September Reservations on the Fantasy

I did click my pat time again, but this time when I went to print, all the info was there
Thanks for the heads up. I just went in and checked. Had to redo-- got PAT 11:15 and boarding group 4.

Thanks for the heads up. I just went in and checked. Had to redo-- got PAT 11:15 and boarding group 4.

glad it worked out. I’m just waiting for safe passage to load to do that. I joined the FB group, but staying silent because emotions are running pretty high. I’m on the 9/11 cruise.

glad it worked out. I’m just waiting for safe passage to load to do that. I joined the FB group, but staying silent because emotions are running pretty high. I’m on the 9/11 cruise.

Are you having issues with Safe Passage? We're a party of six, two staterooms. All of us except our oldest son (he's an adult) are fine. They say he doesn't have a reservation though I know he does. We set the accounts up over skype because I wanted to be sure he actually did it in a timely manner. And he had been approved/ cleared to sail for our seven day. It seems we all transferred over except him, who doesn't have a reservation, according to safe passage. They say they've reached out to Disney about it, whatever that means.

We're the next sailing. The social media group was archived when they went to a four night, and our group here is very quiet, but I think we're all just holding our breaths and not wanting to jinx things.

Are you having issues with Safe Passage? We're a party of six, two staterooms. All of us except our oldest son (he's an adult) are fine. They say he doesn't have a reservation though I know he does. We set the accounts up over skype because I wanted to be sure he actually did it in a timely manner. And he had been approved/ cleared to sail for our seven day. It seems we all transferred over except him, who doesn't have a reservation, according to safe passage. They say they've reached out to Disney about it, whatever that means.

We're the next sailing. The social media group was archived when they went to a four night, and our group here is very quiet, but I think we're all just holding our breaths and not wanting to jinx things.

ugh, that’s so stressful.

my Reservation was loaded this morning and I uploaded our vaccine cards to safe passage. I was surprised to get completely cleared within a couple of hours. I’m ready for the 9/11 cruise now. Hope things come together quickly.

ugh, that’s so stressful.

my Reservation was loaded this morning and I uploaded our vaccine cards to safe passage. I was surprised to get completely cleared within a couple of hours. I’m ready for the 9/11 cruise now. Hope things come together quickly.
I'm going to tell him to go log in and see. I don't think that will work. The rest of us are all right. He works a lot-- and is on the road. It'll be hard for him to call them at Safe Passage with their hours. We'll get it sorted out, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter