Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI!
Thank you for the bubble name designs for the kids...they have been PERFECT!! Now I have my ADR's done....would you be able to get invitations for these names/dates? So *MUCH* appreciated!

THANK YOU!
Sharon

I wasn't able to find it anywhere...might be b/c I was SO distracted by the cute things!!! I am looking for a letter/invitation as a way to tell the kids we are going to Disney! It's not their first trip...but it's been 2 years. The girls like Ariel and Tinkerbell...and the boys like Buzz and woody---I know....how to create something! And of course Mickey Mouse too! So I wasn't sure if there was a folder I should be looking in, or if you had a creative idea?

I'd like it to say something like: "Nicklaus, Maddie, Ellie & Joey, It's time to pack your bags and get to the airport, you've been such great brothers and sisters that we are going to Disney World! We are going to celebrate *before* the baby arrives! Love you! Mommy & Daddy"

Heh heh! They have been thinking we are going AFTER the baby arrives in January...but this is a surprise! I'm so giddy to tell them!

ok, and then the ADR's....

Mickey's BBQ
Dersam Family
(no idea on date...just leave it blank!)

Hoop De Doo Review
Dersam Family
(no idea on date! just leave it blank!)

BBB
Princess Maddie
Sunday October 24, 2010 9am

BBB
Princess Ellie

The Pirates League
Nicklaus

Cindarella's Royal Table
Dersam Family
Sunday October 24, 2010 1:10pm

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall: EPCOT
Dersam Family
Monday October 25, 2010 11:55 am

Tusker House Restaurant
Dersam Family
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Wednesday October 27, 2010 10:00 am

Chef Mickey's
Dersam Family
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Thursday October 28, 2010 9:25 am

and do you have TREX? For downtown disney? :)
T-REX A Prehistoric Family Adventure
Downtown Disney® Friday October 29, 2010 11:00 am

and a generic invite for MNSSHP
It can just say: DERSAM FAMILY and a general invite---we haven't decided on dates yet!
Hi Sharon, I've been working on your invites and realized we still have to do a letter. Sorry for the wait but I had to make ones for Mickey's Backyard BBQ & The Pirates League and I won't post them until I'm happy with them.:goodvibes

Hi there. Your work is awesome. I have a few requests:
Disney Girls Autograph book - Elizabeth
Halloween name ghost - Elizabeth, Jake, Morgan, Tammy, Rob
Fairies cameo design - Elizabeth
Princess jewel design - Elizabeth
Princess filmstrip design - Elizabeth
Three little mickey heads - Mom's mouseketeers - Morgan, Jake, Elizabeth
Fairy tale dreams - all princesses - Elizabeth

Thank you so much for this! We are leaving to go to WDW this Sunday for our first MNSSHP! We are so excited!
Tammy Shamblin
Hi Tammy, I didn't want to hold up your request though I'm still waiting on the Fairy tale dreams. All princesses individually or all on one design???Here are your other requests.:goodvibes

I wondering if you could put the Yancer family on this stroller tag?? Pooh & Cars Stroller Tag Arbogast Family.jpg
:hug:
Also if you could add Keegan to this letter and in January. Letter from Buzz & Woody Rachel.jpg
Karson to this letter and also Jan. This would be his first trip. Letter from Baby Pooh Riley.jpg
Arianna to this letter and at the end could you add. can not wait to meet you again because she has already meet her once :) Letter from Belle Aaliyah.jpg
On th dates of Jan 10th at 8am the cool dude for Keegan Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Cool Dude Hunter.jpg and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Ashlynn.jpg for Arianna
All the letters I would like to have separate names if it is not too much because each day I am going to give them a gift bag with the letter to place we are going plus a little present.
For Jan 5th at 7pm Garden Grill Invitation Emily, Isaiah & Owen.jpg One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny Caleb, Casey, Jonathan
For Jan 6th at 7:15pm Hoop Dee Do Invitation Trent & Logan.jpg One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny, Caleb, Casey Jonathan
Jan 8th at12:10pm The hollywood and vine one. It is not up anymore but maybe you still have one?? One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny Caleb,Casey Jonathan
Jan 9th at 8:20am Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast Blue Invitation Cameron.jpg One for each Keegan Karson Danny Caleb Casey Jonathan This one for Arianna Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast Invitation Pink Delaney.jpg
Jan 10th at 8:25pm 1900 Park Fare Invitation Blue Jace.jpg Also if could add Prince to there name :)One for each Keegan Karson Danny Caleb Casey Jonathan Then this one for Arianna and add Princess to her name. 1900 Park Fare Invitation Pink Emmari.jpg
Jan 12th at 7:20pm Crystal Palace Invitation Jace.jpg One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny, Caleb Casey Jonathan

Thank you sooo much
Thanks a ton

As I was scrolling through your posts I seen a letter for the trex restaurant would you mind doing some for us too. It will be for Jan 4th at 6:30pm. One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny, Caleb Casey Jonathan

Again Thank you so much for making our vacation memories so wonderful!!!! :hug:

You did a design for me earlier this year for my son, Samuel, and he loved it. I was wondering if you could get me out of the pickle I am in at the preschool I teach at. I had a Mom who insisted on creating the shirts for our trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Well, she just called me a little while ago to say she can't do it. Our trip is next week on Monday, and I was wondering if you could create a design using Disney characters at a Pumpkin Patch. We are a church preschool so it can't be scary. 3 and 4 year olds will be wearing the shirts. Thanks so much!
Hi there, I have some cute pumpkin graphics with Mickey and Minnie. Did you want any specific title or design???

LOVE THEM!!!

Thank you SOSOSO much!!

I have no idea about the letter! Let me figure some things about how to fit all those crazy characters on one page! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now---to pack! We leave in 8 days!:wizard:

Can I please get 3 of these with my daughter's names on the ear.

Emily
Lizzie
Sam

Can I also have 2011 on the white part of Santa's hat?

Thanks so much. This one is SO pretty!

We will be on the Maiden Voyage of the Disney Dream. I was originally going to ask for a design for my husbands mobility scooter, but I shattered my leg last week and will have drive a scooter also.Could you make a design where one said
"This scooter belongs to Ira Lunt - Cabin #5552" And the second one would read
:This scooter belongs to Peg Lunt - Cabin #5552"

Thanks so much, we do appreciate any help you can give us.

Peg

Linda,
I am wondering if you can help me out with another shirt for the family. I guess I didn't think about needing a shirt for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare on Abby's birthday. I have black shirts to put a Disign on.... originally was planning to use them for something else and changed my mind. Could you do something simple with Mickey and Minnie for her birthday. Maybe her shirt could say, "Celebrating my 4th Birthday". Then our's could say "Celebrating Our Daughter's Birthday". We are having a minnie head cake delivered to the table that morning. I would truly appreciate it. I know it's short notice as we have a week. If you could get it to me by next wed morning I can get the shirts done. If this is too quick of a turn around please let me know. I don't want to inconvenience you!!
Thanks,
Lacey

Hello! You do beautiful work! I wanted to see if you could personalize an image for me just like:
Merry Christmas M&M Green Kenny.jpg

I would need the following names:
Mommy
Daddy
Sarah
Jason
Ellie
Bella

I'm brand new to these boards, so please let me know what else I need to do. Thank you so very much!
Hi there, here are your Christmas requests.:santa:

Hello again! I appreciate your designs so much & can't wait to show them off in Disney in a couple weeks.
I have one small request to possible alter this Magical Gathering design, is there any way to replace the woman's hand with Mickey's hand? And/or omit the hand altogether? Since there are so many family members going on the trip with us, they all have an opinion. Thank you again for your time!!
Hi there, here is your edit.:goodvibes

I wondering if you could put the Yancer family on this stroller tag?? Pooh & Cars Stroller Tag Arbogast Family.jpg
:hug:
Also if you could add Keegan to this letter and in January. Letter from Buzz & Woody Rachel.jpg
Karson to this letter and also Jan. This would be his first trip. Letter from Baby Pooh Riley.jpg
Arianna to this letter and at the end could you add. can not wait to meet you again because she has already meet her once :) Letter from Belle Aaliyah.jpg
On th dates of Jan 10th at 8am the cool dude for Keegan Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Cool Dude Hunter.jpg and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Ashlynn.jpg for Arianna
All the letters I would like to have separate names if it is not too much because each day I am going to give them a gift bag with the letter to place we are going plus a little present.
For Jan 5th at 7pm Garden Grill Invitation Emily, Isaiah & Owen.jpg One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny Caleb, Casey, Jonathan
For Jan 6th at 7:15pm Hoop Dee Do Invitation Trent & Logan.jpg One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny, Caleb, Casey Jonathan
Jan 8th at12:10pm The hollywood and vine one. It is not up anymore but maybe you still have one?? One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny Caleb,Casey Jonathan
Jan 9th at 8:20am Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast Blue Invitation Cameron.jpg One for each Keegan Karson Danny Caleb Casey Jonathan This one for Arianna Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast Invitation Pink Delaney.jpg
Jan 10th at 8:25pm 1900 Park Fare Invitation Blue Jace.jpg Also if could add Prince to there name :)One for each Keegan Karson Danny Caleb Casey Jonathan Then this one for Arianna and add Princess to her name. 1900 Park Fare Invitation Pink Emmari.jpg
Jan 12th at 7:20pm Crystal Palace Invitation Jace.jpg One for each Arianna, Keegan Karson, Danny, Caleb Casey Jonathan

Thank you sooo much
Thanks a ton
Hi there, I see you found me. Welcome to my thread. Here are your requests. I may devide them in a separate post. We'll see.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for making these - they look AWESOME! Bless you for all you do to help spread magic to so many lives! Thanks so much!

Your designs are beautiful and thank you for helping to make so many vacations even more magical! When you get around to it, could you make me a few designs?

2011 Disney World Pirates Gray BG Cruise (The Baggett Family)

2011 Disney World Mickey Frame- The Baggett Family, Spring Break

Buzz and Woody Character Name Fill- Garren

Disney Cruise Name Tags (4)- Cliff, Larissa, Sydney, Garren

Disney Years: Our Magical Adventure- except can you have it say at the top, "Our Dreams Come True"- the center a TTY mickey with 2011 inside.- 4 character Mickeys- Aurora, Buzz, Mickey pirate, and Minnie

Princess Name Jewel Design- Sydney

Mickey Pirate Name Design- Garren

Cruise Mickey Goofy clouds bubble: Dreamin' of our Disney Dream Cruise, March 13-17, 2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Linda,
I am wondering if you can help me out with another shirt for the family. I guess I didn't think about needing a shirt for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare on Abby's birthday. I have black shirts to put a Disign on.... originally was planning to use them for something else and changed my mind. Could you do something simple with Mickey and Minnie for her birthday. Maybe her shirt could say, "Celebrating my 4th Birthday". Then our's could say "Celebrating Our Daughter's Birthday". We are having a minnie head cake delivered to the table that morning. I would truly appreciate it. I know it's short notice as we have a week. If you could get it to me by next wed morning I can get the shirts done. If this is too quick of a turn around please let me know. I don't want to inconvenience you!!
Thanks,
Lacey
Hi Lacey, I have a couple of things in mind. Should post by the weekend. Please remember....never an inconvenience!!!!:goodvibes
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter