• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shadowryter
we are going to mousetacular in dec but before it gets kicked off a bunch of us are getting together for MVMCP by any chance do you have a really nice out of the box eye attracting design . if you can help in any way i really appricate it . Thanks for anything you can come up with ?
Jeff:wizard:
Hi Jeff, I would suggest taking a look in my 4shared files. I have many MVMCP designs there. Look under Christmas and Christmas 2011.:goodvibes

Those shirts are absolutely precious! I can't wait to get my design because that is what I am planning also!

Thank you so much!!! Both are adorable! My mother will love her Grandkid design for her b-day!

Hi
Your designs are wonderful. I love this design. Would it be possible to get this with

Grand Gathering Family Design 2 Grandpa - Karson

:yay:
Disney Magic
April 2011
in the middle

and the names

Mickey
Patty
Kelsey
Katie
Maggie
Ryan

Thanks so much
Patty
Could I add another one of these Grand Gatherings with

2011 in the middle (with the Mickey ears on the 0) and the words around
Our first Disney Cruise

Thanks again. Can not wait to make my shirts

Hi! I abslutey loe you name fills!! We are doing a huge family reuion trip and were suprising one of the little kids (shes 7) and celebrating a birthday too!! We wanted to have our names inour favorite characters on the back of the shirts and long story short we made a shirt that says suprise your going to Disney world and we all wanna wear our shirts when we give her her's! There is 24 of us and I know it's a lot but we appreicate any and all help ou can give us!!! Thank you soo much!!!

debbie-f - cinderella
ray -m- grumpy
lauren -f- eyore
amanda -f- stitch
Ginny -f- goofy
pete-m- goofy
jake -m- mickey
alex -m- pooh
max-m -Donald Duck
Rosella-f - snow white
Dave -m- Donald Duck
Stacey -f- tinkerbell
Matt -m- goofy
Nick -m- pirates
Rachael-f - Jasmine
Kurt -m- Aladdin
Santino-m - Mickey ( he's the birtdy boy!!! he'll be 2)
Emma -f- Pincesses (as many as possible shes the lttle one were suprising!!)
Lynn -f- anything disney
Mark -m- anything disney
Tracy -f- anything disney
Gavin -m- Cars
Caroline -f- jasmine
Kathy -f- Belle

I also put there genders next to the names if that helped any! I trust your judgment on whatever you want to choose lol were not to picky we just want to make the shirts so we can suprise Emma! Thank you again soooo much for all your help and time!!

Hi! I abslutey loe you name fills!! We are doing a huge family reuion trip and were suprising one of the little kids (shes 7) and celebrating a birthday too!! We wanted to have our names inour favorite characters on the back of the shirts and long story short we made a shirt that says suprise your going to Disney world and we all wanna wear our shirts when we give her her's! There is 24 of us and I know it's a lot but we appreicate any and all help ou can give us!!! Thank you soo much!!!

debbie-f - cinderella
ray -m- grumpy
lauren -f- eyore
amanda -f- stitch
Ginny -f- goofy
pete-m- goofy
jake -m- mickey
alex -m- pooh
max-m -Donald Duck
Rosella-f - snow white
Dave -m- Donald Duck
Stacey -f- tinkerbell
Matt -m- goofy
Nick -m- pirates
Rachael-f - Jasmine
Kurt -m- Aladdin
Santino-m - Mickey ( he's the birtdy boy!!! he'll be 2)
Emma -f- Pincesses (as many as possible shes the lttle one were suprising!!)
Lynn -f- anything disney
Mark -m- anything disney
Tracy -f- anything disney
Gavin -m- Cars
Caroline -f- jasmine
Kathy -f- Belle

I also put there genders next to the names if that helped any! I trust your judgment on whatever you want to choose lol were not to picky we just want to make the shirts so we can suprise Emma! Thank you again soooo much for all your help and time!!
Hi Stacey...not a problem but do we have a time frame here? TIA:goodvibes
Linda

Would you please do .....
this with 2011
http://www.4shared.com/photo/eaNkNfIu/Epcot_Food__Wine_Festival_2_20.html

this w/ no year
http://www.4shared.com/photo/qpobAVFX/Epcot_Food__Wine_Festival_2010.html

do you have anything Like the above with MNSSHP and the Flower and garden festival (I am sorry to ask and understand if you do not have time to look, but I am having difficulty with the 4 shared site, it keeps freezing up - I have not viewed it much so maybe it is just very busy :confused3 :) )

This with 2011 and the names Barbara, Jamison, Dayne, Lily, Glen, Melissa, Jack, Cole
http://www.4shared.com/photo/svpvivNk/Grand_Gathering_Family_Design_.html

and again with 2012 with the names Barbara, Jamison, Dayne, Lily, George, Mary, Jill, Cameron

Also I tried to view the All Star Movies welcome letter and could not - when and if you get the time, if you could check it, I would love to see it. We don't go until Sept.

Thanks for your time
peace :goodvibes
Hi there, here are your requests. I made a F&G design using the logo and I'm posting a blank ASM welcome letter:goodvibes

Hi! Thanks you so much for volunteering your time to make our vacations truly magical!!! I hate to even ask this but we a few days I had requested Mickey Mouse Ears with our names and then Disney Wonder 2011 on the inside. We leave in a week and I was wondering if I could get the design soon. I got the stupid flu and was out of commission for two weeks, and of course that put me behind! Thanks. I understand completely if you are swaped crazy, but here are the names just in case...will they work?

Janna
Jeff
Brandtley
Braxton
GG
Papa
Shannon
Taylor
Carson
Michelle
Brayden

Hello Linda,

We already have some of your work and love it so much, we would appreciate to add some more on our door. We're sailing in May on the Dream. If you have time, we would greatly appreciate:

Audréanne - May 2011 - Celebrating our first trip: Baby_Jasmine_1st_Trip_Bubble_K
Cilvy - May 2011 - Celebrating our first trip: _2__Tink_1st_Trip_Bubble_Kiers
Monette - May 2011 - Celebrating our first trip: Birthday_Mickey_Bubble_Pink

One of each for "Audréanne", "Cilvy", and "Monette" for the "Dream": DCL_Ship_Name_Wonder_Amy

Cilvy: Tink_Heart_Kayda
Audréanne: Baby_Princess_Jasmine
Cilvy - Poussière de fée: Tink_Fairies_Delight_Teal

1000 Thanks for all you do,

:tinker:Poussière de fée!
Welcome back, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thanks so much..
I didnt even see you put them up.. I guess I missed that day and kept looking for them

They are even better than I thought
Thanks so very much!

Crud..
Zoinks..
I just was saving the photos and saw you mis spelled megan

No A in it

megan

Dumbo..

Hi there,

I can see you are really busy with requests, but if you have time (and there's no rush at all) would it be possible to personalise some of your DISigns for my autistic son Matthew please? I am hoping to make 2 weeks worth of t-shirts for him, and various other things like a journal, welcomes etc. He is pretty much non-verbal, but loves 'labelling' the characters when he sees them so to have them on his t-shirts, cards, autograph books etc is just going to be amazing for him.

I hope this isn't too many requests, but I really love these graphics and would be grateful if you could do them with 'Matthew' and (where there is a year) 2012.

From your 4shared file:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/q5RMKzVr/Fab_Five_Name_Ethan.html with the Mickey on the side. (there is a Matthew fill later in the folder, but it doesn't have a mickey at the side and the letters aren't as bright)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZO2Es2cF/Fab_Five_with_Logo_Bethany.html - with the Mickey at the side and the really gorgeous WDW bit underneath, but can I change the year to 2012 please.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/84HHipAU/Pirate_Name_Mickey__Gang.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3iRqOfpv/Pooh__Friends_Name_Amanda.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/nTr2sEnD/Toy_Story_Buzz_and_Woody_Trevo.html

I'll be so grateful if you can do these personalisations for me, but I'll understand if there's too many!

Rachel

Hello Linda!

I am admiring your designs!!! I need a few for our Spring Break trip in April. We are actually leaving March 31. Our anniversary is the next day. I have been trying to find an anniversary design "manly" enough for my husband.

I would like the Anniversary3 Mickey Bubble(it is blue) with our names(Angie & Craig in one ear, Celebrating 11 Magical Years in the other and April 1, 2011 under the Mickey rings inside the head part.

I also would like something that we all can wear. My inlaws are going with us. I want it to say The Long Family at the bottom. We are very addicted to anything Disney so we are not very picky. Really like anything Mickey or Minnie or both. Our individual names are Craig(daddy), Angie(mommy), Braeden, Jaxson(boys), Paulette(grandmother), Demp(grandaddy). I would like to try to save on ink so made not alot of color? Can you do something with just the The Long Family and then one with all of our names with it somehow? So sorry I am being a pain.

I hope you understand what I am trying to describe. Thank you!
Hi there, if you want ot save on ink how about the Mickey head with the names all around it?:goodvibes

Linda, I love the "grandma loves her grandkids" in the shape if the Mickey head. Could I get that with the names, "Nathaniel, Daniel, Madison, Makayla, Christian, Abby, Cameron, Ava, Bella". I would love to be able to use it and make a shirt. Thanks so much!
Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

Could you please make me a Mickey Ears with all our family names around. We are going on a family disney cruise and they would all love for their door!

The names are:
Janna, Jeff, Braxton, Brandtley, Carson, Taylor, Shannon, GG, Papa, Michelle, Brayden

We are sailing the Disney Wonder March 2011

Thanks a ton!
Hi there, here is your request. I believe we crossed emails.:goodvibes

Hi there, here are your requests. I made a F&G design using the logo and I'm posting a blank ASM welcome letter:goodvibes

OMGOSH!!! I truly amin disbelief! they are better and more beautiful than I imagined!! And I have quite an imagination... These designs are FABULOUS!! thank you so much, your remarkable! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter