• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 12, 2015 - Fantasy eastern cruise

Is everyone new to the Eastern Caribbean? Or new to the Fantasy?

we are not new to either. Besides being on the eastern on other cruise lines, we have been on this exact same cruise (ship and itinerary) last October. We wanted to go on a cruise next year for the bday week and said we didn't care which one it was. So when the fall dates came out our only choices going out of FL that week was this cruise or a shorter one on the wonder (I think). DH said he wanted the longer one even though we already did it. Since in Oct DD was only 13 months, we didn't see much at night or on excursions (she hated the nursury and goes to bed at 730), so a redo is okay for us. We also had a party of 13 that time, so it was a little crazy. This time it should only be us 3 and DD being older, we are hoping to see a little more ship fun (like maybe a night party or something...) besides characters, go into the pools (only got to do the splash zone) and go on some different excursions without worrying too much about nap time and diapers! :)

It's a whole new world without diapers, isn't it?

I'm also re-doing the same cruise I was on in November. With three coworkers trying to vacation at the same time, we only had a few dates to chose from.

And I don't really care... I just want to cruise again.

I'm really hoping to score Palo brunch as a treat for my friends. It's an expense I doubt they would do on their own.

Oh, you're going to have so much fun!!

I've heard it's great at night, too...I'll have to make a point of doing that this time.

Can't wait to be back on the Fantasy. Haven't been on it since the inaugural cruises.

It will be DH and I just chillin' in the Caribbean.

Just joining this group on here! I am AdmDisneyDale69 Aka Roger. Middle name is really Dale ( hence part of my username) Thanks Sandra for the info and help! Can't wait for this first cruise for my DD and me! I see a lot of you have booked on deck 7. I chose deck 10 midship (10566). I just hope I don't experience a lot of the noise that several of you commented on. I'm not a morning person, but it just might be a good thing to get an early start if awaken early by noise. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

CapnKirky, I see that we are practically neighbors? You're in Raleigh NC? I am in Rock Hill SC. By the way, just wondering from your username, are you a star trek fan or is that just a family name? I love star trek!

Hi everyone. I'm Mike and I will be sailing with my wife Tammy on this cruise.

We will be sailing on our first cruise this September on Fantasy's Western Itinerary that includes Jamaica to celebrate our 30th anniversary. We are getting so excited about our upcoming cruise I couldn't wait to book another one so here we are.

Welcome Mike (and Tammy)!

A quick money saving tip for you -
If you cancel your reservation for this cruise and then re-book it while you're on your cruise this September you'll save 10% and get some $$ on your room account.

Lucky Penny and I just booked this cruise along with the previous Western. We had to cancel our June 2015 Norwegian Fjords cruise due to work issues.

We are trying out a Navigator's stateroom this time (7022). It has been a long time since we have done a Caribbean cruise and the Fantasy is the only Disney ship we have not been on.

We are looking forward to meeting you all.

Thank you for the welcome.

Yes, we are doing a B2B. We did one in May, a California re-positioning followed by Alaska. We kept the same stateroom, same dining table and same dining staff for both cruises.

There was a woman on our last cruise that had been sailing on the Wonder for almost a year. She was given her own badge by the crew. I did not compute how much that would have cost, but the idea of checking out of the world and not having to do anything you did not want to was pretty appealing. Maybe when the lottery calls. :)

Yes, we are doing a B2B. We did it one in May, a California repositioning followed by Alaska. We kept the same stateroom, same dining table and same dining staff for both cruises.

Wow! That's a great B2B!!

There was a woman on our last cruise that had been sailing on the Wonder for almost a year. She was given her own badge by the crew. I did not compute how much that would have cost, but the idea of checking out of the world and not having to do anything you did not want to was pretty appealing. Maybe when the lottery calls. :)

Double wow!!!

Greetings everyone!

Jim and Heather are onboard. RM 12508

We booked this cruise when the dates were released but I forgot to look for this thread. We will actually be just getting home from the August 15th Mediterranean cruise then it is time head south for some fun in the Caribbean sun :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hello everyone, we just got back from our first Disney Cruise, and was told to check out the boards for the next one. We are new to the boards, so I'm not entirely sure what to do.:dance3::goodvibes

Hello everyone, we just got back from our first Disney Cruise, and was told to check out the boards for the next one. We are new to the boards, so I'm not entirely sure what to do.:dance3::goodvibes

Welcome home! Caught the bug and booked another one, didn't you ?... Been there, done that!

Thankfully, since it's still very early, our group is still pretty small, and there aren't too many people to keep track of (except we have two Ambers). Welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter