Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Linda Love your work!!! When you have time could you please create these awesome designs for me:

1. 2012 Disney Dream
Bottom: Dea's 1st Cruise Feb 2-5

2. Anniversary 3-Mickey Bubble
Left ear: Dewayne & Una
Right ear: Celebrating 5 Magical Years

3. Disney Cruise Name Tag Dream (need 9 with the names Dewayne, Una, Dea, Kelli, Dennis, Kelia, Dante, Anthony, Brandon)

4. Fairy Iridessa Bubble
Left ear: Dea
Right ear: 2012

5. Fairy Iridessa Bubble
Left ear: Kelia
Right ear: 2012

6. Baby Minnie Bubble
Left ear: 2012
Middle: Kelia
Bottom: My 1st Disney Cruise

7. Baby Princess Ariel
Left ear: Kelia
Right ear: Princess in Training

8. Baby Princess Jasmine
Left ear: Dea
Right ear: Princess in Training

Thank you for your time & creativity.
Hi there, so sorry for the confusion. I haven't created the 2012 character logo's yet...only the Pirate ones. But I will. I have to get caught up on my requests first. For now though, here are your other requests.:goodvibes

Okay, so I am new to this whole thing. We have been to DW around 7 times in the past 14 years. But I just signed up for this site today. I have looked at your designs and would like to request a few, but I don't want to do it the wrong way. What does everyone mean by "please do not quote my design"?
This may sound stupid, but I don't want to make anyone mad because I know you guys work hard and do this for free so I want to do it correctly.
Thanks,

Keran::MinnieMo
Hi Keran and welcome to my thread. "Quoting a design" means to copy and paste the full sized image into the thread which takes up valuable space. After around 250 pages a thread is locked which is why this is #2. The best way is to use the link to the design image which will allow me to open it up and see what it is you want. Then just give me your customization based on that image. I can change these to just about anything you would like. By the way, I don't get mad if someone new posts images. You'll learn as you go along.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi Shadowryter

If you could please consider the following...

I just got tix's for the Imagination Movers concert and was wondering if you have any designs for them not really mickey bubbles but just some type of transfer. I didn't see naything in the 4shared files. I have looked and found this site and will look more to try and help you come up with images. I am not sure what you use or how you get them. But will do what I can to help

http://www.imaginationmovers.com/

If you don't do this type of project, thats kewl.. you have to draw the line somewhere and I am so thankful for the art you do

have a great day

Hi there, have no idea what this is about. My little one will be 21 this September.:rolleyes1 The image you sent had a good clear png. so if it's just the logo you want I can enlarge this and send it your way. no problem. :goodvibes

sorry for the dealyed response, I missed your response :rolleyes1 and finally thought, hey did I miss something???? :rotfl2:

Now that I am finally up-to-speed! Anything I can put on a Tshirt for a 5 & 7 YO would be great. Wit ha white background if possible, I put them on white t's

thanks
Pink

Hi Shadowryter

If you could please consider the following...

I just got tix's for the Imagination Movers concert and was wondering if you have any designs for them not really mickey bubbles but just some type of transfer. I didn't see naything in the 4shared files. I have looked and found this site and will look more to try and help you come up with images. I am not sure what you use or how you get them. But will do what I can to help

http://www.imaginationmovers.com/

If you don't do this type of project, thats kewl.. you have to draw the line somewhere and I am so thankful for the art you do

have a great day

sorry for the dealyed response, I missed your response :rolleyes1 and finally thought, hey did I miss something???? :rotfl2:

Now that I am finally up-to-speed! Anything I can put on a Tshirt for a 5 & 7 YO would be great. Wit ha white background if possible, I put them on white t's

thanks
Pink
Hi there, I was wondering where you were.:lmao:This is just a simple logo. I'm not really up to speed on this so anything you's like added just let me know.:goodvibes

Shadowryter.........Hi! Still getting used to the boards......but I would like to request a few things.....I love your work!:lovestruc

Could I get A Mickey Bubble (Head) with Rapunzel and the name Emily

and A Mickey Bubble (Head) with either Iron Man or Goofy with the name Joey.....I didn't see Iron Man.....but if you can make one....this would be my first choice ;)

A sign from the Resort Stars collection...we will be staying at the Coronado Springs Resort....with Tinkerbell and "The Klaas' 2nd Trip 2011"

Thanks so Much for ALL YOU DO FOR US DISNEY PEEPS!!!:flower3:

Hi! I am new to this board, but LOVE your work and would like to have some things customized for my family. Our vacation to WDW is in September so, I'm not in a rush to get these items. Please let me know if I'm not doing this the proper way or if I need to provide more information.

Stroller Tag
I like the Mickey Head with the resort logo inside, but do not see one for the Yacht Club. Can you make one with this logo? If so, I would like for it to read "Bowers Family Stroller". I'm not sure which color head will work best for the logo since it is red, yellow & blue so, whichever you think looks best would be fine. I would prefer for the outer band of the tag and the writing to be in the same color scheme as the logo though.

Character Letter & Envelope
Dear Savannah,

We are so overjoyed to hear that you are coming to visit us during your first visit to Disney World in September.

All of your princess friends are looking forward to your arrival and we can't wait to meet you!

Love,
Ariel, Belle & Cinderella

Back to ask for one of my Magical Adventures page
Can I get one of these

WIth the blue / red border...
Wording: Our Magical Adventure
Kibby Family - 2011

and the following:

Mickey bubbles that look like - and can you put the names underneath
Goofy - name Luke
Tigger Todd
Minnie - Minnie
Donald - Levi

Thanks so much!

I would like to request the following:

Mickey_MH_Curt.jpg with the name Griffin
Minnie_MH_2_Mandy.jpg with the name Grace

Thanks so very much!

Terri

Could you make a few disigns for me when you have the time, please!
Mickey MH Mason.jpg with the name Kaleb
Mickey MH Mason.jpg With the name Jonah
Minnie MH 2 Annette.jpg with the name Stephanie

DV Disney World Lamb Family.jpg with Stephanie, Jonah and Kaleb
Walt DIsney World Castle Fireworks 2 Brittany.jpg with Jonah instead of Brittany and could you put 16th on there if possible!

Thank you so much! I have loved going through all of your DISigns! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Thank you for understanding about us "newbies"

We are going to WDW in Mid May 2011 and these are the requests I have, I hope it's not too much.

File - Stroller and Scooter Tags

Fab 5 Bubble Stroller Tag
McCulloch Family Stroller

Family Stroller Jungle
McCulloch Family Stroller

Princess Stroller Tag
This Stroller Belongs
To Princess
Abigail

File Re-Created Designs

Star Wars M and M
Jedi Master
Riley

File Other Designers

Can you do 2 little Mickey Heads instead of Three
saying: Nandy's
Mousketeers
and in the Mickey Heads saying Riley in one and Abigail in the other?

File Disney Years

Black Minnie Bubble with Bow

2011 in one ear and Nandy in the other ear
2011 in one ear and Keran in the other
2011 in one ear and Abigail in the other

Mickey M H Tom:

2011 in one ear and PawPaw in the other ear
2011 in one ear and Scott in the other
2011 in one ear and Riley in the other

Disney 2011 Character Logo

2011 Disney World Mickey Frame
McCulloch Family

Bubble Designs Special Requests

Do you believe black bg
and
Mickeys House

File Parks
Star Wars Weekend Jedi Mickey
Riley and if you could add 2011 somewhere great if not it's okay.

Thank you,
Keran:flower3:

Hi!! Thank you so much for the service that you offer. Thank you for your time and talents to allow us to make our memories sweeter!

Would you mind making some disigns for our grand gathering trip? We are leaving in May.

From your Disney Years folder:

Can you please make 5 of the file name "TTY Minnie MH 2.jpg" with the following names - written in the center:

Janice
Melissa
Carrie
Marisa
Juliana

Also, from the Disney Years folder:

Can you please make 6 of the file name "TTY Mickey MH.jpg" with the following names - written in the center:

George
Brian
Marc
Dominic
Thomas
Desi

Thank you very much!!!
Hi there, here are your Mickey heads.:goodvibes

Hi Neighbor!

We live in Auburn, MA. We would love it if you would do a couple of DISigns for us!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/bTiQWJR0/2011_Disney_Cruise_Pirates_Gra.html
(This with "The Bowles Family")

http://www.4shared.com/photo/WmPpZpm3/Belle_Yellow_Mickey_Bubble_Abi.html
(This with "Katie" and "2011" in the other ear)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/TsDFtw3D/Fozzie_bear_Bubble_David.html
(This with "Mike")

Thank you so much!
Chris
Hi Chris...right back at cha neighbor and welcome to my thread. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hello again,

May I please ask for the following:

Star_Wars_M__M_Charlie.jpg with these names:

Marc
Cliff
John
Griffin
Shane

thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter