September 19, 2015 Fantasy

Thinking of switching from Sept 5 to this cruise...I want to make sure we are going to have some fun Halloween activities. BTW...I live in Louisiana. :goodvibes

Thinking of switching from Sept 5 to this cruise...I want to make sure we are going to have some fun Halloween activities. BTW...I live in Louisiana. :goodvibes

I think we will miss the Halloween stuff by 1 week, not positive I'll see if I can find out for sure... But it will be a fun group!! I know of a few past dis people I've cruised with are planning on this cruise!

My TA said that is for this year, but I'm assuming that it will be similar next year? This is our 2nd Dis cruise. We were on the Wonder last October and Halloween was fun, but now they are doing a lot more! Has anyone decided on any excursions?

My TA said that is for this year, but I'm assuming that it will be similar next year? This is our 2nd Dis cruise. We were on the Wonder last October and Halloween was fun, but now they are doing a lot more! Has anyone decided on any excursions?

Last year (fantasy) they didn't start it till the last cruise in sept, so you never know I guess.

Anybody interested in a beer exchange? Interested participants would get together at some point during the cruise and sample local beers we bring with us? My wife was recently reading about a group that did that

Anybody interested in a beer exchange? Interested participants would get together at some point during the cruise and sample local beers we bring with us? My wife was recently reading about a group that did that

No beer for us but once we get closer I'm going to organize a mixology class for us all! It's fun!

I am so excited as it has been all too long. I sailed on the Magic in its inaugural year for my honeymoon. Now we are finally cruising again and taking our 7 yr old daughter.
:cheer2:

I am also new to the DIS Boards so not familiar with how everything works.

On our Med cruise we did a wine one that was pretty fun. We had to bring a bottle from as close to home as possible. Not really a beer drinker, but happy to be part of it.

Hey AndymanGA

Since your post is the first one, do you want to edit it to put a roll call up? I can do it if you are not keen, but my 1st post is further down the thread.

I am so excited as it has been all too long. I sailed on the Magic in its inaugural year for my honeymoon. Now we are finally cruising again and taking our 7 yr old daughter. :cheer2: I am also new to the DIS Boards so not familiar with how everything works.

You will have a blast! I know there will be some people here Ive cruised with in the past and we always make it a party!

Haven't done a mixology class. Did Margarita class on last Dis cruise. People sitting next to me didn't like taste of tequila (not sure why they signed up for the class since they don't like it) so I ended up with about a dozen shots and 5 margaritas. Not that I'm complaining. ..

I'm usually checking on here with my phone so anyone that wants to start the roll call, feel free to.

Haven't done a mixology class. Did Margarita class on last Dis cruise. People sitting next to me didn't like taste of tequila (not sure why they signed up for the class since they don't like it) so I ended up with about a dozen shots and 5 margaritas. Not that I'm complaining. I'm usually checking on here with my phone so anyone that wants to start the roll call, feel free to.

We loved the mixology! It was a blast! A few people left a little tipsy! Lol last year it was $15 per person. Not bad at all for the amount you get!

Roll call
AndymanGA , DW, DS7, DD3
sgc1107, goofy1107
Austraveler, DS15, DS14, DS11
elbowglitter, sister, friend
dodle, DH, +12 family members
ItAllStrtdWAMouse, DW, DS10
KellyEast, DH, DS2
Chickojewells, DH
AAMOM24, DH, DD7
DCMG4, DH,DD7,DS5.

Please let me know if you would like me to make any changes. At this stage I have only included the people already booked.

We are up for any of the tastings: wine, beer, cocktails ...
Looks like we have a few from my area. Cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter