September 28, 2006 Wonder

:hourglass Time is slipping bye. :yay: Not very long now till we are :boat:

(This shameless BUMP was brought to you by.....ME! :flower3: )

BTW... :bday: :cake: :jumping1: HAPPY B'DAY AMERICA!! :bday: pixiedust: party:

We just got back from Hilton Head last night. Now I can really start thinking about our first cruise! Welcome Father Force, glad to see someone else is joining us. We have friends who just booked a CAT 6 room. They will have DS5 with them and it is their first cruise as well.

Still waiting to hear the big surprise!

Welcome back momsully. :wave2: I hope you had a great time at Hilton Head.

FatherForce and I keep bumping this thread hoping to get more people that are crusing with us but it seems we might have the entire ship to ourselves. :rotfl2:

Not a worry though, maybe if it is just a few of us, they will let me swing from the stacks during Pirate Night. Can you imagine? The evil captain, Mickey and.....ME! :rotfl: :yay: :laughing: :duck:

P.S.
I'm still waiting for the suprise too. :listen:

I'm just trying to stop the DW from buying stuff on eBay for our 3 day cruise!
( of course I bought some stuff myself, but I'm the king of the double standard) :rolleyes1

waiting...waiting....

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Fallon - I saw your question on rooms at Atlantis and we are wondering that as well. I think my boys would love to be able to see the aquarium and use the pools. I just started looking but have not found a great deal yet. Also, how do you get to Atlantis from the boat?

Hey momsully, Happy 4th to you too. :cheer2:

Here is a bit of a post from my Atlantis Thread:

"The hotel that you can stay at and have privledges to Atlantis is the a comfort inn or Mariott. If you search for hotels on Paradise Island Bahamas on travelocity or any other site you will get these as results. They will give you a braclet for use of the pools and water slides. Even as guests of Atlantis we needed these. The color bracelet changes everyday."

I'm going to do some searching and check on some prices and I'll let you know what I find out. I went to the Atlantis Hotel web site and it looks terrific! The aquarium and the pools look wonderful.

I guess we would take a taxi from the port to the hotel and back again. It shouldn't be too much $$'s.

O.K., did a search and found the Comfort Suites web site here:

http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/Availability?sid=N$wmM.kfuMMgWB0.3

That page is what a room would cost a family of 4 for Sept. 29th staying 1 night. $150.00. It is still cheeper than the excursion cost (per person) and you would have access to all the pools, the aquarium and everything.

One poster in my other thread stated that you need to ask for a key to take to the Atlantis to get the wristbands. I'm going to call Comfort Suites and make sure that admission to Atlantis is part of the room rate. I will let you know.

I will also ask about if we can check in early and go to Atlantis because the web site states that check in is 3:00.

Having been to Nassau in 93 and with so much to do on the ship, I think we're going to stay aboard that day.
The excursions seem so pricey and the food on the Wonder will be free :thumbsup2 .
Our DD will be in the OC and there is a wine tasting :cheer2:

Hey, I am still here with you guys, but it's still undercover.

fallon, hope you're feeling better. Welcome FatherForce! We have lots of Force in our house with daily light saber battles!

I stayed at VWL before our cruise in April! It was wonderful!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :bounce: Laughing real hard. :banana: :cheer2: :rotfl2:

I just got my pirate: Pirate Name. It is: Dread Pirate Rackham

" Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! "

You can get yours here: http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

Now I really AM ready for our cruise. :dance3:

Signed,
Dread Pirate Rackham
AKA Fallon :p :wave2:

P.S.
Thanks Castlegazer. I am feeling mucho better. :lovestruc

Fallon - Did you book the Comfort Inn? I am still debating if it is worth it because DS4 who swims like a fish does not make the height requirements for the slides.

Does anyone know if you can just walk around and see the aquarium and stuff without staying at Atlantis?

I am going to have the boys get pirate names tonight!

Happy Weekend Everyone! I am bumping us back up still hoping for a few more folks to find us.

Fallon - I could not get the pirate link to work. I will try it again tonight. maybe it was just down for some reason.

Only one more week until us first timers can book our excursions and register the kiddos!

:sad2: O.K. all you wondeful pirates, I need some really good vibes and prayers please. Something has come up that "might" cause me and DH to not make this trip. I am really praying hard that this little bimp in our road will straighten out but I know it will help if I can get you all to send good thoughts my way so please...PLEASE... gather all your wonderful vibes. Close your eyes and murmer "Dreams do come true" for me. :love: I will be forever grateful. :lovestruc I really wanted to cruise with our little group.

Momsully, we didn't make ressies for the Atlantis day because of this little glitch. If everything gets back to normal (I will know by Monday), then we will start thinking about it again.

I hope you all have a perfectly marvelous weekend. :blush:

Fallon - Prayers and Pixie Dust for you! :wizard: :wizard:

I hope everything works out for you and DH.

Bump back up.
Saw Pirates this weekend and now we are REALLY psyched!

Fallon, I hope you are still with us! :thumbsup2

Fallon - Any update?

FatherForce - DS4 and DS7 really want to see POTC2. They have seen the first one and really loved it. Do you think it is alot scarier than the first?

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :bounce: :dance3: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

Avast all ye wonderful darling mateys! The Dread Priate Reckham and her mate will be sailing with ye all!!! :yay: :cool1: :Pinkbounc

Thanks to all the terrific good thoughts and pixie dust from you guys, me and DH will be "Sailing, sailing over the bounding Maine." in September.

Thank you...THANK YOU! I am sure the Disney Gods heard your well wishes and good vibes. Hugs all around! :love: :lovestruc :grouphug:

FatherForce...DH and I also say POTC2 this weekend and loved it and you are right, now we are really stoked for the cruise! pirate:

Momsully...All I can say is that it made me jump in my theatre seat about 3 times, but it was good jumping. :rotfl: The special effects are really very good but if your darling kids are real young they might be a little scared but only for a second or two. The director really tried hard to make it just a little "shock" then he wisked you right back into the movie. Hope this helps. :lovestruc

Anyway my wonderful shipmates, it is 4:30 a.m. and this pirate needs to get ready for work. I just wanted to come tell you the terrific news. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy...We will be sailing together!!! :yay: :cool1: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Love and peace

Fallon - Terrific News! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I am glad everything worked out and you will be able to join us.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great News Fallon!

We should all try to do some sort of meet.

POTC2 does have some scary stuff. Big sea monster, gross stuff, but lots of humor too.

My dd6 ( soon to be 7) had a couple "grab daddy's arm" moments, but she loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter