September 29, 2007 - Magic

Ok, 14 Months remaining.......

PS. Bump!
PPS. My Mom says :wave2: Hi! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Yes, it does seem sooooo far away, but gives us all something to look forward too I guess. I need to get passports for our family so I need to get busy on that! I was kind of hoping they would change the passport deadline but so far it still looks like Jan. 07. I want to get them anyway now because I think I would feel safer.

I have been looking at the shore excursions. We've never been to these islands before or on the Eastern itinerary so I have a lot of studying and planning to do. That should take up the next 400 days! :rotfl2:

:cool1: Working out the final details with the TA. She currently has us on Level 2 and we're inquiring about a higher level because my mother warned that on another cruise line, towards the end of her cruise they could smell the trash and bathrooms being so far down in the boat. Definitely don't want to smell stinky! But, if we can't get higher up for the price we've been given, we'll take Level 2 and submit our deposit by the 5th of this month!! I am so excited. Ever since my husband gave the "okay" to book a DCL, I have been all over the internet looking for pictures and posts and anything about the cruise.

We will be sailing with:
Me, Jac, (the Mommy/wife) I will be 32 when we cruise
Husband, Keith, he will be 33
Son, Jacob, he will be 13
Daughter, Daelyn, she will be 3 - a week away from being 4

My parents may join and so may a cousin. But for now, it's the 4 of us and I couldn't sleep last night just thinking about it! I am pumped!
:dance3:

Deweysgirl said:
:welcome: :wave:

Welcome Aboard JDBlair and Welcome to The Dis!

Thank you. I think it goes without saying - I am extremely excited to be here. So glad my husband gave the green light on this vacation the Thursday before a 3 day weekend. I have nothing but time to sit and read about the cruise.

Yay! :cool1: It's a good feeling, I know! My DH and I are also cruising with our two children (8) and (11) and my folks will be going on the same cruise too. We invited my cousin, her DH and their son but not sure if they will make it or not.

Anyway, not sure if you have heard of the Passporter Guide for the Disney Cruises but it has been my bible, so to speak. TONS of good info and really fun to read.

Just think, we are down to just about a year now. We've been booked since May of this year and it feels like forever!

Glad to have another going with us that our on the Disboards too.

:cheer2: JDBlair.

As a quick recap, here's everyone who has posted as joining us:
SueRS: w/DH (JayS), DS9, DD6, ParentInLaws, DB, DSIL, DN8
JayS: see SueRS
Shannon1984: w/DD3, DD5, Parents (Ragdoll)
Ragdoll (Donna): see Shannon1984
Disneynut1955 (David & Monica): w/unidentified guests
rxlowry (Chris & Lisa): w/DD4, parents & GFIL
deweysgirl: w/DH, DD11, DD8, Parents (Austin & BettySue)
JDBlair: w/DH, DS13, DD3

Looking good. :grouphug:

Deweysgirl said:
Yay! :cool1: It's a good feeling, I know! My DH and I are also cruising with our two children (8) and (11) and my folks will be going on the same cruise too. We invited my cousin, her DH and their son but not sure if they will make it or not.

Anyway, not sure if you have heard of the Passporter Guide for the Disney Cruises but it has been my bible, so to speak. TONS of good info and really fun to read.

Just think, we are down to just about a year now. We've been booked since May of this year and it feels like forever!

DH helped me set up my ticker last night. When we got home from work (he paid the deposit while we were at work) he suggested we set it up! :bitelip:

In the main forum, a couple of people have posted that they're booking this cruise but I don't think I've seen them post in here yet. :wave:

What is the Passporter Guide? Sounds like something I absolutely have to have!

SueRS said:
Glad to have another going with us that our on the Disboards too.

:cheer2: JDBlair.

As a quick recap, here's everyone who has posted as joining us:
SueRS: w/DH (JayS), DS9, DD6, ParentInLaws, DB, DSIL, DN8
JayS: see SueRS
Shannon1984: w/DD3, DD5, Parents (Ragdoll)
Ragdoll (Donna): see Shannon1984
Disneynut1955 (David & Monica): w/unidentified guests
rxlowry (Chris & Lisa): w/DD4, parents & GFIL
deweysgirl: w/DH, DD11, DD8, Parents (Austin & BettySue)
JDBlair: w/DH, DS13, DD3

Looking good. :grouphug:

My name is Jac (female)! Nice to meet you all!! :yay:

:welcome: Jac and family, glad to see more people going on this cruise. :cheer2:

Your daughter is right around the ages of my DD's. Your kids will love the cruise! :jumping1:

party:

Shannon1984 said:
:welcome: Jac and family, glad to see more people going on this cruise. :cheer2:

Your daughter is right around the ages of my DD's. Your kids will love the cruise! :jumping1:

party:

Have you been on DCL before? Will there be a DIS meet? Those sound fun!

My parents (who are joining us) will be coming from Columbus. I see you're in Cleveland. We're in Phoenix. The weather will be nice for you all - I'm wondering if we'll be a little cold!! :-)

:banana: This will be my 4th cruise. My oldest daughters second cruise and my youngest daughters first cruise. They are a lot of fun. I have always went in September and have had wonderful weather. The temperature is usually between 80 and 90 degrees, perfect to me. I can't wait to go again. :beach:

JDBlair said:
My parents (who are joining us) will be coming from Columbus. I see you're in Cleveland. We're in Phoenix. The weather will be nice for you all - I'm wondering if we'll be a little cold!! :-)

My parents (who are also joining us) were born and raised in Columbus (but we all live in sunny So. Calif.) and we still have family and friends in the Bexley areas...

Hi all :wave: and welcome JDBlair! You are going to have such a blast. There is nothing better than a Disney cruise! DH and I are leaving on our 10th DCL cruise on Saturday. We are DCL addicts. Shannon1984 is our daughter and is following in our footsteps as far as DCL is concerned.

Donna

Oh, and to answer your question Jac, yes, we most certainly will have a Dis Meet! Because... :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter