September 12, 2015 - Fantasy eastern cruise

Can anyone help me?!?! I know I am so last minute but I am trying to be added to the FE group or groups! Family of 4 and this is our second cruise but my first trying to join a FE and I am so lost I have been talking to my kids about it and order my FE and would be so bummed to lose out on the opportunity I tried joining the group on the other social networking site but for some reason keep getting denied access? PLEASE HELP?!?!?!

There are some amazing FE' groups started, but it is against the rules to mention the social media site where they are. Also 2 Mixologies. IDK status of what is still open and what has closed.

We are a chatty, silly, fun group, not meaning to make others feel left out, I promise, just not allowed to say where we all are hanging out.

Sorry, my banner is way out of date. Have sailed again since that cruise and now have this one booked. Will just be DH and me. We are forgetting to bring the boys ;)

Can anyone help me?!?! I know I am so last minute but I am trying to be added to the FE group or groups! Family of 4 and this is our second cruise but my first trying to join a FE and I am so lost I have been talking to my kids about it and order my FE and would be so bummed to lose out on the opportunity I tried joining the group on the other social networking site but for some reason keep getting denied access? PLEASE HELP?!?!?!

Hi Erikas823,

Please let me know if your still interested in joining our fish extender group. Our cruise will be departing on September 5, 2015. Please send me a private message today because I will be closing our FE group list today.

Hi - Did you have any luck with finding a FE group? I am seeking the same thing. This is our first cruise, and I just read about FE. I'd LOVE to join up, but with setting sail in a week, don't know if it's possible. A challenge never stopped me!! We're a family of 5, kids ages 8, 4, 1. Anyone willing to allow me a spot in an FE group, let me in on the secret?

We are seeking a FE group for the Fantasy Sept 12 Eastern Cruise (to St. Thomas, St.Martin, Castaway). Setting sail in a week!!!! We're a family of 5, mom, dad, 8 year old boy, 4y,o. girl, 1 y.o. girl; state room 7630. I'd love, love, love to join a group. I've just learned of the FE's, this is our first cruise.... please let us join you!!

We are seeking a FE group for the Fantasy Sept 12 Eastern Cruise (to St. Thomas, St.Martin, Castaway). Setting sail in a week!!!! We're a family of 5, mom, dad, 8 year old boy, 4y,o. girl, 1 y.o. girl; state room 7630. I'd love, love, love to join a group. I've just learned of the FE's, this is our first cruise.... please let us join you!!
Hello, we are also sailing the same cruise... Have you found I group yet?? I am still looking with 4 days left!! :o

Hi there! Yes... I finally did find them on Facebook - however the FE group closed ages ago. Would you be interested in perhaps exchanging FE's with each other? I'll send you my information if you want to send me yours and at least we can have one cute exchange. What do you think?
Here is the facebook group: The first one is fish extenders in general. The second is for Fantasy departing 9/12/2015
https://www.facebook.com/groups/167311023398247/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Disneyfantasy91215/?fref=nf

Hi there! Yes... I finally did find them on Facebook - however the FE group closed ages ago. Would you be interested in perhaps exchanging FE's with each other? I'll send you my information if you want to send me yours and at least we can have one cute exchange. What do you think?
Here is the facebook group: The first one is fish extenders in general. The second is for Fantasy departing 9/12/2015
https://www.facebook.com/groups/167311023398247/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Disneyfantasy91215/?fref=nf

Yes!! Of course!! I would love to, I was going to suggest that in the thread if I didn't hear by tomorrow... My email is barbarakowalczyk@rogers.com ... I realize this can be seen but since no one else has replied, I don't think it will be too public lol... Please email me your info and I would love to exchange with your family :)
B

Yes!! Of course!! I would love to, I was going to suggest that in the thread if I didn't hear by tomorrow... My email is barbarakowalczyk@rogers.com ... I realize this can be seen but since no one else has replied, I don't think it will be too public lol... Please email me your info and I would love to exchange with your family :)
B

Hey there! I sent you an email (late to the party but very interested in participating in the FE program).
This is our family's first Disney Cruise. We are excited to be departing on Saturday, September 12, 2015 on the Disney Fantasy!!

We are in cabin 11020 on deck 11.

We are a family of 4
Wes 38
Candace 34
Tyson 4
Trenton 3

I stay at home so I still have plenty of time to put great goodies together! I can be emailed at CandacePM@gmail.com

Just tell me how many cabins, the cabin numbers, and which day(s) to deliver and you can count on me!

Welcome Cherry N! Please come join us on FB, Disney Fantasy Cruise Sept. 12th 2015. Request to join the group. We have a couple spots left on the FE and would love to have you join! It is my first time doing it as well, and I am having a great time planning it so far. We also have a Ornament exchange group as well :) Hope to see you over there and let us know it is you!

Are there any spots left in your FE groups? We are a family of 4 in cabin 11020. I requested to join the Facebook group. Let me know!!

Hi Everyone! We are the Cili family. We are so excited for the cruise! It will be my husband and I and our 2 year old daughter. We are staying on deck 9. We can not wait to meet new friends on the cruise. Can we please be added to the fish extender group please? Thanks!

Hi there. Try to email Barbarakowalczyk@rogers.com by the end of the day, and CC me CandacePM@gmail.com we are trying to put together a last minute FE group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter