September 2016

I thought there had already been an update, but now I am not seeing it. There will likely be an update since Wishes and the Main Street Electrical Parade are not showing for the week of Sept 10-18. I'm sure there will be many revisions between now and September, but it is great to have the basics and know what the Extra Magic Hours days will be. Enjoy!

Joining in on the fun! My sisters and I are planning to surprise our Mom with a trip for her 70th birthday. Our plans are to book CSR (waiting to see if any deals come out... hoping for free dining, but going no matter what) from 9/6-9/12. We thought about booking our plane tickets this morning, but we're waiting to see if Southwest comes down any on their price.

Happy planning everyone!

Joining in on the fun! My sisters and I are planning to surprise our Mom with a trip for her 70th birthday. Our plans are to book CSR (waiting to see if any deals come out... hoping for free dining, but going no matter what) from 9/6-9/12. We thought about booking our plane tickets this morning, but we're waiting to see if Southwest comes down any on their price.

Happy planning everyone!
Welcome We'll add you to the list, and can change resorts or dates if things shift as you book the airfare. We're in the same boat, hoping for free dining but committed to the trip. It should be a great time to be there.

My friend and I are planning to go at the end of September. We don't know our exact dates yet. We are thinking about staying at ASMu or POP.

We will be there for our honeymoon! Staying at Carribean Beach from 9/12 to 9/24 :earsgirl::earsboy:

So we ended up changing hotels. Instead of CBR we will be staying at the Polynesian in a DVC Studio! Same dates, woo! :jumping1:

So we ended up changing hotels. Instead of CBR we will be staying at the Polynesian in a DVC Studio! Same dates, woo! :jumping1:
Congratulations! That is quite an upgrade. It should be a wonderful honeymoon. You've got a great PTR going too, and it looks like you have some nice plans. Enjoy!

Welcome! What a neat way to add on to a business trip. I'll put you on the list for CBR, but we can update it if you wind up booked elsewhere. Even without DH, you should have a big group.

We're booked for CBR...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and we'll be there through the 22nd now...had to add an extra day!

We're booked for CBR...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and we'll be there through the 22nd now...had to add an extra day!
Yay! Congratulations on booking and adding a day. Now it is almost time for ADRs.

Welcome! You're on the list, and the first at your resort. There's only a few left without people signed up for September. Your trip starts early so your ADR day is super close.

Thanks! ADR day is on 3/7- SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I'm also having my engagement pictures taken on this trip which is even more exciting!

Yay! Congratulations on booking and adding a day. Now it is almost time for ADRs.

March 20th...I'm just waiting on park hours so I can plot and plan accordingly. We have our "wish list" but we need to pair it up with park days, EMHs, etc.

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-23_13-40-24.png
    upload_2016-2-23_13-40-24.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter