September 2015 - Checkin Thread

Hours are out for the end of September-beginning of October and it definitely looks like we're getting slightly extended park hours for the fall at least! Was not expecting an 8:00am-9:00pm day on September 29th and 8:00am-10:00pm (both including EMH) DL day on October 1! Happy to have those extra hours though. :D
Oh yeah!!! Soooooo happy that they are opening at 8!!! Were those the hours on 9/30 as well? I haven't had time to look yet...

840 hours for us!!! DD and I are making a countdown chain tonight, since we are nearly at the 30 day mark.

Aww dang, I was going to reserve dinner at the Blue Bayou on 9/30, but the only rezzies they have are for lunch, or an early dinner at 3:40...

LIST UPDATE!!!! WHO'S GETTING EXCITED????

Emmybee:
Sept 27 – Oct 2
Ten6mom: Sept 27 – Oct 2
Jammyjam25: Sept 28 – Oct 2
Dadofnicholas: Sept 28- Oct 3
SeattleSuz: Sept 29 -30

Thanks for adding me to the list!!!!!

I am 8 days out! 1 week as of tomorrow!! So excited. Finaaaaallly got the DBF to buy his ticket to the anniversary party for the half marathon and his park tickets. Last thing to do is figure out how we are getting from LAX to the hotel!

UPS finally delivered!! Now to wait for oldest DD to get home from work. Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc.......:crazy2:

UPS is en route to drop off my package. I assume that includes park tickets, lanyard, etc. So exciting!

On a side note I just threw my back out with less than three weeks to go - yuck!! Do any of you seasoned veterans know about transportation from the gate to DLH? It probably won't be an issue that far out, but I am a bit concerned that if my 4 year old is exhausted at the end of a long day, carrying him back to the hotel could be a problem if I'm not back to 100% by then.

Make sure to let us know how it went!

5 days and about 9.5 hours until my plane leaves. :)

It went well I have photos later when I am able to go on my laptop. One thing though there are three of us on the trip and we only received one lanyard voucher. I'm calling later

UPS is en route to drop off my package. I assume that includes park tickets, lanyard, etc. So exciting!

On a side note I just threw my back out with less than three weeks to go - yuck!! Do any of you seasoned veterans know about transportation from the gate to DLH? It probably won't be an issue that far out, but I am a bit concerned that if my 4 year old is exhausted at the end of a long day, carrying him back to the hotel could be a problem if I'm not back to 100% by then.

You get vouchers for the lanyards. As far as I know there is no transportation to and from the front gate and the DLH or the Monorail station and the hotel.

It went well I have photos later when I am able to go on my laptop. One thing though there are three of us on the trip and we only received one lanyard voucher. I'm calling later
You only need one voucher. You turn that in at the pin store and they ask how many in your party. You will get a lanyard and pin for each person off of the one voucher.

Oh yeah!!! Soooooo happy that they are opening at 8!!! Were those the hours on 9/30 as well? I haven't had time to look yet...

Park hours for the 30th are 8-6 at DL (then HP) and 8-8 at DCA (7am w/ EMH) . Sorry I didn't even really look for the 30th because we are only doing HP that day, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter