September 2016

Just wanted to say this year I am going to Disney world! We are not telling kids yet and it is sooooooo hard to keep quest.
It's our kids first time they are 4 and 6! My husband wants to keep it a secret till we get there. Ugh so hard to not tell my daughter everything. They are going to be thrilled. When we talk about it around them we say our beach vacation. So now we have to swing by the ocean on the way there! Lol have a great time planning

Hi we just book for 9/12-9/17 2016 Port Orleans riverside princess room can't wait
Welcome and congratulations! You kids should really love it. POR is a beautiful resort and the royal rooms are extra special.
I added you to the list. Let us know if your dates change, and happy planning. Now it is time to figure out where you want to eat so you can make dining reservations 180 days before your trip starts.

We just booked the Poly for the week of 9/10-9/17. First time in 5 years, first visit for my 4 year old and first time in a deluxe.
SO Excited. Cant wait to make those dining reservations in 10 days!

Hi! Joining in :wave2:
We will be at the Poly 9/3-9/9. We were going to take the year off but no other planning quite compares, so we are excited to head back "home"! We love it in September but the kids have no idea, so now I really can't wait!!

Hi all! DH, DS and myself will be at the BC from 9/3-9/10. We are celebrating our little guy's 2nd birthday with his best buddy Mickey Mouse on 9/9 and are super excited for our first stay at the BC. This is also our first trip during September so I'm excited to see how it compares to the other times of the year we've visited. ADR's open this Monday for us, which is one of my favorite parts of planning!

We just booked the Poly for the week of 9/10-9/17. First time in 5 years, first visit for my 4 year old and first time in a deluxe.
SO Excited. Cant wait to make those dining reservations in 10 days!
Welcome! Getting to stay at the Poly on your return trip will be really nice. It will also be great to share it with your child for the first time. We arrive on the same day and are also making our ADRs next Monday.

Hi! Joining in :wave2:
We will be at the Poly 9/3-9/9. We were going to take the year off but no other planning quite compares, so we are excited to head back "home"! We love it in September but the kids have no idea, so now I really can't wait!!

Great, you gotta love getting to go back home, especially when you thought it would be an off year. You are just in time for ADRs TOMORROW! Good luck and happy planning.

Hi all! DH, DS and myself will be at the BC from 9/3-9/10. We are celebrating our little guy's 2nd birthday with his best buddy Mickey Mouse on 9/9 and are super excited for our first stay at the BC. This is also our first trip during September so I'm excited to see how it compares to the other times of the year we've visited. ADR's open this Monday for us, which is one of my favorite parts of planning!
Welcome! Your little guy should have a great trip, and BC has a neat location. We fell in love with September after visiting in the summer and haven't gone any other time since. Good luck with your ADRs tomorrow, we have one week to go. I also noticed that @sahmoffour and @tinkerbella16 share your resort and dates.

Last edited:
Has everyone for early September been able to make their ADRs ok? Ive been having trouble but I am not sure if its on my end or the disney website and I am at day 178 now :eek:

Has everyone for early September been able to make their ADRs ok? Ive been having trouble but I am not sure if its on my end or the disney website and I am at day 178 now :eek:

Our day is Monday, but I would call to get what you want if you have any trouble online. The website isn't always cooperative, but the nice people on the phone are. Good luck!

My ADR day was Monday.. all of our dates showed up and I was able to see times, but was only able to book our first day and got the "sorry for the paws" message for the rest. Called at 7am and had no problem getting anything we wanted and did not have tweak any times. I am not sure why this happened, but it happened to quite a few of us. The next day I went on and checked and was able to do our second day (I was just playing around with it to see), and each day after it has been the same thing, only 1 day at a time. Just relieved I got everything done. I was off of the phone in 10 minutes on Monday.

Last edited:
My ADR day was Monday.. all of our dates showed up and I was able to see times, but was only able to book our first day and got the "sorry for the paws" message for the rest. Called at 7am and had no problem getting anything we wanted and did not have tweak any times. I am not sure why this happened, but it happened to quite a few of us. The next day I went on and checked and was able to do our second day (I was just playing around with it to see), and each day after it has been the same thing, only 1 day at a time. Just relieved I got everything done. I was off of the phone in 10 minutes on Monday.

Thanks everyone! This seems to be the case, I can do the first part of our trip but not the end. There was only one specific breakfast time we really wanted for our off day, but other than that we like to wing it. I change the reservations so many times as we adjust plans so i'm not too concerned. But not being able to make them for the whole trip is kind of an inconvenience if the phones are busy and you are trying to get an ADR that is hard to get. Good luck to everyone!

I made our ADRs this morning starting at 6AM Eastern (3:00 here). I was able to get everything done in the online system so I didn't have to call at 4am. I did get the "sorry for the paws" message a couple of times but eventually got everything and made 10 reservations for our party of 8 people. Surprisingly, the one I had the most trouble with was lunch at Yak and Yeti. We ended up having to wait until 2:30, but there will be plenty to snack on.
Good luck to everyone with ADR dates coming up, and congrats to those with meals already reserved.

We will be staying AKL Savanna view 9-24-10-1. Please add us! We are super excited to stay their for first time.

We will be staying AKL Savanna view 9-24-10-1. Please add us! We are super excited to stay their for first time.

Welcome and congratulations. I added you to the list. AKL is a great resort that we love to visit, but we haven't stayed there yet. The Savanna view should make the most of it too. Enjoy!

We(Me, DH AND DS4) will be back for our third September in a row (they suck us in with the bounce back offer). Our dates are 9/9 - 9/16 staying at POR. Looking forward to another MNSSHP!!

After saying never again in September.....here we go again. Got sucked in by a great offer and great crowd predictions again. It was either CBR in November or poly in September, so we figured, let's go for it. I figured being on the monorail, when we melt or get down poured on, we'll just go back. So I'm joining the party here, we will be at the POLY Sept 1-11.:cool1:

We(Me, DH AND DS4) will be back for our third September in a row (they suck us in with the bounce back offer). Our dates are 9/9 - 9/16 staying at POR. Looking forward to another MNSSHP!!

You gotta love the bounce back! We did the same thing and kept booking just in case, since we loved knowing we'd have free dining. Enjoy POR too, it is one of our favorites.

After saying never again in September.....here we go again. Got sucked in by a great offer and great crowd predictions again. It was either CBR in November or poly in September, so we figured, let's go for it. I figured being on the monorail, when we melt or get down poured on, we'll just go back. So I'm joining the party here, we will be at the POLY Sept 1-11.:cool1:

Never say never... It is hard to beat the low crowds and good deals. It will be great to be on the monorail loop, and if it isn't raining too hard you can walk to the TTC to get to Epcot. Did you already get your ADRs?

We (DH and I) are staying at WL Sept 8 - 26. ADRs completed on-line with no issues. Excited to return after 4 years.

We (DH and I) are staying at WL Sept 8 - 26. ADRs completed on-line with no issues. Excited to return after 4 years.
Welcome! I'm particularly glad to see another WL guest. It will be a little different with all of the construction, but will still have many of the great things we love about WL. That's a nice long stay too, very cool. Perhaps we'll see you there, as our trip overlaps yours.

You gotta love the bounce back! We did the same thing and kept booking just in case, since we loved knowing we'd have free dining. Enjoy POR too, it is one of our favorites.

Never say never... It is hard to beat the low crowds and good deals. It will be great to be on the monorail loop, and if it isn't raining too hard you can walk to the TTC to get to Epcot. Did you already get your ADRs?
Yes, got my ADRs done, and had no problems. I actually booked last week, and I was 3 days past my 180, but got BOG and Ohana easily, along with all the others, but really thought those were going to be harder. I keep telling myself that poly will be worth putting up with the heat and rain. We just went thanksgiving week this year, so low crowds will be a huge plus too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter