September 2015?

I'm trying to wait on flights as well, hoping to build enough miles for free SWA flights in the next month or so. But also don't want to miss out on the lower price/miles levels, so I'm nervously waiting.

Never be nervous. The lower rates for September will not come out until usually June. Book the flights you want as soon as you have the points. If cheaper rates come out then call SWA and they credit you back the points/money for the ge difference. You can also change your flights with no penalty. Southwest makes it very easy.

@pigletgirl What is captain hooks dinner for MNSSHP? My dad is asking to have supper with hook so I was thinking of doing villain party but it's expensice so I settled on pirates & pals... Is there a special dinner available??
pirate:
Captain Cooks is a quick service establishment in the Polynesian Village Resort. We know we want to eat a quick service meal and it's better at the resorts then what you can get in MK.

Never be nervous. The lower rates for September will not come out until usually June. Book the flights you want as soon as you have the points. If cheaper rates come out then call SWA and they credit you back the points/money for the ge difference. You can also change your flights with no penalty. Southwest makes it very easy.

Really? I didn't know that, great news! Thanks so much, I feel better now!

My DD and I are heading "home" September 23 for 8 nights. We are celebrating my 50th. Very excited...as usual. Staying at POP, unless FD shows up then we are moving to CBR. :bday:

We are also under the 200 day mark as of today! Only 199 days till we hit the beach!! :fish:

We're booked for 8-14. We are moving to Florida in two months, which is kind of weird because we'll be so close, but not there yet! We are getting annual passes for the first time ever, which is SO EXCITING. Now I'm counting down the days until I get to make ADRs. Have everything written down that I want. We're celebrating my college graduation with a dinner at Victoria & Albert's if we can get in--a total dream of mine!

Hello! New member here!
We are going to be there 9/19-9/26. I haven't been to Disney in 10 years, but my mom (who plans it all) goes twice a year, so I'm leaving the plan to her. I don't know what to expect since it's been a decade since I've been!

We (my husband and I) will bringing our daughter who will be 15 months on this trip. My mother, her husband, and my 5 year old nephew will also be joining us!

As of now we are staying at CBR!

Watching the prices on SW waiting to book. Hoping they would go down and today they went up! Our flight home went from $157 to $196! :eek: I hate this game!

I knew I should have book over the weekend, but I thought I'd wait a little while longer. Not smart. :sad2:

How do you know (aside from counting backwards lol) the exact date you have to make ADR's, does it say somewhere in My Disney Experience once you book your vacation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter