvibes

davewaller87@googlemail.com

Thank You :yay:

18. pacman9a

pacman9a Mouseketeer

19. stephanie25dawn

stephanie25dawn Earning My Ears

Could I please have copies too? stephanie25dawn @ Yahoo . com

Thanks soooo much.

Stephanie

20. JeannieNM

JeannieNM DIS Veteran

I would love a copies too.