Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a Princess letter for Emma, with Ariel, Jasmine and one other princess (trip in November for her 6th birthday) and one for Ava with Snow White and 2 other princesses, November trip as well.

I would also like each of there names like the Kiersten one in post 334 I think, Emma's with Ariel and Jasmine at the end of the name and for Ava, Snow White and maybe Sleeping Beauty.

You can PM me if you have any questions, and a huge thank you in advance!!!

:thumbsup2
Ohhhh Shadowwryter
In regards to the pressed penny designs, I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
you are fantastic-----------

Thanks again

:rolleyes1Wondering if you would be up for designing some personalized mousekeeping envelopes for us? We are going to Disney for seven nights so would need seven different envelopes---
I am sure whatever you come up with would be great
I have seen some great ideas but nobody seems to be personalizing.
Here are some suggestions (sure you will have much better ideas:wizard:)
Toy Story
Princesses
Mickey Gang
Pop Century
Snow white and Seven Dwarfs
Mickey/Minnie
Cars

All with a thank you from the Rodden Family and maybe some cute sayings on them
however you think would be just fine

Thanks again :rolleyes:

Hi again~
I didn't want to make my post too long so I thought I would post again and see if you could do the following for me as well:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/rSbXkv5o/2011_Disney_World_Pirates_Gray.html

and at the bottom: The Pachter Family

And then if I could please have the following:

URL=http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZAg2xDjr/Do_you_believe_Disney_Dream_Le.html]
Do_you_believe_Disney_Dream_Le.jpg
[/URL

But for the name could you please put: The Pachter Family?

thank you!!!

It is obvious that you are gifted. Any suggestions for 4 mature siblings and one adult neice celebrating a multitude of events over the past year. We will all be togther for the DL Halloween party on the night of Friday-Oct. 8. We thought it would be neat to have matching t-shirts, something on the front side (in case it is cool and we need to wear a jacket).We have black t-shirts. We were a little concerned about the Mickey head and ears type logo as one or two of us are a little "chesty" and didn't want the ears to become an issue. Any suggestions would be welcomed!!! Thanks, Grannywishes

If possible, would you have time to make a stroller tag? There is one in your shared file with Phineas and Ferb. Could you please make this one to say Gill Family? Thank you so much! DD and DS LOVE Phineas and Ferb!!!:goodvibes

Of course you can....Here you go.:goodvibes

Sorry I wasn't more specific, but are you able to take off the super bff trip wording and fill it in with the rest. I just really liked the picture on it. If it isn't possible no big deal. Sorry:worship:

Sorry I wasn't more specific, but are you able to take off the super bff trip wording and fill it in with the rest. I just really liked the picture on it. If it isn't possible no big deal. Sorry:worship:
Hi there, did you want the wording in the BFF style? ie: Color with letter style and fill?

Hi all, I got an outside request for some Haunted Mansion ghosts name fills. Thought they came out pretty good so decided to share on my thread, especially with Halloween so close.:goodvibes

HMGhostsNameDaniel.jpg

HMGhostsNameSarah.jpg

HMGhostsNameNancy.jpg

HMGhostsNameMason.jpg

HMGhostsNameLawren.jpg

Can I ask to have 5 Halloween name disigns? Would it be possible, instead of mickey or tink, do you have any Monsters Inc. characters? If not, that is ok. I need the following names:

Kimberly
Bruce
Karen
Jakob
Justin

If you cannot do Monsters Inc characters, then you can use ghost mickey for all of them.

Thank you,

Kimberly

Linda,

Just wanted to say Thank You! I've used your Disigns before and found the last one I needed in your files tonight. I hope once I get back I can post some pictures of everything I have made. My nephew will be thrilled with the Phineas & Ferb name fill.:thumbsup2

Hello Linda, Just checking to see if I posted incorrectly (#390-page 26). As you can see by the number of my posts, I am not very adept. Was looking for some Halloween type "disign" for myself, 3 sisters and one niece to wear on black T-shirts the night of 10/08/10. Since this is the first year to have the Halloween party at DL I thought it might be nice to somehow address that situation. Thank you so much for any suggestions, Grannywishes.

Hello Linda, Just checking to see if I posted incorrectly (#390-page 26). As you can see by the number of my posts, I am not very adept. Was looking for some Halloween type "disign" for myself, 3 sisters and one niece to wear on black T-shirts the night of 10/08/10. Since this is the first year to have the Halloween party at DL I thought it might be nice to somehow address that situation. Thank you so much for any suggestions, Grannywishes.
Hi there, did you have anything specific in mind? I know you mentioned celebrating several avents. Why don't you take in peek in my 4shared file. The link is in my signature. I have many designs in my Halloween file any of which can be adapted for DL.:goodvibes
Linda

Would it be possible to do the Princesses Halloween #108 and across the top put the "Mickey's Halloween Party" 2010 and maybe put all our names around the border-Joyce, GayNell, Marie, Pattie and Jaclyn. Would that color scheme show very well on a black t-shirt?

Hi again, I can change that outer border to something brighter, maybe orange or that neon green I used around the namefills above. It would stand out against the back easily.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter