September A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep-just one! A SDMT for 6:30-7:30pm is now showing on Saturday 9/24 also.

Thanks again! I'll keep trying to copy it to someone else in our party. Somehow I managed to add it to my 6 year old's Fast Pass even though in the past it would not let me add a "single" to her because she is under 7. So I'll have to copy it in order to use it!

The SDMT was what I released to get your A&E. I didn't even think to mention that since my laser focus is on getting A&E. :)

Thanks again. I'll keep trying to copy it to someone else in our party. Somehow I managed to add it to my 6 year old's Fast Pass even though in the past it would not let me add a "single" to her because she is under 7. So I'll have to copy it in order to use it!

Just noticed that there's also a single available for A&E on Saturday 9/27 at 2:50. :)

Hi!

Just saw A& E and 7dmt on 9/28..not sure how many passes there were...couldn't get 5 so I left it alone so I wouldn't lose our existing 7dmt.

Good luck!

I have three (3) FP+ for A&E on 9/13 for 6:20-7:20pm that I'll likely need to release tomorrow due to a change in plans. PM me if interested.

These may just be singles but there is an A&E at 4:40pm on 9/27 and SDMT around 7:30pm same day

If you haven't selected fast passes for the day you want, then selecting a new fast pass will show you whats available. If you have selected some fastpasses then you select the update fast pass option and then select another experience which will display what is available.

What is the easiest way to check for A/E availability?
If you have the MDE app it's easier to check for less than the amount of ppl in your party... That's how I found my 3 A&E FPs... I searched individually everyday all day!! Good luck though :)

Just grabbed 2 FP for A&E on the 29th and gave up one! Get on there now if you want to try!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter