September 2016 Trip Thread!!!!

2 weeks from today (Sun)!!!
I'm hoping to bring back some pics and info on SWL. We don't seem to get much info on how it's going.

Awe....a woman after my own heart. Everyone always gives me crap for packing so early but I'm almost done also! (Why wait till the last minut :))

I'm an early packer as well!!! Since this is a surprise trip for my girls, I pulled out the big suitcase and put it in my bedroom yesterday. We still have 23 more sleeps, but school starts tomorrow and things will just get busier and busier (with both school and work). My plan is to start packing next weekend and complete packing by 9/17...LOL

The next two weeks are jammed pack with a birthday, back to school and a comic convention. I started last week actually (don't judge! :blush:). Now I'm just down to things I really can't pack until a day or two before.

This is going to be the best birthday EVER!party:

We have our MHP costumes all organised. DS8 Kylo Ren, DS11 Luke Skywalker, DH Jedi, ME Rae

Vancouver Island- Victoria, Tofino, Glendale Cove, Nanaimo.
Squamish, Whistler, Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff, Calgary, Disneyland & finally Vancouver.
Last minute packing & tidying tonight.

I will be there on the 8th! :cool1:

No space mountain, haunted mansion, 60th celebration, Halloween decorations or fireworks but i'm trying to stay positive :thumbsup2

How long as you staying? Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, halloween decorations and fireworks all start September 9th!

Anyone else find it weird that the fireworks still aren't listed on the weekends in September???? I know someone here posted info that showed they were showing, but it's still not on the DL website! Just find it a bit odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter