September Exercise Challenge - Submit a Name! (Everybody welcome!!)

okie doke- I looked up the woods I went walking in at the weekend and they are 185 acres-so not the home of Christopher robin and friends :lmao:

Another 30 mins walk done

250/750 :yay:

Thanks for the support!!

I just started running before work which means running in the dark but I kind of like it! Hope I can keep it up! It takes all I have to get up at 4:30 to run.

9/11 - 30 min bike ride
9/12 - 30 min run

New total 180/750

I started a new routine of waking up around 5am this week with hopes of being able to go running before work. I'm giving it this week to get used to getting up and I will probably start next week. I also need to go buy some sort of headlamp and/or flashy things because my neighborhood doesn't have streetlights or very many sidewalks.:scared:

Keep it up!!!:yay:

9/12 - 37 minute run (not NEARLY) as good as Tuesday's, but I did it! :thumbsup2 Hope you all have a great, active weekend! :yay:

366/1200

Nothing 9-11 (DH had surgery, but is doing well)
9/12 60 min elliptical
9-13 30 min run then cut the grass
545/1300

With all the heat where I live I'm thinking Sizzlin' September

740/2500

Need to catch up from this week. Even though Wed and Thurs I was sick.

9/11 - 30 min Pilates 30 min Yoga
9/13 - 50 min Run, 30 min Weights, 30 min Pilates

785/1700 Thank you!

Hmm. The middle of the month is coming; I better step it up because I'm not quite to the middle of my goal! :goodvibes

Sorry to be out for a few days. Craziness happening around here...

I have more minutes listed for a few of you than you are giving yourselves credit for. I am curious if perhaps my lack of updates :( led to you referencing the first post for your number and adding to that. I went with the higher number but if you know I'm wrong please let me know! (the difference tended to be amounts that a lot of you regularly post for your workout, like 30 mins, 60 mins, etc).

As for me, I got the hubby's cold this week and then we got swamped with house stuff, but I'm hoping to get my second to last long run in today. I'm so unmotivated... but I got some new gels to try today so maybe that will get me out the door. Sugar tends to have an influencing affect on me - complex and simple sugars alike. The race is in a few weeks. I'm very excited for the race! Just having a hard time getting out the door for long runs. I love doing the long run, just the process of getting ready is a pain. #firstworldproblems, I know.

This has not been a good month for me. Work is crazy and my motivation is low. :worried:

I finally got another workout in yesterday so now I am at 75/1000. I will need to exercise everyday for at least 46 minutes to meet my goal. This is why I love this challenge. Without it, I wouldn't have pushed myself to meet the goal.

You got this!!

Thanks for the support!!

I just started running before work which means running in the dark but I kind of like it! Hope I can keep it up! It takes all I have to get up at 4:30 to run.

9/11 - 30 min bike ride
9/12 - 30 min run

New total 180/750

That's awesome that you can get up so early. I would love to be able to do that... I've tried!

okie doke- I looked up the woods I went walking in at the weekend and they are 185 acres-so not the home of Christopher robin and friends :lmao:

Another 30 mins walk done

250/750 :yay:

Maybe they added on... New HundredAcreWoodsLand?

9/12 - 37 minute run (not NEARLY) as good as Tuesday's, but I did it! :thumbsup2 Hope you all have a great, active weekend! :yay:

366/1200

Yay!

Nothing 9-11 (DH had surgery, but is doing well)
9/12 60 min elliptical
9-13 30 min run then cut the grass
545/1300

With all the heat where I live I'm thinking Sizzlin' September

Hope the surgery recovery is going well!

715 / 1500

Lake walk 4mph 4 miles total

Doubling up this post since it hasn't been updated since this post to add an additional walk today!

Gonna need lots of effort to hit this months minutes. Not my best month...

Got in 4.5 miles this morning, plus dog walking the last few days puts me at

357/1200

:wave2: Hi. Can I join? I keep forgetting to come back at the beginning of each month. I've been training to run in the 2014 Tower of Terror 10 miler and I've been keeping track of my progress (with old fashioned but reliable pencil and paper ;) ).

Please put me down for 1000 minutes.

Here's my numbers for the past week.

9/7 84minutes (6 mile run/walk)
9/11 76minutes (6 mile run/walk)
9/12 38minutes (3 mile run/walk)
9/14 77minutes (6 mile run/walk)

Total: 275/1000
Thank you!!! :flower3:

1231/2500

113 minutes fitness (chi) walking.

Weather was so nice this morning... low temps, cool breeze, and NO HUMIDITY!! :cool1: I hope summer is truly over, it was just plain brutal this year.

Hiking up Tumamoc Hill and back down (3.1 miles) - 100 mins

350/666

This was no joke, HARD but completed! Planning to make it a regular workout :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter