September 2015 - Checkin Thread

DD7 and I got home last night from our trip (9/24-9/26 in the Parks).

We had an amazing trip!!! I was blessed to be able to go with just her (she has two brothers). We spent Thurs, Fri and Sat at the parks and they were filled with tons of fun and lots of character meetings.

Our Favorite Things:
  • BTMRR
  • Fantasmic!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Mickey and the Magical Map
  • The Aladdin Show
  • Breakfast with Minnie
  • Meeting over 30 characters in 3 days
  • Mickey Soundsational Parade
  • Paint the Night Parade

Our Not Favorite Things:
  • The HEAT! (It was humid and hot all three days in the parks) It was too hot to eat so we drank A LOT of water and snacked a little here and there
  • Our Fantasmic! meal at Blue Bayou (honestly this place is overrated). I have been here before so I had a baseline for judging. Our server was really busy and not very attentive. The wrong meal was brought out to me and took over 10 minutes for someone to come by the table and then another 10 to fix. The food was so-so. At least we had our cusions and FP for Fantasmic! That is the only reason this meal was "worth it".
Our trip was really special! We loved our hotel (Anaheim Majestic Garden) and the shuttle was convenient. We enjoyed chatting with the poeple waiting in line with us to meet characters and met a lot of really nice people. The crowds were very managable on Thurs and Fri, but things got pretty busy on Sat. We took a break midday to swim and then went back that night.

Audrey experienced a little pixie dust on three separate occasions.

1. we were waiting to meet Tinker Bell and a noce woman gave her a 50th anniversary pin
2. we were shopping around and a nice gentleman gave her a Tinker Bell pin
3. as we were eating at BB a couple gave us thier Space Mountain Fastpasses
4. Audrey was too scared to go on Space Mountain so she gave the passes to another couple later on that same day

I hope all of you had/have as magical a time as we did! I am sad it is over, but now I am busy making a Shutterfly book from our trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter