September 2016

Hi! DH and I will be at POR from 9/11 - 9/18. We usually stay at POFQ but booked a FD bounceback last September from POFQ which wasn't, and still isn't, available for any sort of FD. We've only stayed at POR once before with DGD in a Royal Room, we liked it but we missed POFQ. This time we've got a preferred room in AB booked and I'm hoping we like it!

Hi! DH and I will be at POR from 9/11 - 9/18. We usually stay at POFQ but booked a FD bounceback last September from POFQ which wasn't, and still isn't, available for any sort of FD. We've only stayed at POR once before with DGD in a Royal Room, we liked it but we missed POFQ. This time we've got a preferred room in AB booked and I'm hoping we like it!

Great, we will add you to the list. We stayed at POR in a preferred room last trip and loved it. It is nice to be so close to the lobby, and we really like the AB buildings. The grounds are so beautiful, and POFQ is a nice walk away.

Would love to join this thread! We will be staying at POR for the first time in an AB River view room! It will be our first visit to WDW in 6 years, after 3 DL trips in between. Can't wait! Oh- we will be there 9/2-9/11

Long time reader, first time poster. We will be making our third trip there 9-3 to 9-10. Excited about FD and staying at WL for the first time.

My DH and I are booked at POP September 11-18 with FD!!! We are so excited! This will be our third time at POP, we love it there!Only 109 to go!

Would love to join this thread! We will be staying at POR for the first time in an AB River view room! It will be our first visit to WDW in 6 years, after 3 DL trips in between. Can't wait! Oh- we will be there 9/2-9/11
Congratulations! It will be great to make a return to WDW. River View at POR will be great, especially if you know you'll have an AB room. We love those rooms and the greenery between the buildings. We love DL too, since it is so close to home for us, but for a long trip we feel WDW has it beat.

Long time reader, first time poster. We will be making our third trip there 9-3 to 9-10. Excited about FD and staying at WL for the first time.
Welcome! I'm honored that your first post would be here. I'll add you to the list. It is nice to see another WL guest too. You'll be leaving the day we arrive, so you can get the lodge all ready for us.

My DH and I are booked at POP September 11-18 with FD!!! We are so excited! This will be our third time at POP, we love it there!Only 109 to go!
Welcome! It is getting closer! POP with free dining is a great combo. Did you upgrade to the regular DDP or stick with the QS plan?

9/6-9/10 at Fort Wilderness cabins!!!

Yay, a first for the cabins! We love Fort Wilderness and the cabins looked like a nice deal this year with the free dining. It should be a fun relaxing trip. We love how secluded FW feels for being right next to the most visited theme park in the world, it makes for a nice contrast.

Congratulations! It will be great to make a return to WDW. River View at POR will be great, especially if you know you'll have an AB room. We love those rooms and the greenery between the buildings. We love DL too, since it is so close to home for us, but for a long trip we feel WDW has it beat.

Thanks! We are a family of 5+ infant, so have to be in AB- can't wait! We are in CO, so DL is close-r but still not close. Both trips are a big event but I definitely think WDW wins with the resorts and the all inclusive feeling, hands down!

94 days now it's going so slow , We have been planning this trip for over 500 days now, I am sure it will go
B*y more quickly now

Double digits! 99 days left
We hit double digits this week too. Yay!!

94 days now it's going so slow , We have been planning this trip for over 500 days now, I am sure it will go
B*y more quickly now
Wow, you're already 80% of the way there. It should go quicker as it gets close, and then way too fast once we're there.

My mom and I will be at Art of Animation from the 4th to the 10th in celebration of my 30th.
Welcome! That should be a great way to celebrate. I will add you to the list.

89 days to go here! :cool1:
I am wanting to add an extra night to the end of our trip and of course there's no availability :sad2: Here's to hoping something will pop up. I could do a room only but I want that extra night of free dining.

Guess I missed adding my name to the list. DH, DS and myself will be at Coronado Springs 9/2-9/11. Very excited about this trip, but nervous. I'm having arthroscopic surgery on my knee later this month and I'm worried about the walking. No matter, we will be there and happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter