September 2016

We'll be staying at CSR 9/4-9/10. First time at that resort so we are super excited to see what it has to offer. Plus we scored FREE Dining

We'Lloyd be at POP 9/13-20!
Welcome! It looks like bookings picked up with the discount announcement. POP should be great.

We will be at CBR September 3 - 10th this year! :flower:
Hello! We saw the CBR availability with the new discounts, and it looked pretty appealing. Congratulations.

We'll be staying at CSR 9/4-9/10. First time at that resort so we are super excited to see what it has to offer. Plus we scored FREE Dining
Welcome! Congratulations on securing the free dining. CSR availability went really quickly, so congratulations on snagging it. It will be nice to try a new resort and save a bundle on food.

Last edited:
I flat out refused to stay in a Pirate room for free diningpirate:

So, can you please change us to 10/1-10/8 at POFQ. We will be spending 9/28-10/1 at Cabana Bay at Universal :rotfl:

I flat out refused to stay in a Pirate room for free diningpirate:

So, can you please change us to 10/1-10/8 at POFQ. We will be spending 9/28-10/1 at Cabana Bay at Universal :rotfl:

That sounds great, POFQ would definitely be our choice among those two. In our searching we found free dining only at CBR (in the far out pirate rooms) but had more options with the back to school savings offer, and the total price is almost as good even with buying the dining plan. Enjoy your time on the Universal side as well.

We'll be there Sept 9-17 for the boyfriend's first (and hopefully not last) trip.

Currently booked at CBR with free dining, but hoping to slip over to POR instead (at his request).

First time going to MNSSHP, and looking forward to disneybounding.

ADRs
Garden Grill (Dinner), Be Our Guest (Dinner), Sci-Fi Dine In (Dinner), Tusker House (Lunch), Cinderella's Royal Table (Lunch), and Akershus (Lunch) for now.
Also...Dining with an Imagineer!!! So Excited! :yay:

We'll be there Sept 9-17 for the boyfriend's first (and hopefully not last) trip.

Currently booked at CBR with free dining, but hoping to slip over to POR instead (at his request).

First time going to MNSSHP, and looking forward to disneybounding.

ADRs
Garden Grill (Dinner), Be Our Guest (Dinner), Sci-Fi Dine In (Dinner), Tusker House (Lunch), Cinderella's Royal Table (Lunch), and Akershus (Lunch) for now.
Also...Dining with an Imagineer!!! So Excited! :yay:

We really liked POR during our last trip. Having the boat to Disney Springs is great. For our dates we are seeing some limited POR availability with free dining, and some more with the room discount. It might be worth a little more to get POR over CBR if he'll enjoy it more, and want to come back frequently.

The ADRs sound great too, and include some of our favorites. We still haven't done CRT since we wind up not wanting to spend two TS credits on it. We get to see the princesses at Akershus and that works out well.

Let us know if you're able to make the switch and we'll update the first page.

We really liked POR during our last trip. Having the boat to Disney Springs is great. For our dates we are seeing some limited POR availability with free dining, and some more with the room discount. It might be worth a little more to get POR over CBR if he'll enjoy it more, and want to come back frequently.

The ADRs sound great too, and include some of our favorites. We still haven't done CRT since we wind up not wanting to spend two TS credits on it. We get to see the princesses at Akershus and that works out well.

Let us know if you're able to make the switch and we'll update the first page.
Thanks! Guess what...I was able to get moved over to POR!!! I had to go with a Garden Room, but I'm still watching to drop to standard and save a few dollars. But, the resort details can be updated :cool1:

Yeah, if I add on a few more ADRs we might pay out of pocket for CRT, but I don't feel as bad using two credits since it's from free dining, and a room discount would have been like $50/night...so we'll get our money's worth regardless (2 night's credits for 3 nights savings). Plus it's more the snack credits I want to horde so we can relax and enjoy Food & Wine, hopefully only paying for alcohol.

We'll be staying at Riverside Sept 4-Sept 16 Garden View. We had to change our dates to get Free Dining :genie: but so worth it. We love Riverside!!! ... now to switch all our ADR's. The planning is half the fun!

We'll be staying at Riverside Sept 4-Sept 16 Garden View. We had to change our dates to get Free Dining :genie: but so worth it. We love Riverside!!! ... now to switch all our ADR's. The planning is half the fun!
Congratulations! Free dining at POR will be great.
We just got our free dining today finally as availability opened up for our dates at WL. We were locked in by airfare but are glad it worked out. Now we get to look forward to using those free meals.

So excited for our first stay at AKL 9/3 -9/8. Booked through David's DVC Rental for the first time as well! We are trying to make this a trip of firsts, doing things we've never done before. Should be a great time, might even do a trip report since I've been obsessively reading them since we booked.

So excited for our first stay at AKL 9/3 -9/8. Booked through David's DVC Rental for the first time as well! We are trying to make this a trip of firsts, doing things we've never done before. Should be a great time, might even do a trip report since I've been obsessively reading them since we booked.
That sounds great, congratulations. We haven't stayed at AKL or rented points either, but it seems like a nice combination.

We did the same thing ! Booked AKL through David's Rental. Very easy process !! We are staying the 6th - 11th.

Congratulations! Free dining at POR will be great.
We just got our free dining today finally as availability opened up for our dates at WL. We were locked in by airfare but are glad it worked out. Now we get to look forward to using those free meals.

Arriving to the Magic Kingdom by boat sounds fabulous. Glad you were able to get free dining too. Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter