September exercise challenge: Looking to cooler temps in the fall! 35 challengers!

I did 40 minutes elliptical and 20 minutes bike yesterday,bringing my new total to 1495/1800

This has been a crazy couple of days, but at least it was active!

Friday - sorted crates of popcorn for 4 hours at a warehouse...took the place of weight training! :). = 480
Saturday - 3 hours hauling a wagon around the neighborhood so my son could sell that popcorn = 180

Total so far = 1107/1000. Thank goodness for popcorn sales!

Hello all. Well my "get back on track" plan for Monday did not quite work out. Really stressful week at work, lots of late night meetings ended up leading to NO workouts at all yuck! But today I got in a nice long walk 154 minutes which brings me to

944/1800

Thanks!
Brooke

An hour of Step aerobics this evening brings me to:

1380/2000 :headache: It was so extremely hot in the aerobics room at the gym I was sweating already during the warm-up. I really earned each of those 60 minutes. They officially turned on the furnace at the gym...every year they say it will be a mere :confused3 6 weeks until the furnace runs at the right temp! It's in the 60s here today so my thought is...wait until the temps warrant turning on the furnace. Vent over :furious:

Loving loving loving our cooler weather. Back to power walking my pup, adding miles to my long walks and getting in some weight training which puts me up to 1571/2000. :cool1: Finally, I actually want to do this stuff again!

Thank you, Ted, for a magnificent job of hosting!!!

Oh, you poor thing! I hope you feel better quickly. Take care of yourself. Your training will carry you through at the race. You just have to get there as healthy as possible. Sending you good vibes and hugs. :goodvibes :hug:

Thank you! I'm feeling human again but still low in energy and have not run or exercised, but I'm ok with it. It was too busy of a weekend with HS Homecoming here, so I'm really tired from that alone. I am praying that training will carry me through, if not, I'll do the best I can~ I appreciate the good vibes and hugs, I really needed them! :goodvibes

This morning:
15 minutes elliptical
45 minutes with Killer Kyle (weight machines and kettlebell cardio/strengthening)
40 minutes bike

New total 1595/1800

Just realized that I forgot to post my time from Friday night...DH and I did 45 minutes of running and walking, which should bring my total to 445/500!!

I also wanted to add my thanks for hosting this for us. Though I've failed to meet my goals, this has been a great motivational tool for me! And it definitely sounds like you deserve a break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter