September 2015?

I know my trip is not until September, but I can't help but check everyday on here about news, reviews, -just anything Disney. I don't know if anyone "obsesses" like I do when planning a trip. I love the planning. I love the anticipation, I love getting ideas on new thinks at WDW. I just love it all. This trip in 2015 is DH's 3rd and my 6th since 2011 and am just as excited or more really as the first trip. We live in Louisiana and fly down (I drove the first trip with 3 daughter and 1 niece-it was an experience to say the least). When people ask why we like vacationing at WDW - I simply tell them there is something for everyone at WDW!!! If you like the beach and waterparks, fine dining, rides, or just peace and quiet- you can get it all at the resorts and WDW. I love going in September because of free dining (we book bounce back offer usually) and the lower crowds. The only downfall is the rain. Our last trip it rained EVERYDAY except the day we left. But hey, it's still WDW !! We were originally booked at POFQ but I have since changed it to CSR and now I think I am committed to CBR. My brother said he loves it and sure it's a HUGE resort, but it doesn't really seem that big as long as you are not in Trinidad South ( I think it may be North). Anyway, he said the Pirate rooms are there. We are not booked for a Pirate room though-so here's hoping we can get a bit closer to the main building. Looking at the map I think buildings 45 or 51 would be okay locations. We are planning on trying all new restaurants this time (Biergarten, Sanaa, not locked down yet), as well as my husband's favorite Hoop Dee Doo. He loves the corny humor and free beer. I must say the Sangria was okay last year. Oh, and he like the 50s diner-fried chicken. You would think he would weigh too much by his choices, but he is a slim 165 pounds...lucky duck. I am dieting right now to lose 46 pounds by my 46th B'day. 16 down so far. Who knows I mays get down to 146 by my 46th. (Sadly I started out at 211 pounds-ugh but I am working on it-goal is 2lbs per week). Anyway, I just love talking Disney- See ya'll in September.

Lol! I started planning a year ago.

I'm booked (two rooms) at pop century Sept 12-19th. Waiting to see when or if (more likely when) they will offer free dining.don't know if anyone was looking for flights yet but I just noticed that jet blue is booking through September

Me! Me! Me!

September 13th to the 21st (as of now, dates are still up for discussion)

But either way September is too far away!!!!

It's official! Just booked last night for 9/26 to 10/3 at POP for DH and I - so excited! I kept imitating the little boy from the Disney commercial a few years back last night - "I'm too excited to sleep!". :)

I've been planning a mother-daughter September 2015 trip since October (I'm the daughter in this situation), but as of this weekend it feels so much more real. We've had a lot of issues with getting responses from the TA I used to book our room at POP, but then this weekend Dad went digging through the Costco travel webpage and found us a deal that allowed us to upgrade to a room at the Dolphin for a couple hundred dollars more (!!!). That's all booked in Mom's name; I still need to back out of the old Pop reservation but all my excitement for this trip has just been more than renewed by knowing we're going to be staying at a resort I never expected us to be able to afford. Six full days for play, plus the afternoon of the day we arrive. Five day park hoppers to WDW and three day park-to-parks at Universal for flexibility out the wazoo.

I just got off the phone with Disney and DH and I are booked for 9/3-9/8 at POP! We had $100 in gift cards from Christmas so we used those for most of the deposit. Now I just have to wait another month for ADRs and hopefully MNSSHP will also be in early September again this year. We loved it a lot last year and can't wait to do more exploring since we mostly watched the shows/parades. Plus I can't miss my favorite fireworks show Hallowishes! :goodvibes

We're going 24-28, to hopefully hit both F&W and MNSSHP - hoping for a party on the 27th. Already thinking about costumes.... Just me and my DS2, but staying with my sis and BIL in Winter Park.

Thanks! Anyone know why September 25 and 26 are a 6 and 7? It seems high for that time of year. Is it due to food and wine?

That is the opening weekend so that's what I would assume. We'll have to wait till the detailed calender comes out in a few days.

My family will be going back for our second trip this September! Dates aren't completely finalized yet, but looking like 9/7-9/15!

I'm thinking I'm going to book us for August 29th to September 12th! This will be our 3rd September in a row, except we normally stay about 1 week and are always sad to leave, so this time we'll be staying 2 weeks. Can't wait... but I'm trying not to even let myself think about it since it's still so far away. Yet, I am here... thinking about it. lol

I know my trip is not until September, but I can't help but check everyday on here about news, reviews, -just anything Disney. I don't know if anyone "obsesses" like I do when planning a trip. I love the planning. I love the anticipation, I love getting ideas on new thinks at WDW. I just love it all.

This trip in 2015 is DH's 3rd and my 6th since 2011 and am just as excited or more really as the first trip.

We live in Louisiana and fly down (I drove the first trip with 3 daughter and 1 niece-it was an experience to say the least).

When people ask why we like vacationing at WDW - I simply tell them there is something for everyone at WDW!!! If you like the beach and waterparks, fine dining, rides, or just peace and quiet- you can get it all at the resorts and WDW.

I love going in September because of free dining (we book bounce back offer usually) and the lower crowds. The only downfall is the rain. Our last trip it rained EVERYDAY except the day we left. But hey, it's still WDW !!

We were originally booked at POFQ but I have since changed it to CSR and now I think I am committed to CBR. My brother said he loves it and sure it's a HUGE resort, but it doesn't really seem that big as long as you are not in Trinidad South ( I think it may be North). Anyway, he said the Pirate rooms are there. We are not booked for a Pirate room though-so here's hoping we can get a bit closer to the main building. Looking at the map I think buildings 45 or 51 would be okay locations.

We are planning on trying all new restaurants this time (Biergarten, Sanaa, not locked down yet), as well as my husband's favorite Hoop Dee Doo. He loves the corny humor and free beer. I must say the Sangria was okay last year. Oh, and he like the 50s diner-fried chicken. You would think he would weigh too much by his choices, but he is a slim 165 pounds...lucky duck. I am dieting right now to lose 46 pounds by my 46th B'day. 16 down so far. Who knows I mays get down to 146 by my 46th. (Sadly I started out at 211 pounds-ugh but I am working on it-goal is 2lbs per week).

Anyway, I just love talking Disney- See ya'll in September.

What days did you go on your last trip when it rained every day? I'm hoping to go this year sometime between end of September and beginning of October but it would be nice to avoid as much rain as I can lol. I'll most likely be booking CSR but possibly CBR and I'm loosing weight for our trip too!

What days did you go on your last trip when it rained every day? I'm hoping to go this year sometime between end of September and beginning of October but it would be nice to avoid as much rain as I can lol. I'll most likely be booking CSR but possibly CBR and I'm loosing weight for our trip too!

It's very random. You'll be lucky to avoid the rain any day in September. We normally go in the beginning of September and it will rain every day for anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours, but I think it's this way the whole month. Ponchos and/or umbrellas are your friend... and extra socks.

We've gone the last week of September 4 times. The first three trips, (23 nights total) we got rained on 3 times total. On our 2013 trip, it rained pretty good 4 of the 9 days.

Dan

We are officially booked for September at CSR! I am already planning like mad. But that's my favorite part :)

ADR's are around the corner! Anyone have ideas about what they would like to reserve?

Our biggest one is Narcoosees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter