September 4th (2004) Disney Magic Cruise List

Originally posted by tstobb
Just wanted to say have a great cruise Jason & we'll see you on September 4th!

Tony--

Thanks for the well-wishes! After this cruise it's San Juan here we come!

Only four months! :hyper:

Jason

for anyone on this sailing with extra time after cruising, space shuttle re-launch is scheduled for sunday sept. 12. check out the canaveral site for schedule.

hi gang, sent my info to jason yesterday, but we probably won't it on website til they get back from this cruise. we have 11 in the party, spread out over four different decks. tony, dd is looking for ward to meeting your kids in the lab. she said to look for rachel on the ship. it still seems so far away.

phil

Hi Phil.... welcome to "our cruise" week,,.. :boat: .. Thank you for letting us know about the space shuttle re-launch.. That is something we might consider doing after the cruise..:D I think my sons would really enjoy seeing that. How old is your DD ? We have 2 Ds's. They are 8 and 3 years old...We are all getting excited to cruise... can't wait...

hi stacy,
we are very excited, and our dd will be 10 in june, ds will be 3 in june as well, so we will probably be seeing you guys around the same places.

Originally posted by pogopossum
tony, dd is looking for ward to meeting your kids in the lab. she said to look for rachel on the ship.
They will be on the lookout!
Our oldest will be celebrating his 11th birthday on board, DS2 will have just turned 9 and DD will be 7 in October so they'll all be in different areas of the clubs when they're there.

Since we are coming in the day before, our countdown now says 120 days and less than 2900 hours!!! Yippeeee.... :)

Hello all--

We've added another cruiser to the Disney Magic September 4th Cruise List!

Sorry it took so long, Phil. I'm swimming in laundry here!

Has anyone heard or seen anything about possible excursions that may be offered for San Juan?

Thanks for the link Tony. This excursion looks especially neat:

EL YUNQUE RAIN FOREST TOUR AND HIKE

Our contact in San Juan seemed too good to be true. She had already developed a handful of tours we were looking for and she was willing and able to work on whatever we seemed to request. She lived up to all our expectations. She was so full of energy that the noon heat hardly had an affect on her. I, on the other hand, felt like all my clothes were stuck to me!

Now you don't need a large group to get a superb trip to El Yunque. One of our favorite tour operators is now providing this fabulous tour with a minumum of just 2 people.

Out of the metropolitan area, 'on the island' there are a variety of excursions; as it is a small island, it is possible to see forested mountains and desert-like areas without having to travel great distances. El Yunque, or the Caribbean National Forest, is a tropical forest and a bird sanctuary, the largest rain forest in the US forest service system.

The forest is divided into the north side and the south side, with no road connection. Concrete trails to the various peaks, as well as to waterfalls and look-out towers, give excellent views.

After a 45-minute ride, we will visit El Portal Tropical Forest Center to enjoy a documentary about the forests' interesting features. El Portal opened in 1996 and, besides giving you an education, it provides patios where you can relax and enjoy the views. A low-impact hiking trail (Caimitillo) at Palo Colorado Information Center will follow, and you will learn more about the nesting habits of the Puerto Rican Parrot. Also included are short stops at La Coca Falls and Yocahú Observation Tower.

Due to weather conditions, the order of the schedule on all the tours could vary.

Pricing: Per Person: $56.00 USD Private Tour: $67.00 USD (Per Person, Minimum of 4)

Travis and I did the St. John Eco Hike on the Magic May 1st Cruise and we both loved it. Our guide, Thunderhawk, was really great and very knowledgable about the island.

Would anyone be interested in joining is for a private tour if we decide on this excursion?

we just booked this week and are on this cruise! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We went a year ago...on the Sept 14, 2003 Wonder. This will be our first time on the Magic and our first time on a 7 Day.

Hello and welcome TexasGirl!

Be sure to check out the Disney Magic September 4th Cruise Site at <a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.net</a> and send in your info if you like!

If you liked the Wonder, you're gonna love the Magic! And the extra days in the cruise too! :D

DH and I have been trying to decide what to do on the island as well. El Yunque was one we were seriously considering because it is relatively close to the docks.

Ok time to come forward -

I cruised last March (2003) and LOVED IT and after three weeks at home booked for 9/2003. While on board I rebooked for this cruise (9/4/04). I have delayed posting here because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to keep the reservation. At this time I still have no one traveling with me and that may cause me to move the reservation (I bought a house in February and that has drained the savings account) but I really want to go to San Juan.

Sandy

Cat 11 (deck 7, I think)

Sandy--

Welcome to the thread and congrats on your new house! I hope everything works out and you're able to keep the reservation for this cruise.

Windermere--

I think El Yunique looks very cool. I do hope it's offered through Disney. But, even if it's not, I guess we could do it on our own or arrange a "private tour."

And don't forget to send in your info to the Disney Magic September 4th Cruise List at <a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.net</a>!

Hello all!

Just a quick note to let you know that we've added new cruises to the Disney Magic September 4th Cruise Site at <a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.net</a>! We've also added some addditional links for you to check out.

Requesting permission to come aboard this thread! :D

Hi everyone! :wave:

My DH (John) and I (Kim), will be joining you on the Magic, and it's our very first cruise, ever!!!! :sunny:

It's to celebrate our 25th Anniversary! A month early, but we have friends (not really DISers, despite my best efforts..lol), taking this cruise also, and we thought it would be nice to have company. :)

I look forward to meeting all of you! :) :boat: :boat: :boat:

Permission Granted ! LOL .:p Welcome Aboard.. ! Congrats on 25 years ! What a "Magical " way to celebrate ! :boat: :D Looking forward to meeting you as well....:sunny: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter