Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

Hey all Sorry for the late arrival to the posting. I didnt know this was here. Me and my husband will both be on the cruise celebrating out 1 year of marriage. Yeah! Cant wait for the cruise!

Congrats MJ and welcome! We celebrated our 2 year in May on the Dream. No celebratory excuse for this one, just had to get back on board as soon as possible! :)

At this point I believe we're still going snorkeling at GC but I don't think we set up an official group or meet time or anything for that. There are 2 options we discussed; one is Sunset House and the other is Eden's Rock. I think Eden's rock is closer to the ship but Sunset House was recommended by someone who'd been there a lot before. It's probably just going to be me and my son so we're going to wing it, but I invited anyone who wants to come along to make a group of it. We can make more hard plans if there's interest in doing so.

We may join you, but for now, we're playing it by ear. We have all our gear, and had planned to snorkel (non-excursion) in GC. Prob Cali and maybe Devil's Grotto up by Eden Rock. Haven't had any time this week to really think about it more... :/

Our bags are mostly packed, the cats :cat: :cat: are ready to go to cat camp (our friend's house) and I can hardly wait for Sat AM to get here and we can head to port! Hope to see a lot of you at the meet & greet on embarkation day. :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter