• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept PTR

This time in 4 weeks is Travel Day, probably my favourite day as I'm a huge fan of flying, love airports, love planes, love the whole experience! Hooray!!
We will be at RP same time as you, but after a Disney Cruise. We are just staying at RP a couple of nights after the cruise to see the parks before we go home. We are kicking around Orlando/ Clearwater for a couple days prior to our cruise in a different off site hotel. Should be a fun time! I look forward to reading your trip report. Hopefully I'll do one too after we get back. Happy travels!

cheers Sillecruosers ( sorry can't quote on my iPad) I'm sure we will cross paths

Gutted to hear the hulk will be closed when we are there but had prepared myself for it since I'd heard the rumours

OMG just 9 days to go, now booked a hotel before we fly as well so the hoiliday starts a little earlier

Everything is ready, Esta, travel money, online check in 24hrs before, packing this weekend, 7 days of work left then on our way

after 18months cant believe we are almost there :):)

Enjoying your report...hope you have a wonderful trip ...I know you're beyond excited now that the time is almost here.

OMG just 9 days to go, now booked a hotel before we fly as well so the hoiliday starts a little earlier

Everything is ready, Esta, travel money, online check in 24hrs before, packing this weekend, 7 days of work left then on our way

after 18months cant believe we are almost there :):)

It comes around doesn't it...........:D:D

Sure does, cant believe it! PS Carole I must post a pic of myself so you don't think im a weirdo if I see you and say hello :yay::yay:

lol......I won`t think you`re a weirdo......had a few people recognise us at RP......DH takes it in his stride now after these years......he assumes it`s someone I know from on here.......I`m happy to talk to anyone.....well, there`s always exceptions.......::yes::

But yep......post a picture...then I`ll definitely look out for you when we arrive.......:wave2:

We are here at the Royal Pacific it stunning and we were lucky enough to get one of the renovated room

The staff are so friendly and welcoming. Even gave us a card and drink voucher to congratulate us on our wedding anniversary in few weeks!

Day 1 we did both Universal parks with a pool stop midway through the day
The fastnesses and early entry come in so handy

I love city walk too, it's amazing

Weather was roasting yesterday, sunscreen is my friend lol

I'm in heaven

Think we are doing Ponderosa for best then heading to seaworld

So glad you're loving it!!

Enjoy rest of your trip........

Was lovely meeting you both yesterday Matt.....give us a shout if you do see us again........:wave2:

Boo we are back in the UK :worried::worried:

I did look out for you but when I was in the hotel I rarely had my contacts in and I can't see as well, my poor eyes were exhausted from wearing them in all the parks and restaurants so I tried to give them some oxygen :)

You were so right about RPR, we loved it and i'm an even bigger fan of Universal and Orlando now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter