September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

Too darn quiet for 45 days.... That's right folks.... 45 days!

Let's get everybody to attend the breakfast and the candy exchange, the more the merrier. The cruise docs arrive 15-30 days from embarkation although they aren't really required if you do on-line check in. Just print the signature page of the contract (one per person) and bring it with you. Pin trading? I collected pins but don't trade that much. I got into it in 1999 and haven't done anything since 2004.

I need to start again. Mine got lost while moving and then never got back to getting more. I'll see if I can do it but I only have 2 weekends free before the cruise and that is late August. Lol and I want the cruise documents to come very soon so then I can memorize them before the cruise because that's what I do when I'm waiting lol.

I need to start again. Mine got lost while moving and then never got back to getting more. I'll see if I can do it but I only have 2 weekends free before the cruise and that is late August. Lol and I want the cruise documents to come very soon so then I can memorize them before the cruise because that's what I do when I'm waiting lol.
Cruise documents? they come in the mail?

Cruise documents? they come in the mail?
Yes, they still send hard contracts by mail for the folks that don't do on-line check in. Either one works. If checking in on-line, bring the signature pages from the contract with you to the check in desk. Also with the documents are the luggage tags. You will want to have those already on your bags when you arrive.

Speaking of pins, when we cruised last September, they gave us a Ducky Williams lithograph which was really nice. I bought a few pins that were memorable to our cruise then printed some pictures of the cruise and framed them all. It turned out well. Below is the lithograph without the pins or pictures. I am hoping they give us another lithograph this time too. Maybe I'll bring some pins to trade.

img_eUZDw1A4FJezgRk.jpg

Last edited:
I will bring some pins with me. When we were in WDW, I decided to try to trade for the 7 dwarfs. I have 3now. Every time I approached a CM to trade I was told, " Oh, I had one of them this morning!" Sigh. Well, when we went to Vero, the CM at the front desk had Dopey, yeah!

I have the square on board mystery pins from maybe 2012 or 2013, but only 3 of the anchor pins, Daisy, Goofy and Captain Hook. I have an extra Daisy if anyone wants to trade for that.

When Cape May is our only home, I will display our Disney lithos in one room. I also plan to display some pins. I've a lot to think about on that topic!

How many do you have?

If DVC homes are included, I probably have 20, and 1/2 of them are framed. I have either the "free" litho that came with BWV, VWL, VB, BCV, or bought ones from AKV, SSR. There were special cruise ones from EBTA and WBPC, plus others that I collected from DVC on line presentations. I may have at least one more from another member cruise. The 10 that are not framed ore in their mailing tubes.

Maybe it was 3 years ago when we realized that this house was way too large for us, so I stopped having things framed. Our Cape May home is much smaller, but I think one room will be my Disney room, we shall see. Tom is as happy with our DVC "homes" as I am, so those will go up for sure.

If DVC homes are included, I probably have 20, and 1/2 of them are framed. I have either the "free" litho that came with BWV, VWL, VB, BCV, or bought ones from AKV, SSR. There were special cruise ones from EBTA and WBPC, plus others that I collected from DVC on line presentations. I may have at least one more from another member cruise. The 10 that are not framed ore in their mailing tubes.

Maybe it was 3 years ago when we realized that this house was way too large for us, so I stopped having things framed. Our Cape May home is much smaller, but I think one room will be my Disney room, we shall see. Tom is as happy with our DVC "homes" as I am, so those will go up for sure.
Awesome, what a great collection

Were doing Palo on Night 4. We will be so anxious to go earlier but that way we can hit all the MDR on schedule.
I am not sure what you are saying, but on our last 4 night cruise on Wonder, our rotation was APPT.

Candy/Snack exchange interest

ducky7937
tommysb1
FantasyElf16
OhioWDWDuo
bobbiwoz
RRB

Still time to join! Come join the fun! Just post your cabin here or in a private conversation with me. Also tell if there are any allergies we should know about, and how many participants. Sign ups will end the end of this months, and I will send the information to everyone by August 5.

Everyone has been good about sending their information!:)

Last edited:
I am not sure what you are saying, but on our last 4 night cruise on Wonder, our rotation was APPT.
We're going to Palo on our last night. Night 4. I wanted to go sooner but I also want to hit the main dining rooms, so we figured since night 4 is a repeat of night 1's main dining room according to DCL we chose that. Are you going to Palo on pirate night or was that Randy?

We're going to Palo on our last night. Night 4. I wanted to go sooner but I also want to hit the main dining rooms, so we figured since night 4 is a repeat of night 1's main dining room according to DCL we chose that. Are you going to Palo on pirate night or was that Randy?
We are going to Palo on Pirate night. What we had was we repeated the night 2 dining room on night 3 which was Pirate night. Are you saying that DCL told you, you would not be in a repeated dining room until night 4?

Last edited:
We are going to Palo on Pirate night. What we had was we repeated the night 2 dining room on night 3 which was Pirate night. Are you saying that DCL told you, you would not be in a repeated dining room until night 4?
Actually after going back through emails, DU said "usually" night 4 is a repeat of night 1 but DCL says everything is subject to change. Time will tell, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter