seven dwarves mine train on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rode it for the first time last night and have FPs for Monday. :(

We were watching the MK fireworks from DTD and it seemed like it was cut short. Even the people next to us mentioned it.

If your ability to ride a theme park ride is more important to you than the lives and safety of others

Dear God, seriously? When did I ever say that? Well if I said that then I might as well say "I do hope they open it up again before its safe!" because I will be there in a few weeks and all I care about is that my kid can ride, safe or not!

But seriously, none of the major news networks has this yet so I really am curious about the damage. No news at all except for this thread.

Two types of people in this thread.

Some that realize there are other people on this earth.

And some that don't.

It's a ride / building with people inside. Anytime someone wants to replace one tragedy with another...I'll call that poor taste.

I seriously don't think that the poster was trying to say they wanted to replace this tragedy with another, I'm sure that like most people they would be happier if no tragedy had happened at all. I think they were stating that it stinks that since a tragedy has occurred, it's a bummer it had to occur at this particular ride instead of another. Sounds logical to me.

I'm having a hard time visualizing the fire location based on the pictures. Approximately which part of the ride caught fire?

I seriously don't think that the poster was trying to say they wanted to replace this tragedy with another, I'm sure that like most people they would be happier if no tragedy had happened at all. I think they were stating that it stinks that since a tragedy has occurred, it's a bummer it had to occur at this particular ride instead of another. Sounds logical to me.
Agree. Well said.

So, you would be ok with a fire In an amusement park as long as it was a ride that you didn't like? Maybe not as good as no fire at all though, ya think?

Wow...what if you and your kids happened to be in that ride when it lit up. I bet that would change your perspective considerably. Rides like that combined with fire can be a death trap.

Haha! I can't even respond to this. So ridiculous that that's what you pulled out of my statement.

Some of you people on the Dis have to lighten up. The person saying that too bad it wasn't the Stitch ride, said nothing wrong. How is that in bad taste. All they were saying was too bad it happened to a new ride that is super popular, as opposed to a ride that most people don't like. Mesaboy, I think you are wrong with this one. Poster meant no harm.

That's like saying, "Dang, I really wanted to go see the twin towers when I go to NY. I wish it wouldn't have happened but why couldn't the planes have hit some other buildings."

I know the scope of each situation was much different but it's along the same line of thinking.

Our daughter was in the park today working at LTT but she sent me a message that she left the park about 2 hours ago.

Let's just say that WDW losing an attraction was not my first thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter