September exercise challenge: Looking to cooler temps in the fall! 35 challengers!

Today's total:

40 minute run/walk
64 minute morning walk 1
51 minute morning walk 2

Total: 155 minutes

Monthly Total:3025/2700

I think since I hit goal I'll quit posting for the month. This really was a big incentive for me.

Thanks everyone!

I definitely won't be reaching my goal this month. I just went to the dr. yesterday and have a sinus infection and bronchitis. I'm running in the ToT 10 miler and will probably end up walking it since I can't even get out of bed yet and leave for Disney in 5 days. :sad:

Keep up the good work everyone!

I definitely won't be reaching my goal this month. I just went to the dr. yesterday and have a sinus infection and bronchitis. I'm running in the ToT 10 miler and will probably end up walking it since I can't even get out of bed yet and leave for Disney in 5 days. :sad:

Keep up the good work everyone!

Oh, you poor thing! I hope you feel better quickly. Take care of yourself. Your training will carry you through at the race. You just have to get there as healthy as possible. Sending you good vibes and hugs. :goodvibes :hug:

Yesterday 40 minute walk pushing my kids in a double stroller (much harder than it sounds!)

Today 35 minute run and 30 minutes strength

Total 775/900

9/17. 20minutes yoga
9/18. 90 minutes walking/jogging
9/19. 20 minutes yoga, 20 minutes Zumba wii
9/20. 20 minutes Zumba wii
9/21. 30 minutes Zumba class( crazy hard)
9/22. 90 minutes power walking pushing a double stroller with two kids lol
-------—---------

Total. 270/900

Had a recent back injury, feeling its much better minimal pain only in the morning after waking up, the yoga has improved the pain a lot.

Sorry I haven't posted anything this month. I just started back to school and it has been a nightmare. I have been teaching for 35 years and they told us in May that we will be going from 48 minute periods to 80 minute block schedule. I have been so stressed that I had a migrane for almost a week. I am finally getting a handle on things and getting back in the swing of things this week.

Congrats on all those who have kept it up .

Ugh. This has been a crazy month. Running constantly put not much that technically qualifies as exercise. Ted, if you want to just delete me from this round so I don't mess up the group average- that is cool. I will try to join again next month :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

1:30 of dance on Wednesday
1:15 of dance on Thursday
30 minutes of C25K on Thursday
1:10 of C25K and walking today

1200/1200

Woot! Still plenty to go this coming week in prep for the ToT 10 miler...should be able to do another 200-250 minutes and then the race, so I'll up to 1500.

1200/1500

Sorry I've been MIA, everyone.

It's been a tough month so far, but things are starting to look better. After my HM, I have had some foot problems in my right foot... tendonitis that has limited my ability to run, which has gotten me down. And DW has been having an overload of job related stress... just the time when I needed to run all the more.

Anyway... here's my progress since my last post.

9/13: 46 minutes of running (4.1 miles)
9/15: 47 minutes of running (4.1 miles)
9/15: 45 minutes of taekwondo class
9/18: 33 minutes of running on the treadmill (3.0 miles)
9/18: 45 minutes of taekwondo class
9/19: 69 minutes of running (6.4 miles)
9/22: 55 minutes of running (4.6 miles)
9/23: 44 minutes of running (3.6 miles)

384 minutes since last update

Total for month: 948/1600

I just looked at those totals for the last 10 days... and realized that I've still been running/exercising more than at any time in my life before the last 8 months... it just FEELS like so much less that I feel like I'm slacking off.

Gotta cut myself some slack.

Everyone's progress is update in the first post.

Welcome in to bellaally... 35 challengers now.

Gerberdaisy1234... I don't plan to remove you from the group... unless you really want me to. We're all in this together (individually :)... glad to have you here with whatever you can bring to the table.

7 days left in the month... who wants to step up and host October? I really think I need a break.

I can pass along the Excel spreadsheet that makes the formatting, including color levels, pretty simple.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Ted

Ted -I'm so sorry you've had foot problems since your half. I hope you are taking good care of yourself. :hug:

I've volunteered to host October. Thank you so much on behalf of all of us challengers for hosting the past several months. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter