Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to do a Disneyworld or Bust in a Halloween theme for our family. We all have different last names but we love your halloween designs. Also we are going as handy manny's tools for the MNSSHP. Do you have too designs? I am Fillepe, my dad is Turner, my mom is Stretch, my husband is pat, and my grandma is rusty.

Thanks
Hi there, no problem with Halloween Disney or bust but I'm a bit stumped on Handy Manny tools. Did you want all of the tools on one(Halloween)DISign or each one individual. Just wanted to make sure.:goodvibes

Thank you ever so much Linda, they are fantastic as usual. Love the year of a million dreams you came up with. can you make the it with a light blue frame and accents? We celebrated our 25th during the year of a million dreams, could you put 25 magical years somewhere in a bubble head with mickey and minnie? You are so talented Linda and I appreciate your time. I make alot of things and I know how much time it takes. Might be awhile before I actually finish the quilt as I'm "gathering" the designs. But I will definitely send you a photo when I'm done. :-). I have more requests coming up next. Thank you once again. Nanny
Hi Nanny, Here are your personalizations.:goodvibes

Hi! I was hoping you could help me out with some dining invitations. Your stuff is just so great!!! We leave on September 20th!!!!:scared1: All of these invitations are for Addyson and Makenna.

I am looking for Whispering Canyon for September 22 @ 5:00
50's Prime Time - September 23 @ 4:25
Ohana - Sept. 25 @ 5:00
Sci-Fi - sept 26 @ 4:45
Hoop de doo - Sept. 27@ 5:00
Cape May Cafe character breakfast - sept. 30 @10:20

Thank you so much!!!!!:thumbsup2
Hi there, here are your invitations.:goodvibes

when we go down for disney we are celeb. my daughter graduating from preschool i didn't know if you could anything for her. Her name is Cheyenne and she love pink and tinkerbell

Hello shadowryter,

I'd like to start by saying your designs are wonderful! You are very talented. I am very interested in your invitations on your site... specifically the Pirate Cruise, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, 1900 Park Fare and MNSSHP.

I have some specific wording I'd like to use and I'd hate to impose extra work on you after you've already designed them beautifully! If you have blanks of these (I can send you the ones I love) I would be happy to fill them in.

Let me know which you prefer. Thank you so much for all of your work... it's truly amazing!

Feel free to respond here or PM me, which ever is easier for you. Thanks, again!:flower3:

I've been looking for letters like the princess one. JPG Letter_from__Princesses_Emily.jpg I am trying to make a couple of letters from groups of characters to make the next 9 months go by fairly quickly for my 4 year old LOL! Do you think you could make me a few letters. Dear "Rachel" is the name and we will be going in June 2011. I know I want one from the Princesses, Mickey and Freinds, Pooh and Friends, Pheneas and Ferb ?? maybe a few more. I am not sure what you can make.... Thanks for your help! :)

Linda, the year of million dreams is perfect. Love the blue and the personalize one you made. Thank you ever so much. Love them, love them. You are great! Thank you Nanny (Lois)

Me again Linda, THANKS for the ears for my sweet little Carol. She would have loved them. I also got an extra one from you. LOL. Thank you so much and you know the next post will be more requests. :-) Nanny (Lois)

Hi Linda, here's some more request for your marvelous designs for my memory quilt. Could I please have these:

Carol Michelle on one ear and Friends Forever on other ear

same font as this but Carol Michelle on one ear and Magical Memories on other ear.

Carol

Carol Michelle on one ear, and Missing You on other ear.
Thank you, Nanny

Hello shadowryter,

I'd like to start by saying your designs are wonderful! You are very talented. I am very interested in your invitations on your site... specifically the Pirate Cruise, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, 1900 Park Fare and MNSSHP.

I have some specific wording I'd like to use and I'd hate to impose extra work on you after you've already designed them beautifully! If you have blanks of these (I can send you the ones I love) I would be happy to fill them in.

Let me know which you prefer. Thank you so much for all of your work... it's truly amazing!

Feel free to respond here or PM me, which ever is easier for you. Thanks, again!:flower3:
Hello neighbor...welcome to my thread.:woohoo:First off, I don't mind extra work and it is not an imposition. Regardless of how I word my invitations I don't mind if the wording is changed to suit your needs. That being said, if you like you can pm me or post your wording here, It's just a matter of copy and paste on my end.:goodvibes
Linda

I've been looking for letters like the princess one. JPG Letter_from__Princesses_Emily.jpg I am trying to make a couple of letters from groups of characters to make the next 9 months go by fairly quickly for my 4 year old LOL! Do you think you could make me a few letters. Dear "Rachel" is the name and we will be going in June 2011. I know I want one from the Princesses, Mickey and Freinds, Pooh and Friends, Pheneas and Ferb ?? maybe a few more. I am not sure what you can make.... Thanks for your help! :)
Hi there, why don't you take a peek in my 4shared files. The link is in my signature. Just look under character letters, I have quite a few and add new ones all the time, so if you don't see something you want don't be shy...just ask:goodvibes.

Could I get the cute Winnie the Pooh in post 192 above with the name Makala in the ear? Thanks so much.:)

Oops I guess this post went to the next page, it is the Winnie Pooh ears on the last page.

Hi Linda!

I just wanted to tell you I started doing my t-shirts last night & they are looking AWESOME!

Thank you SO MUCH!!

Kelli :thumbsup2

Hi there, why don't you take a peek in my 4shared files. The link is in my signature. Just look under character letters, I have quite a few and add new ones all the time, so if you don't see something you want don't be shy...just ask:goodvibes.

Thank you!! :banana: How would you like me to request them?? Do you need JPG file or just the name of the characters with my daughters name, the month we are going and where we are going??? :confused3 I can go ahead and name the ones I want:

Mickey and Minnie
Pooh
The Princesses
Lightening McQueen
Handy Manny
Mickey and the Gang
Ariel
Buzz & Woody

We are going to Walt Disney World in June of 2011. Her name is Rachel. I want so many so I can keep the excitement alive for 8 months!! :thumbsup2
If you need it requested a different way just let me know please :) Thanks!!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter