• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
What beautiful creations! May I request some name fills?

Lilia - filled with Donald Duck
MaKenna - filled with Snow White
Sofia - filled with Ariel
Logan- filled with the Fab 5

Can I also get the graphic of "2011" being hugged by the fab 5 with the name 'The Moore Family' underneath? The one with the black border and the red mickey heads on the corners.

Thanks so much in advance! These are going to "add magic to our trip"!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

I love your designs! We have a trip coming up the 2nd week of April and I have a couple requests please:

1) Pirate MH enhanced with Kaleb 2011

2) Aurora MH Deva with Alexa 2011

3) Fairy Tale Dreams Tinkerbell (the one with the example of Kayda on it) with Alexa

Thank you so much!!

Ami
Hi Ami, Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank You! These are FANTASTIC! The only thing ... Sofia is spelled with an "F" not a "PH"! Sorry to be difficult! But is there anyway I could get a Name fill done with Sofia filled with Ariel! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Our trip isn't until The first week of April, so no major rush! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank You! These are FANTASTIC! The only thing ... Sofia is spelled with an "F" not a "PH"! Sorry to be difficult! But is there anyway I could get a Name fill done with Sofia filled with Ariel! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Our trip isn't until The first week of April, so no major rush! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
My bad...you're not being difficult. Here is your fix.:goodvibes

thank you so much you do a wonderful job. one day i will learn how to do it, but alas i am computer illiterate. my kids or honey have to show me how to do stuff

Hello Linda,

We already have some of your work and love it so much, we would appreciate to add some more on our door. We're sailing in May on the Dream. If you have time, we would greatly appreciate:

Audréanne - May 2011 - Celebrating our first trip: Baby_Jasmine_1st_Trip_Bubble_K
Cilvy - May 2011 - Celebrating our first trip: _2__Tink_1st_Trip_Bubble_Kiers
Monette - May 2011 - Celebrating our first trip: Birthday_Mickey_Bubble_Pink

One of each for "Audréanne", "Cilvy", and "Monette" for the "Dream": DCL_Ship_Name_Wonder_Amy

Cilvy: Tink_Heart_Kayda
Audréanne: Baby_Princess_Jasmine
Cilvy - Poussière de fée: Tink_Fairies_Delight_Teal

1000 Thanks for all you do,

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Invitation for
Princess Sabrina on May 9th @ 2:25pm
Princess Nadiya on May 9th @ 3:10pm
Princess Aaliyah on May 9th @ 3:10pm

Hello Linda!

I am admiring your designs!!! I need a few for our Spring Break trip in April. We are actually leaving March 31. Our anniversary is the next day. I have been trying to find an anniversary design "manly" enough for my husband.

I would like the Anniversary3 Mickey Bubble(it is blue) with our names(Angie & Craig in one ear, Celebrating 11 Magical Years in the other and April 1, 2011 under the Mickey rings inside the head part.

I also would like something that we all can wear. My inlaws are going with us. I want it to say The Long Family at the bottom. We are very addicted to anything Disney so we are not very picky. Really like anything Mickey or Minnie or both. Our individual names are Craig(daddy), Angie(mommy), Braeden, Jaxson(boys), Paulette(grandmother), Demp(grandaddy). I would like to try to save on ink so made not alot of color? Can you do something with just the The Long Family and then one with all of our names with it somehow? So sorry I am being a pain.

I hope you understand what I am trying to describe. Thank you!

Linda, I love the "grandma loves her grandkids" in the shape if the Mickey head. Could I get that with the names, "Nathaniel, Daniel, Madison, Makayla, Christian, Abby, Cameron, Ava, Bella". I would love to be able to use it and make a shirt. Thanks so much!

Could you please make me a Mickey Ears with all our family names around. We are going on a family disney cruise and they would all love for their door!

The names are:
Janna, Jeff, Braxton, Brandtley, Carson, Taylor, Shannon, GG, Papa, Michelle, Brayden

We are sailing the Disney Wonder March 2011

Thanks a ton!

Hi Linda,
You do amazing work, and I'm wondering if I might request 2 if you find the time:
One is the 2011 "Disney Cruise Pirates" design, and I'd like it to say The Zeppi Family
The other I can't seem to find again as I go through your designs, but I'm sure I didn't just imagine it! It was a picture of the shipand said "Let the Wonder begin" with a couple of names at the top. I'd love that one and I'd like the names to be changed to The Zeppi Family and the word Wonder to change to Magic, if possible.
Thanks so much!!!:worship:

Tee hee...

Anyway to get Mickey heads with graphics and names ?

Like I would need

Megan with a dumbo theme and her name somewhere in there
Kathy with Goofy and her name
Jilly and Nightmare before christmas theme mickey head
Julia with a Figment Theme
Melissa with Villians Theme
Tony with a Mickey theme (maybe fantasmic mickey)
Kira with Donalds nephews hewy dewy and louy?
Dave with Lion King theme
and Big Tom with any of the Older men disney characters, Grumpy, Old man from up, Merlin etc..

Thanks a million if you can do this
Hello there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Linda

I have a large request, so no rush. We are getting married on the Oct 8th Magic cruise and would like to put name fills on the doors of those in our family that are attending.

I would like a name fill with the Mickey & Friends art for the following names:

David
Nancy
Jonathan
Emma
Lethia
Suzie
Josh
Aaron
Ali
Marge
Tony
Nolan
CJ
Jessica
Elizabeth
John
Anna
Tim
Erik

I have plenty of time, so I am in no rush. Please let me know if you any other information.

Beth
Hi Beth, here are your name fills.:goodvibes

I would love to Do the names in the shape of Mickey Head
Tim, Alison, Kaya, Owen & Logan
Disney World 2012

Could I do this in the shape of Mickey's head or something along those lines
Our 1st Trip to Disney World
2012 in the middle

thanks
Alison

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter