September 15, 2013 Disney Dream

Thanks Jrex for the answer! So how do we know if there will be FE exchanges on this cruise?? It sounds like fun and thanks for the info on the threads - not too crafty here, but would LOVE to still participate if we will have one!

Well, that will be ultimately decided by everyone in the thread. If we get enough interest, I would love to do an FE exchange.

I would be happy to organize it. Maybe we should set a cutoff day for when we need to decide whether yes or no, we are going to do an FE exchange?

July 15th, maybe? Would that be too late? What does everyone else think?

July 15th may be a little late to make a decision for those who are "craftier" and want to make gifts, but again, this is a first for me, so maybe I'm wrong!

I would definitely be on board for a FE exchange!

Thank you Fannonzoo....I had a wonderful birthday and so excited for September to come :woohoo:

We are looking forward to taking our girls, 8 & 3, on their second Dream cruise in September but haven't told them about it yet and want to surprise them in a fun way. Any suggestions?

Also interested in FE!

We are heading on our 1st Disney cruise with our kids (and I was on the Big Red Boat YEARS ago)... we cannot wait! Traveling with my DH, DS 4, DD3, my mother, my MIL, FIL, brother & SIL...

would love to do the fish extender exchange :) my kids would LOVE it!

We are looking forward to taking our girls, 8 & 3, on their second Dream cruise in September but haven't told them about it yet and want to surprise them in a fun way. Any suggestions?

Also interested in FE!

If you can get away with it, waiting till the day of would be totally cool.

Just wake them up and tell them they have half an hour to get ready, and then you whisk them off to a crazy, magical adventure!

They will never forget it.

If you can get away with it, waiting till the day of would be totally cool.

Just wake them up and tell them they have half an hour to get ready, and then you whisk them off to a crazy, magical adventure!

They will never forget it.

I have considered that but my older girl is very perceptive and would likely be on to us the minute we got in the car! I also tend to pack us a week in advance. If I don't come up with something spectacular before the time comes then I might give that a try!

I have considered that but my older girl is very perceptive and would likely be on to us the minute we got in the car! I also tend to pack us a week in advance. If I don't come up with something spectacular before the time comes then I might give that a try!

FabFar4 - I have a 13 year old (12 at the time) and 7 year old (6 at the time)that we surprised just that way after leaving WDW and going to see Winter from A Dolphin Tale. They were so engrossed in the movies, games, etc. that they weren't paying attention. We were not able to wait until pulling into the aquarium however, due to traffic and noticing signs (so we broke it to them - made them guess - and have it on camera!). They had NO clue.

You can always surprise them the day of (pack in secret???). OR - do a scavenger hunt with clues about the cruise. Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be GREAT!

Glad to have you on board!

Well,

I hate to leave yall so soon after meeting, but we've had to move our cruise to August. My dearest sister has decided to enroll in patisserie school (YUM!!!) and she can't miss class for our annual Disney vacay and Cruise. So, moving over to August for a 7 night Eastern on the Fantasy!

Have a great time!!!

I imagine it is quite the undertaking. This photographer I know did that with her kids on Christmas day, and her oldest is around 11 or so I think.

Opened all their presents, and their last present was "You have 15 minutes to go get ready." How she was able to keep it all a secret and make sure everything was packed discreetly.....I'll never know.

Looks like my MIL and aunt don't want to particpate in the FE:sad1:, but my DD is in that room. Can I add her to our FE for our room (if we are going to have one on our cruise)? Don't want her to feel left out :sad: with her brothers being able to participate in our room.

Thanks

First cruise for my family!!! Super, duper excited!! It'll be me, DH, mom, DS(5) and DD(3). I have seen lots on FEs and I want in!!!

Details please as I am new at this.

Looks like my MIL and aunt don't want to particpate in the FE:sad1:, but my DD is in that room. Can I add her to our FE for our room (if we are going to have one on our cruise)? Don't want her to feel left out :sad: with her brothers being able to participate in our room.

Thanks

Sure, that would be no problem! You could either make a little mini Fish Extender and hang it by her room, so she can get her treats in her room or those that are participating can just deliver her gifts to your cabin.

Easy peasy!!!

We have just booked our first DCL for our honeymoon and can't wait to experience all the dream has to offer. The FE sounds like fun. Just about to have a read up about it as its all new to me!!

We have just booked our first DCL for our honeymoon and can't wait to experience all the dream has to offer. The FE sounds like fun. Just about to have a read up about it as its all new to me!!

We did a cruise and a couple days for our honeymoon re-do :) We originally went to St. Thomas and I got very ill so we re-did it the following year at Disney and a DCL and it was great!

WE have been DVC members since 1997.......lets just see if they can kick The Hoosier Daddy off. :furious:

Hey there Husurdady! We have been DVC members since 1997, too! AND....we'll be sailing on this cruse, too! And we live in Indiana, too! Where at in Indiana are you? We're in Hobart....NWIndiana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter