SHADES OF GREEN at Walt Disney World Resort Information & Questions

I couldn't figure out the emailing thing either. I think I would have had to print it, fill it out, scan it to a memory stick, transfer to the computer then email. UGH! I ended up sending it to work with my hubs. He faxed it in the morning and by the afternoon we had our confirmation.

So a new twist on this ticket thing - I too sent the form to work with DH to get it faxed. While he was trying to figure out how to get the fax machine to work :lmao: one of his admin staff came over to help him. When she told her what he was trying to do, she stopped him and gave him a pentagon services flyer. Apparently the pentagon sells them for even less than the official price! I called to confirm and they sell the Salute for $150 and the Salute with both for $176. I have no idea why. Anybody else have this experience with your local ITT office?:confused3

I'm going to get them, hope they're the right ticket.

So a new twist on this ticket thing - I too sent the form to work with DH to get it faxed. While he was trying to figure out how to get the fax machine to work :lmao: one of his admin staff came over to help him. When she told her what he was trying to do, she stopped him and gave him a pentagon services flyer. Apparently the pentagon sells them for even less than the official price! I called to confirm and they sell the Salute for $150 and the Salute with both for $176. I have no idea why. Anybody else have this experience with your local ITT office?:confused3

I'm going to get them, hope they're the right ticket.

We had that with Disneyland tickets last spring. Just a 2 or 3 dollars less not like your deal!! :cool1: The gentleman running the place (outdoor rec center) made it sound like it was up to him.

KristiKat said:
The person I spoke with on the phone said it was a pack n' play and I just wonder if they wipe the entire thing down not just changing sheets. Sleeping on something like a bed or cot doesn't bother me but you know how infants can be. They put their mouths on everything. Mine use to bite the the rails of her crib and pack n' play all the time. That's probably my only concern but my sister will probably wipe the rails down just to be safe. I also asked the customer service rep if the pack n' play or crib as she sometimes called it was up to current safety guidelines and got no answer, lol. I got the impression she didn't know much about cribs and pack n' plays. Thought it best that I ask people who had been there and used them to get a better idea of what kind of crib she was talking about. Thanks for your help. Hearing the good will make my sister feel better.

No it wasnt a pack and play was a crib that rolled on wheels. You could lock the wheels in place and was a standard crib, one side of the railing could be lowered other stayed up. I didn't have any problems with it. And was easy to wipe down bars. So unless anyone has been more recently to say if they have changed to pack n plays but they would be harder to clean then a crib. I don't know what room you will be in but I don't think you would have the space to keep theirs in a corner and put your own up. We were in a double queen room and the crib was put between the table and the sofa in the room. Unless you want to block the pathway and have to climb over the bed. Also I think they would notice you bringing it in and house keeping would definitely see it when they tidy the room if you bring your own.

We used theirs one year and it was a pack and play. However, this was a looooooooog time ago. The baby we used it for is now seven years old. :lmao:
But, whether it is a P&P or a real crib, just take some of those Lysol wipes and clean it down really well yourself. I am sure Shades does an excellent job of cleaning them, but I understand not trusting your baby's health to someone else.

I just got a rental car for $11 a day! Gotta love Priceline! Even with the taxes and fees it come out to be less than ***********! Perfect since we are heading to Tampa one day to watch the Tampa Bay / Yankees game and would of had to rent a car for one day anyway! So excited!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are visiting each park on our upcoming visit and staying at SoG. I know for the days we go to MK and Epcot, were going to walk to the Poly to ride the monorail, but I was just wondering about the other days. If I want to be there for rope drops what do you recommend? SoG busses or something else? And if its something else please explain in detail, because this is the first time were not using a car to the park.

Does SOG not have a 24hr reservation line? I work odd hours and every time we've tried to call to make reservations we get a message that the office is closed but they don't give hours they are open. We can't do it online because we need multiple rooms.

We are visiting each park on our upcoming visit and staying at SoG. I know for the days we go to MK and Epcot, were going to walk to the Poly to ride the monorail, but I was just wondering about the other days. If I want to be there for rope drops what do you recommend? SoG busses or something else? And if its something else please explain in detail, because this is the first time were not using a car to the park.

If the timing works for our schedule we use SOG buses, but we have also walked to the poly many times and ridden the buses from there for both AK and DHS as well as Downtown Disney.

Does SOG not have a 24hr reservation line? I work odd hours and every time we've tried to call to make reservations we get a message that the office is closed but they don't give hours they are open. We can't do it online because we need multiple rooms.

From the website: The reservation phone line hours will be Monday – Friday 0800 – 2100 hours, Saturday 0800 – 1700 hours and closed Sunday and all Federal Holidays.

Here's the link to that page: http://www.shadesofgreen.org/reservations.htm

You can also ride the SOG bus to the TTC and take buses to AK & HS from there. They run pretty frequently.

I see 29 days.

That's so weird. I still see one month, six days. :confused3
But I sure am happy to hear it's down to under 30! :dance3: Of course, I have it on my calendar in the kitchen, at work and in my phone. But it's nice to see it here too.

That's so weird. I still see one month, six days. :confused3
But I sure am happy to hear it's down to under 30! :dance3: Of course, I have it on my calendar in the kitchen, at work and in my phone. But it's nice to see it here too.

Those tickers just don't move fast enough do they? :rotfl::confused3:rotfl::confused3

I remember someone saying they were going to cancel SOG and go to the POLY in Sept just so you know the Volcano Feature Pool closed 9/9/2013- 9/20/2013

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! We leave in 16 hours!!!! DISNEY WORLD HERE WE COME!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter