September/October 2013 check in

Got our Photopass + voucher in the mail today. Ticking a number of things off the to do list, but seem to be adding just as many :rolleyes1

Hiya, we from Christchurch New Zealand, just interested to find out how long it took for your photo pass+ to get to you fellow kiwis?

MsMinne said:
When did you order your Photopass +?

Did it take long to ship over?

Mine took 13 days to get to NZ. Ordered it really early just in case but it only took 13 days, I was impressed.

Hiya, we from Christchurch New Zealand, just interested to find out how long it took for your photo pass+ to get to you fellow kiwis?

Welcome to the Sep/Oct thread princessmiki. I can't remember exactly how long my photopass + took to get to NZ but I don't think it was too long. Pretty sure it was under 2 weeks.

Got our Photopass + voucher in the mail today. Ticking a number of things off the to do list, but seem to be adding just as many :rolleyes1

Caroline, this time in 1 1/2 months you will be in the air somewhere nearing Tonga and I will be boarding the plane. Can't wait!

:thumbsup2

I'm trying to guess what is a few hours North East of Auckland and the best I could come up with was Tonga. :)

Urgh, that didn't even click in my head. It's Friday night and I have a headache, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Okay, so in five weeks, I'll be flying over somewhere near Tonga... ;). LOL

Urgh, that didn't even click in my head. It's Friday night and I have a headache, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Okay, so in five weeks, I'll be flying over somewhere near Tonga... ;). LOL

Lol. And now you will be landing in LA. :banana:

settling in for lunch, 3 hrs out of Sydney...so getting near the turbulence of Fiji which always freaks DH out.....

good times:thumbsup2

:woohoo: 1 month to go today :woohoo:
:rolleyes1 or 31 sleeps which sounds closer :confused3

15 sleeps till we tell the kids :) and boy am I struggling I have nearly made some stuff ups especially when doing orders to hotels they think that we are having someone else bring us a suitcase back ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter