September 28, 2006 Wonder

momsully

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I looked for a thread for this date and could not find one. If I missed it I am sorry - just point me in the right direction.

This will be our first cruise - DH, DS4 and DS6. We are going to celebrate DS 5th birthday then hopefully hit the Halloween Party at WDW when we get back.

Anyone else on this cruise?

Just bumping this up to see if anyone was cruising with us. We would love to meet some Diser's!

Thought I would try again. Maybe we will have the ship to ourselves! :)

We just booked our cruise yesterday! Can't wait. DH, DS3, DS5...our first time too. A little nervous about all the kids activities and leaving them. What do you think. Where are you staying the night before or are just arriving the day of the cruise. We'll have to fly in the night before, but haven't made any arrangements yet.

Look forward to having a great time!

Wow - I am so glad someone if going with us. Hopefully between now and September a few others will join the list. We live in Colorado so will have to fly in the night before as well. I am sure we will stay at the port but not sure where yet.

My boys are 6 and 4. DS4 will turn 5 the middle of October. They have been begging me to go on a cruise for about a year. I still have not told them and am seriously considering surprising them the morning we get on the boat. They know we are going to WDW in October for the Halloween party so would think nothing of getting on the plane.

I am also a little nervous about the kids activities but I work FT so my kids have always gone to daycare and do really well with it. Younger DS is very social and I am sure will have tons of friends by the end of the first day. Older DS is a little reserved but will be fine.

Where are you from? We will have to try to meet up so the boys can meet.

Christine

We are from Oklahoma. Chapman is turning 5 in June and Cooper will be 3 1/2. I am more worried about me than them. I'm sure they won't think a thing about it when they see all there is to do. It sounds fun and I am sure it will all work out. If they want to try the kids' stuff that's fine, and if not, that's fine, too. What kind of room did you get? We just got the cheapest but have not heard what room number. We booked through vacationstogo. We were originally planning to go to Disneyland, but Chap wanted to go to the beach so now we'll just have the best of both.

We will have to meet up. I think it will be a great time. We are leaving DS1 at home. Poor little guy.

Looking forward to it!!

We booked with Dreams Unlimited (their link is at the top of the page). We booked a CAT 10 because I really wanted a window. I was afraid I would be claustophobic inside. We have a room number but I am hoping to change it as it is really far to the front of the ship. If not it is only three nights so it will be great.

My husband has alot of family in Oklahoma. His grandmother lived in Chickasha and he has lots of aunts and uncles in that area, Edmund and Oklahoma City.

I love your boys names. If we ever have a third Cooper is one of our choices for names. We have Connor (6) and Hunter (4).

I saw your question on the Comfort Inn in Naussau. I was wondering that to as we would love to spend the day at Atlantis. My boys are both fish and love to swim and I think they would have a ball.

We went on a non-Disney cruise about 6 years ago on our honeymoon. We stayed at the Comfort Suites one night and did the Atlantis for one day. It was awesome. It's a definite must see.

We have the third DS, Cyler (Cy for short) but we can't brave 3 on 2, especially since we're new to this.

We are going to stay at VWL for 5 nights then take the 3 night Wonder cruise. There will be 5 of us on the cruise DH, DS(19), DS(12), DS's friend and myself. Looking forward to meeting other Diser's

We got our cruise very cheap. Now, I know why. The ship seems pretty empty. Oh, well. We'll have a blast anyway. Can't wait!! Are you all dressing up for pirate night?

I know that DS(12) and friend are looking forward to it, the rest of us will dress up some, I'm sure.

DS6 was a pirate for Halloween so we will probably just bring along his costume as well as an eyepatch and hat for DS4. Still wondering if anyone else is joining us!

:cool1:
Hey everyone, me and my darlin hubby will be with you all. :cheer2:

This will be our first Disney cruise and we are very excited. No little ones, just us two big kids. :teeth:

We are staying at the Beach Club Resorts for 4 days then hoping on the ship for the cruise. I know it will be terrific!

Sallie

Welcome Fallon and welcome to the DIS! We still look like a pretty small group! Hopefully as we get closer a few other Diser's will join us. We just had some friends back a CAT 6 for this cruise as well. They have a DS5 but they are not on the boards. (At least not yet but I am working on them!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter