• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, could you do image 313 of 524...it's the grand gathering Mickey Ears....I would like the middle to read" "Thanksgiving WDW 2011"

The outline names: Paw-Paw; Mimi, Tim, Julie, Emma, Riley, Chase, Jennifer, Charlie, C.J.

Thank you

Hey....I can't find the design; were you able to make it?

Looking for the pink & black zebra mickey head with the name: Ashley

Thanks again - I've been looking all night! It's so much fun!

Hello....love your designs. We are leaving Friday (nothing like waiting for the last minute LOL)....anyway could you do me a Mickey Ears/red Pirate bandana with the name of C.J. on it. Thank you!

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!!

You're work is super impressive and I have a couple of requests if you don't mind.

1) In Anniversary/Wedding Folder (2nd one in the folder): Mickey Bubble that has the silver mickey rings and the disney cruise flag
I would like it to have our names Jason & Jenna
and Celebrating our Dream Come True and Disney Magic

2)In the Cruise Name Tags Folder: DCL Ship Name Magic
One that says Jason
One that says Jenna

3)2012 Disney Cruise Pirates Grey: Mr. & Mrs. Wood

4)3 Mickey Heads: My prince charming is part.......stitch, prince charming, eyeore.....and I wouldn't have him any other way! (black background)

5)3 Mickey Heads: My princess is a little bit......belle, tigger, rosetta....and I wouldn't have her any other way! (black background)

Last one, I promise...Can you do an image with the disney magic and the bubble around it and the stars as ears....similar to your 'Do You Believe Disney Dream tampamom' design
Included in it somewhere Honeymoon Cruise and the dates September 29, 2012 - October 6, 2012
and our names Jenna and Jason

Thanks for all the work you put in to make everyone's vacations extra special....I'm in awe of your talent :worship::worship::worship:

Hi there, my request isn't needed for a while but just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost. :goodvibes

I'm not in a hurry though, and thank you for all your hard work for everyone!

When you have time, could I get this design:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Ez7yjsnz/Grand_Gathering_Family_Design_.html(same names, one w/ red mickey heads & 1 design without)

Anthony, Rebecca, Eva, Desmond, Joel, Anita, Madeline, Maya

http://www.4shared.com/photo/bwt1fD4l/Christmas_Name_Tink_with_Borde.html
Grandma, Eva, Madeline, Maya, Rebecca, Anita

http://www.4shared.com/photo/KeJs5afd/Christmas_Name_Mickey_with_Bor.html
Grandpa, Joel, Desmond, Anthony

Thank you so much -your designs are fantastic!

I hope I'm not too late, here are your requests.:goodvibes

That's ok...I know you were busy. We are going in 2012 again. Can you change the 2011? We are going back in Feb to celebrate Stanley and Carol's anniversary. Could you make them a special design and have the others say "Celebrating Stanley and Carol's Anniversary" Their anniversary is Valentine's Day, so somehow incorporate the two?? I would like all of the wording to be within the bubble if at all possible...thanks.

That's ok...I know you were busy. We are going in 2012 again. Can you change the 2011? We are going back in Feb to celebrate Stanley and Carol's anniversary. Could you make them a special design and have the others say "Celebrating Stanley and Carol's Anniversary" Their anniversary is Valentine's Day, so somehow incorporate the two?? I would like all of the wording to be within the bubble if at all possible...thanks.

I hope you got that I added their anniversary is Valentines day!...lol

I'm sorry if I am out of place here. I love, love, LOVE all of your disigns!
We are planning our family trip (family of 12) in December 2011. I would love to have some of your amazing creations to make the five grand kids trip that much more awesome! If you have time, could you please make invitations for the following? I understand completely if you are extremely busy and will settle for absolutely any you have time to do.....

ANY KIND of Christmas disign...... (prefer: Micky, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, etc
or Toy Story / Cars)

Invite #1. To:Disney World, Gavyn and Easton, for Dec 12 - 19

#2. To: Disney World, Rebecca, Emily & Olivia, for Dec 13 - 19

#3. To: Cinderella's Royal Table, Rebecca, Emily, Olivia, Gavyn &
Easton 12/14 - Lunch (no time please)

#4. MVMCP - December 14, 2011 7:00 pm, Rebecca, Emily, Olivia,
Gavyn & Easton

#5. Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House 9:00 am, Rebecca,
Emily, Olivia, Gavyn & Easton

I really appreciate any of these and once again, I hope I am posting in the correct spot.
Hi there, did you want just a blank Christmas design? Also on the letters and invites...separate names or grouped the way you posted?:goodvibes

Hi Shadowryter! I was wondering if you could please make me some dining invites for our trip in January! I know you probably have so much and if you can't do all of this I totally understand but here are our meals!

1. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Addyson.jpg - Could you please make one like this for my daughter McKenna. It is also her 6th b-day so if you could add Happy Birthday or something about it being her b-day that would be wonderful! The date is Monday, Jan. 9th 2012 at 8:55

2. Cinderellas Royal Table Invitation Jenavieve.jpg - Could you please make one like this saying Princess McKenna (again it is her 6th b-day!) The date is Monday, Jan 9th 2012 at 10:05

3. Cinderellas Royal Table Invitation Jenavieve.jpg - Could you please make one like this saying Prince Caleb and Prince Reagan. The date is Monday, Jan 9th 2012 at 10:05

4. Tusker House Donald's Safari Breakfast Invitation 2 Zach & Natalia.jpg - Could you please make one like this saying Dear McKenna, Caleb and Reagan. The date is Tuesday Jan 10th 2012 at 9:30

5. Hollywood & Vine Play n Dine Invitation Sophia and Zachary.jpg | JPEG Image - Could you please make one like this...names are McKenna, Caleb and Reagan. The date is Wednesday Jan 11th 2012 at 9:10

6. Ohana Best Friends Invitation Kaitlyn and Abby.jpg - Could you please make one like this...names are McKenna, Caleb and Reagan. The date is Thursday Jan 12th 2012 at 10:40

7. Chef Mickey's Dinner Invitation Jacob and Nathan.jpg - Could you please make one like this...names are McKenna, Caleb and Reagan. The date is Friday Jan 13th 2012 at 5:05

8. last one! Akershus Princess Storybook Blue Invitation Gaius.jpg - Could you please make one like this saying Princess McKenna. The date is Saturday Jan 14th 2012 at 2:45

Thank you SO much! I appologize that there are so many! The letters are just too cute! I love them!!:goodvibes

thank you!
Angie

May I please have this disign for Andy and Amelia (two seperate ones)

Im_Going_to_Disney_World_Chris.jpg

Thank you so much!

I almost forgot one more! May I please get:

Phineas_Ferb_Stroller_Tag_Mun.jpg

I would like it to say Andy's Ride at top and change to 2011 at bottom. Please keep their quote. Thank you so much!!

Hi Linda,
I really don't intend to sound like a nag but just wanted to make sure my old post wasn't lost in the shuffle. It's #3426 on pg 229.

I know I said take your time since we don't need it til Apr and still don't so don't rush. I posted while you were away since I'm so forgetful I was afraid if I put it off, half our group would have no name fill magnets.:laughing:

I'm only asking that I'm on your list somewhere and the posts from while you were away aren't accidentally missed.

Thank you so much for adding some extra magic to everyone's vacations! :hug:
I really appreciate it! :thumbsup2:worship::dance3:

LOVE your work!!! If you get the chance, could we please get this one with "The Potz family" and "Disney Wonder Jan 22-29, 2012" at the bottom?

2012_Disney_Crusie_Pirates_Red.jpg

Hi,

I would like something like this: http://dc436.4shared.com/img/Ci37dU7s/s7/2012_Disney_Crusie_Pirates_Red.jpg

But instead of the EXCLAMATION POINT at the end of 'Disney cruise for Us" could you put a QUESTION MARK? please.

I am trying to convince my 8 year old niece that she'd have fun on a cruise with her Auntie but she's a bit aprehensive. I was thinking of printing it out on the back of an A-10 size envelope and then writing a letter to her so she can tell me if she will come or not. (I have to bid my vacation weeks in December). I want to do the NYC 8 day Bahamas for next summer.

Also, if you have anything that I could insert into a word program as an image for the cruise letter I'm writing that would be great. I looked at the bubbles but they didn't grab my attention. I really have no idea what I'm looking for.
Her name is ADELINE and I'm AUNTIE MERILYN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter