Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is that you are absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for these. I have been lurking on your thread for over a month now and thought I was going to be too late when I finally made a decision about what I wanted.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

Hi there, just happen to be burning the midnight oil. Used Walt Disney script on all designs. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you again for your beautiful work:worship::worship:. I wondered if I could ask for a couple of minor changes. Again, I know it's late notice before your vacation so I will be ok if you cannot do it.
On the Mr Incredible one, can Daddy be on the other ear and The Incredibles logo go on the right ear? Your graphic name Dash Incredibles Bubble Chase.jpg has the (i) logo I'm referring to.
On the Buzz Lightyear one, is it possible to have the same thing but with a different color mickey ear? It can be a light color but my son was saying he wished his had a colored background. I was thinking maybe a light green but that might blend in with the green detail on Buzz so maybe a different color would be better? :flower3:

Thank you so very much!!! These are perfect!!! We really appreciate your time and care with these. We can't wait to meet you and thank you in person. :)

Shannon

Hi!
I know you are getting ready for your upcoming trip. It sounds very exciting! Anyway, I wanted to follow up on the following requests I made on 11-14. I believe it was post #750 (I copied it below). I have been checking the thread periodically but maybe I missed your reply. I understand that you are leaving soon so if you somehow missed my earlier post and don't have time, I understand. I just wanted to double check. Thanks and have a good time.

Your designs are so cute! If you have time, I would like to request a few for our upcoming trip.

Invitations:
Hollywood and Vine Emma Thursday, December 16th @ 12:10 PM

BBB Princess Emma Sunday, December 19th @ 9:00 AM This is actually her 6th Birthday- would you be willing to add something about that?

Crystal Palace Emma Sunday, December 19th @ 11:30 AM

Coral Reef as part of the Candlelight Processional Emma Monday, December 20th @ 1:45 show at 6:45

1900 Park Fare Breakfast (Pink) Emma Tuesday, December 21st @ 8:25 AM

Name Fill:
Phineas and Ferb Emma

Stroller Tag:
Phineas and Ferb (Blank)

Letter from Princesses:
for Emma about the trip in December for her 6th birthday

Thanks, in advance, for sharing your time and talent!

Hi!
I know you are getting ready for your upcoming trip. It sounds very exciting! Anyway, I wanted to follow up on the following requests I made on 11-14. I believe it was post #750 (I copied it below). I have been checking the thread periodically but maybe I missed your reply. I understand that you are leaving soon so if you somehow missed my earlier post and don't have time, I understand. I just wanted to double check. Thanks and have a good time.
:scared1:So sorry I missed you.:eek::rolleyes1:sad2:I'm sooo glad you reminded me. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Your designs are so cute! If you have time, I would like to request a few for our upcoming trip.

Invitations:
Hollywood and Vine Emma Thursday, December 16th @ 12:10 PM

BBB Princess Emma Sunday, December 19th @ 9:00 AM This is actually her 6th Birthday- would you be willing to add something about that?

Crystal Palace Emma Sunday, December 19th @ 11:30 AM

Coral Reef as part of the Candlelight Processional Emma Monday, December 20th @ 1:45 show at 6:45

1900 Park Fare Breakfast (Pink) Emma Tuesday, December 21st @ 8:25 AM

Name Fill:
Phineas and Ferb Emma

Stroller Tag:
Phineas and Ferb (Blank)

Letter from Princesses:
for Emma about the trip in December for her 6th birthday

Thanks, in advance, for sharing your time and talent!
:goodvibes

THANK you so much for taking the time to do these! They are perfect. Again, I really appreciate you sharing your time and talent! I hope you have a great trip.

Have a fabulous vacation!!! Thanks again for the beautiful designs you made for me.

Wishing you and your family a Magical trip and wonderful holiday blessings. Lois:santa:

Adding the year would be great. We are going to be there 2010. We leave in 2 weeks!! So excited!! Thank you.

Hello!!

Saw that you are on vacation, but when you return, I was wondering if you have ever thought of doing any Prep & Landing name fills. I LOVE your fills, especially the ones with characters on either side. My kids just love Lanny and Wayne and we will be at the World next Christmas so no rush. My kids names are "Sophia" and "Zachary". If you cannot, I understand.

Happy Holidays,
Dawn

I just found your work through a google search.
I was wondering if you can time to help me surprise my children for Christmas.
We leave in 12 days, but are surprising them on Christmas morning with our first family vacation to Disneyworld.
If you can help, please let me know.
Heather

Hi there, send me your request info as soon as possible. I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight.:lmao:

Hi Linda, I was wondering if I could get the following done. I know it is close to Christmas so if you can't get to it I understand. javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.4shared.com/photo/84HHipAU/Pirate_Name_Mickey__Gang.html') The names are: Patrick, Diane, PawPaw, MawMaw, Shaun, Alison, Anna, Ella, Aiden, Chris, Becky. Thanks alot. Diane

No rush but could I get a few requests please and thank you!

If you have time would you do the following:

Tink Purple Bubble - Kayleigh
Character Bubble Ariel Moon - Anzley
Fab Six Mickey Bubble - MeMe
Goofy 3 Mickey Bubble - Jeremy
Woody Mickey Bubble - Ethan
Fab Six Mickey Bubble - Allison

Thanks again. I just love your designs!!!!!!!

My son just saw the Star Wars ones so I was hoping I could add them to my list of requests.

Star Wars Mickey Bubble - Ethan
Star Wars Yoda with Light Saber - Ethan

firsttripjan2011: I also invite you to visit my Photobucket as I might have something ready for your use already! (and to supplement Linda's, of course)

Will be here every day!! :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter