September 12, 2009 ~ Last Call for Tortola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put our deposit down last week! Never been on a Disney cruise before and am really looking forward to it! My kid's will be 9,7 and almost 5 at the time of the cruise.

Vicki, I have second dining. I find it best for me, I'm used to eating late at home and I would find it rushed, especially on port days to make it on time for early dining. Of course, it has some drawbacks too. By the time we finished eating dinner it was a rush to find a seat for any late performances. I usually found I was too tired to go anyways, a sign of old age I guess ;)

Kathe

Kathe - I'm on late dining too....want to hook up ressies?

Just put our deposit down last week! Never been on a Disney cruise before and am really looking forward to it! My kid's will be 9,7 and almost 5 at the time of the cruise.

Welcome! :dance3: This will be my second disney cruise, actually second cruise ever! You are going to love it :love:

Kathe

Welcome! You and the family will LOVE :love: it. Your kids are the perfect age for DCL. Wait....what am I talking about? We're ALL the perfect age for DCL. :thumbsup2

Get ready........

There's a handfull of folks from the Westbound PC that booked this cruise while on board....including ME! :woohoo:

I may have a family event that forces me to delay cruising till 2010, but I've got fingers crossed that this cruise will be a reality.

Somehow things just don't seem right, if there isn't a DCL cruise to look forward to (sometimes they just have to be FAR forward).

Hiaya, Woody, Monica and Ragdoll :wave:

Jackie, I MISS YOU.....everytime I left my room on the May PC Repo, I ran into Jackie.....everywhere I went! I saw and talked to you the most and now miss you profoundly! I got rather used to you being there and now I'm looking for you all around my house and half expect that you'll pop up somewhere. I LOVE talking to you everyday and sharing a BBC together after a dip in the pool. What great days we had.

We have to do this one together too. So far I'm in room 5122 for this week and have not booked the second week yet. I will soon and I'll try to keep my room.....it's my favorite.

Hi Jackie, Woody and Monica!:goodvibes What a great trip we all had! It greatly surpassed my expectations. Just incredible!

Donna

Yup Yup! Just incredible! We did have an awesome time didn't we! 15 nights and it still went too fast. That's why we all have to add a B2B to this one. We can't do a 7 night anymore.

Yep, me too :cool1: Hi Jackie:)

Hi everyone!

I'll also be "reboarding" on the 19th, I booked the 19-26 too, after this 15 night cruise I knew I wouldn't want to get off the ship after 7 short nights ;)

Kathe

Hi Kathe, so glad to be sharing this one with you too. I loved seeing your face everywhere I went too. We had such a good time.....it just went too fast.

Welcome! You are going to love it!! Our son will have just turned 5 for this cruise and it will be his 5th cruise!

:yay:

Hi everyone,
We just returned from the WB also-QUITE the eventful trip. I will Be PMing those people who wanted follow-up from me. My DH and I will be joining this cruise. Look forward to it!

How many WB repo cruisers will be on this trip? I think I read that Kathy, Woody, Monica, and Jackie will be onboard. Anybody else?

Vicki

So the Tortola list is:

Woody-woody73
Connie-cquick
Ian-iankh
Deb-EllaEnchanted
Jackie-ibouncetoo
Cheri-notsolittlemermaid
Kathe-katypop
Monica-mishoe01
Vicki-DisneyRN1
Leslie-gouodux
Donna-ragdoll
Lynnise-lovebeast
Mandy-ukangel

Is that everybody? That's a good list already! YEA!

Hi Vicki......hope you're feeling better by now. What an aweful experience!

Yup Yup! Just incredible! We did have an awesome time didn't we! 15 nights and it still went too fast. That's why we all have to add a B2B to this one. We can't do a 7 night anymore.

The B2B is tempting but we are sticking with the seven night. We will spend some time at WDW before the cruise instead.:goodvibes

Thanks Woody, how many cruises have you been on with DCL?

BTW, a follow-up for anyone interested...I saw my ortho surgeon today, and barring changes, I am scheduled for surgery next Thursday.:( :( :worried:
Vicki

Hi Vicki, sorry to hear that you needed the surgery. I'll be right there with you on Thurs. thinking about you and sending pixie dust for bravery. Hope you can feel the magic of the dust and the positive thoughts!

Jackie, I MISS YOU.....everytime I left my room on the May PC Repo, I ran into Jackie.....everywhere I went! I saw and talked to you the most and now miss you profoundly! I got rather used to you being there and now I'm looking for you all around my house and half expect that you'll pop up somewhere. I LOVE talking to you everyday and sharing a BBC together after a dip in the pool. What great days we had.

We have to do this one together too. So far I'm in room 5122 for this week and have not booked the second week yet. I will soon and I'll try to keep my room.....it's my favorite.

Oh I was thinking about you and John this morning and feeling kind of weepy that we couldn't sit down for a drink and catch up on what's been going on the last couple of weeks! :hug:

So the Tortola list is:

Woody-woody73
Connie-cquick
Ian-iankh
Deb-EllaEnchanted
Jackie-ibouncetoo
Cheri-notsolittlemermaid
Kathe-katypop
Monica-mishoe01
Vicki-DisneyRN1
Leslie-gouodux
Donna-ragdoll
Lynnise-lovebeast
Mandy-ukangel

Is that everybody? That's a good list already! YEA!
!

AND OUR JOB NOW....is to get to know everyone else on this thread too! So, WBPC folks....introduce yourselves to the rest of the gang:

I'm Jackie and this will be my fifth cruise on Disney. This cruise would be a 60th birthday celebration (two months early)! I either travel solo or with my younger sister, and of course with all the friends I've made on the DISboards. This cruise isn't written in stone for me, as I have a family vacation earlier in the summer and am just unsure about the finances of two big trips so close together. But with so many old friends showing up, it will be VERY difficult to NOT be on the ship. There's plenty of time and anything can happen so I'm keeping my options open.

I've done many trips to Disneyland and about eight to WDW (I've lost count...better read my signature to refresh my memory!)...all crammed into the last decade.

My assignment for this weekend will to read this entire thread (I confess, I just did some spot reading before posting) so I can get to know all the DISers who have come before me. I CAN tell you all that the gang coming over from the WBPC are all very nice and very FUN people. ::yes::

Hi everyone!:yay:

Just booked for this cruise.....it's our 5th and we can't wait!

It'll be just me and DH, Mark.:hug:

Hi Deb, Jackie, Monica, Cheri and all from the panama cruise!:cool1:

Angel, I'm sooooooooo glad that you and Mark booked this cruise. Now you have to do the b2b tortola eastern and then western too.

So are we going to have another champagne girls tasting? I know a great mascot with a great outfit......hey sassy bubbles, what do you say? And we'll order the champagne from DCL because Karen closed her shop down. So sad. Ladies, do you think we could do it again!!!!

Especially if the Original is back!

Hi all you Tortola people.....my name is Deb and I'm sailing with my husband John.....1Grumpy John......this will be our 7th cruise......all with DCL and we will only cruise with DCL......we are old geezers that just got off the WB PC Repo in May......where we sailed for the first time with DISers and had a blast.....there was about 400 of us on the boat. Boy are you guys lucky that only about 13 of them are coming on this trip......so far.

Some of us are booking a b2b on this cruise because 7 nights are just not enough. I'm looking into adding the following week.....the western Sept 19 '09.

Oh, and if anyone likes champagne, please let me know!

:welcome: Hi There!! Nice to have you onboard!! Nice to meet all new comers!!

By the time this cruise comes around it will be our 7th and 8th DCL we are doing the B2B.. Hubby will ONLY cruise DCL

Hubby and I are doing it solo as far as we know.. DS will be in college and won't be able to take the 2 weeks.. That does not mean friends won't book with us, because somehow, we always manage to make it a Group thing..

Hi all you Tortola people.....my name is Deb and I'm sailing with my husband John.....1Grumpy John......this will be our 7th cruise......all with DCL and we will only cruise with DCL......we are old geezers that just got off the WB PC Repo in May......where we sailed for the first time with DISers and had a blast.....there was about 400 of us on the boat. Boy are you guys lucky that only about 13 of them are coming on this trip......so far.

Some of us are booking a b2b on this cruise because 7 nights are just not enough. I'm looking into adding the following week.....the western Sept 19 '09.

Oh, and if anyone likes champagne, please let me know!

EllaEnchanted,
You said the magic word "champagne". I love it... Straight up or mixed. At my wedding our signature drink was champagne and cranberry juice (as our colors were Red, White, and Black) :)

~Amanda~ AKA Tink113

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter