Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shadowryter,

I would like to make a request. I would like the mickey head outline with the names - like the Grand Gathering ones. We have 9 people going so not sure if that will fill up the whole outline so maybe put some dots between each name? We don't need the year, just blank in the middle or the outline around it. I have very picky men in my group and I'm just lucky that they'll even wear a shirt. :)

Names - the first grouping is one family, then a friend, second group is one family. I would like to keep family names together:

John
Angie
Michael
Amanda

Aaron

Derek
Tammy
Erin
Beth

Thanks so much!!!
Hi Tammy, here is your request.:goodvibes

I met with a friend who is helping me with this too, and she suggested everyone have their names on the front (namefills) and the 3 birthday people have "It's My 21st/60th Birthday" on the back of the shirt. What do you think of that idea?
Hi there, most people will put the large design on the back and then the name or small design around the pocket area or left chest. I have received your emails but let's start with these.:goodvibes

I am quite jealous. Everytime I look at the Mickey heads with names. I love them and wish I could do them. :confused3:worship: Penny

Thanks for my first item, your work is awesome! I got them printed and am ready to make a few more requests:)I know there are a lot, so please just do what you can. Thanks so much!!!

We are going with 3 familes to a few of the requests may have more than one name.

1. Welcome to Disney letter from Mickey (2)
-Hannah, Aubrey, and Alannah
-Riley and Sutton
-Saylor

2. Character Bubble Names
Hannah- Princesses
Aubrey- Princesses
Alannah-Mickey/Minnie
Riley- Princesses
Sutton- Mickey/Minnie
Saylor- Mickey/Minnie

3. Invitations to the following resturants- All can be addressed to The Gang-
-Ohana- Dinner
-Crystal Palace- Breakfast
-Tusker House- Donalds Safari Breakfast- Breakfast
-Sanaa- Dinner
-Boma- Breakfast

Sorry, but I thought of two more things..

An invitation for the BBB salon for Hannah and one for Riley

Also I love the stroller tags with the fab 5 bubble stroller tag
Could you please make one for the
Padilla Family
Shafer Family
Huffman Family

Thanks so much!

Finally made my adr's whoot whoot! We would appreciate it if ou cold please do the following

http://www.4shared.com/photo/CtZw17C1/Akershus_Princess_Storybook_Lu.html
Lily and Dayne Sept 17 2011 12:25

do you have a Narcoossee's? dinner for fireworks @ 7:35 Sunday the 18th Dayne and Lily

http://www.4shared.com/photo/_1Y8vBwT/Chef_Mickeys_Dinner_Invitation.html
Lily and Dayne Sept 19 6:20 (can the background be white?)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/8OwksWP8/Cinderellas_Royal_Table_Invita.html
Lily and Dayne 12:00 noon (no specific date~ leave blank)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/n0DDVeEe/Welcome_to_All_Star_Movies_Res.html Jami & Dayne

http://www.4shared.com/photo/n0DDVeEe/Welcome_to_All_Star_Movies_Res.html Glen, Melissa, Jack & Cole

do you have a Sci Fi Sept 21 12:30 Dayne & Lily

DO you haev Tokyo Dining? Sept 22 5:20 Lily and Dayne

http://www.4shared.com/photo/mbX-46gM/Citricos_Invitation_Blank.htm Sept 23 5:55 Kris it is her Bday, can this be included in any way? and maybe a Tigger

http://www.4shared.com/photo/mbX-46gM/Citricos_Invitation_Blank.html Dayne & Lily Sept 23 5:55

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Kbm6STft/Boma_-_Flavors_of_Africa_Invit.html Kris Sept 24 5:15

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Kbm6STft/Boma_-_Flavors_of_Africa_Invit.html Barb, Jami, Dayne & Lily Sept 24 5:15

do YOu have the Wave? Sept 25 5:00 Dayne & Lily

http://www.4shared.com/photo/BZaf1EyL/Cape_May_Clam_Bake_Buffet_Invi.html Jami, Barb, Lily & Dayne Sept 28 5:25

http://www.4shared.com/photo/8eBsBX7o/California_Grill_Invitation_Bl.html Jami, Barb, Dayne & Lily Sept 29 7:30

if you can, any of these would be great, there is no hurry as you can see from the dates, thank you
Hi there, just about finished....one question...did you want a date on ASM?

Shadowryter- I will not request anymore after this...I promise (I will stop looking at your shared files :rolleyes1) If they weren't so awesome it wouldn't be a problem.

I would like...

"Mickey MH Curt" Name: Mike
"Minnie MH Mandy" Name: Madison, Madeline, Rachel & Becki

Thank you so much. I can't wait for this trip. It'll be fun to match my girls on several days. They will be excited to see what I have packed for them too.:cool1:
Hi there, here are your M&M heads.:goodvibes

Hello! I had you do MNSSHP Mickey heads for me last year. Just saw my kiddos names in your disigns.

Can I request 5 Halloween Mickey Heads with the Haunted mansion on the head, the HM sign in one ear and my daughters names in the other ear.

Can I have one say:

Emily
Lizzie
Sam
Mom
Dad

Thanks so much!
Hi there, here are you HM Mickey Bubbles.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for all the HP things. You have made a little boy SO happy!

I do have another request... this time from the Disney side of the family.
I was looking at your bubble Mickey heads and was wondering if you could make one for each country in the World Showcase? I am Judy, as well as my friends Wendy and Kim are planning a few days in April at the Flower show and would love to make some things with our names.. so I hoped you could make one bubble head for each country... I know that's 11 different countries but I thought I would ask... If the names are too much I understand but Epcot country Mickey bubble heads would be great.
Thanks again for making our trips so special!
Judy
Hi Judy, give me a few days and I'll see what I can come up with.:goodvibes
Linda

I am quite jealous. Everytime I look at the Mickey heads with names. I love them and wish I could do them. :confused3:worship: Penny
Hi Penny, so nice of you to drop by and say that. But you are one of the reasons that I aspired to become a DISigner.:love::worship:
Linda

Thanks for my first item, your work is awesome! I got them printed and am ready to make a few more requests:)I know there are a lot, so please just do what you can. Thanks so much!!!

We are going with 3 familes to a few of the requests may have more than one name.

1. Welcome to Disney letter from Mickey (2)
-Hannah, Aubrey, and Alannah
-Riley and Sutton
-Saylor

2. Character Bubble Names
Hannah- Princesses
Aubrey- Princesses
Alannah-Mickey/Minnie
Riley- Princesses
Sutton- Mickey/Minnie
Saylor- Mickey/Minnie

3. Invitations to the following resturants- All can be addressed to The Gang-
-Ohana- Dinner
-Crystal Palace- Breakfast
-Tusker House- Donalds Safari Breakfast- Breakfast
-Sanaa- Dinner
-Boma- Breakfast

Sorry, but I thought of two more things..

An invitation for the BBB salon for Hannah and one for Riley

Also I love the stroller tags with the fab 5 bubble stroller tag
Could you please make one for the
Padilla Family
Shafer Family
Huffman Family

Thanks so much!
Hi there, did you have any dates or times on the invitations or letter?

Hello-
Could you do the following for me, please... You have great designs!!! Amazing what people can do, especially to someone like me who is the "other side" of the brain:)

Mickey Bubble Tie Dye Mickey Abbie.jpg name Lilly Kate

Family Vacation 2 Rodden Family.jpg Doughman Family Vacation 2011

Mickey Bubble Tiger with Bow Ava.jpg Lilly Kate

Alabama Crimson Tide Bubble Blank.jpg Cooper 2011

Thanks!!
Kelly:)

I love your designs! I was wondering if I could please get the Mickey Head design for MNSSHP, with the Haunted Mansion in the middle? I'm sorry I cannot figure out the jpeg numbers. If you need more info please let me know. I would need to request 4-Jim, Lisa, Emma and Carter, each on a design, with 2011 on the other ear. Thank you so much in advance!

I knew I should have waited before asking for the above, your designs are too cute, may I also get these two:
mickey head with Tangled, Emma on one ear, 2011 on the other, then another mickey head with Goofy, Carter on one ear, 2011 on the other?

Hi Cathy, welcome to my design thread and yes we are on the same cruise in October and I can't wait. Enough snow and cold weather already.:rolleyes1Here are your requests along with some Dream designs. I am working on more for the cruise but a couple are not posted as they involve my FE gifts...sorry about that. I can customize the designs any way you like. I have sent you Stitch for now but when I have some time I will work on Pinnochio for you. Here are your requests.:goodvibes
Linda:
Thank you so much! The disigns are awesome. If you have time could you please redo the spelling of the name on the Pooh MH and the Mickey letters for Jeffery? His name is spelled Jeffery. The Dream disigns have his name correct. Thanks again so much for making these for us.
We are supposed to get sllet/snow here tonight ugh. Come on October! I hope we meet you on the cruise :flower3:
ETA: I just found out I made a BIG mistake on a name. The two designs that say Brylee should say Rylee. I feel like I should go hide under a rock. Can you change those if you change the two for Jeffery? I will try not to bug you anymore lol.
Kathy

Thanks Linda,

The Grand Gathering Mickey head turned out GREAT! The little Mickeyheads are wayyy better than just dots.

Hi Penny, so nice of you to drop by and say that. But you are one of the reasons that I aspired to become a DISigner.:love::worship:
Linda

How sweet of you to say. Thank you I am having fun this weekend catching up on everyone's work. :goodvibes

Love your designs! Could I get 2 of the "Do_You_Believe_DCL_Dream_2011.jpg"? One with October 2 - October 9 and the other with October 2 - October 6.

Thanks so much in advance.

Terri

Linda:
Thank you so much! The disigns are awesome. If you have time could you please redo the spelling of the name on the Pooh MH and the Mickey letters for Jeffery? His name is spelled Jeffery. The Dream disigns have his name correct. Thanks again so much for making these for us.
We are supposed to get sllet/snow here tonight ugh. Come on October! I hope we meet you on the cruise :flower3:
ETA: I just found out I made a BIG mistake on a name. The two designs that say Brylee should say Rylee. I feel like I should go hide under a rock. Can you change those if you change the two for Jeffery? I will try not to bug you anymore lol.
Kathy
Hi Kathy, I am soooo sorry about that...but at least now I don't feel so bad.:lmao:Unfortunately I am one of the poor misguided souls that went to the Hunt & Peck school of typing. So things happen.:rotfl:Here are your corrections. You're not bugging me at all.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter