Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

I am not able to send a private message for some reason but my name is Megan Zinsli and I would like to be added to the FB group

O no I hope I did not miss the FE sign up. I made one and then found out yesterday that I had sign up in this group for it. Is there anyway I can be added, I was looking forward to it so much.

Tammie,

We booked last week and would be interesting in joining the late booking FE group. We don't have a room assignment yet as we have a GTY reservation. What's the best way to send you our info? Are you on Facebook?

I grew up in OP! 97th and Riggs behind Metcalf South.

Schwimm

Hi all!

I think my wife and I might have won the prize for most-last-minute-booking-ever. We booked last week, 7A GTY under the FLR rate, got bumped to 4D midship starboard. Not sure I could have expected anything better! Family veranda room for two? Definitely. :)

This is our second cruise, did the Dream for our 2Y anniversary in May. 4-night Bahamas. Wanted to start short as my wife gets motion sick on most everything. Now we're hooked and ready for more. Next stop, Platinum CC! ;)

We had planned this one for a while, originally wanted to do end of October (true Halloween), but have to travel for work instead. Then I dragged my feet on booking this one hoping for an FLR rate on 5A like we had on the Dream. 5A dried up without a discount, so we (finally) decided to just do the 7A. Just glad we got in in time to book our excursions. No travel docs yet though... 10:30 PAT, so plenty of time to get it worked out.

This is getting long, so ill just introduce us and then shut up. My wife is Tiffany (29) and I'm Anthony (31). We live in Orlando, are Passholders (of course) and are in the parks all the time for dinner and such. Current mission is to check off all the WDW resorts off the list. We're just over a 3rd done. Got engaged at MK, and visited DLP for our honeymoon, taking a few extra days to travel the French countryside seeing the sites from the France movie at Epcot. Capped things off with 2 days at the (real) Matterhorn. So, uh... yeah, we love us some Disney. Fortunately, I know none of you here will judge us. :)

See you onboard!

Hi all!

I think my wife and I might have won the prize for most-last-minute-booking-ever. We booked last week, 7A GTY under the FLR rate, got bumped to 4D midship starboard. Not sure I could have expected anything better! Family veranda room for two? Definitely. :)

This is our second cruise, did the Dream for our 2Y anniversary in May. 4-night Bahamas. Wanted to start short as my wife gets motion sick on most everything. Now we're hooked and ready for more. Next stop, Platinum CC! ;)

We had planned this one for a while, originally wanted to do end of October (true Halloween), but have to travel for work instead. Then I dragged my feet on booking this one hoping for an FLR rate on 5A like we had on the Dream. 5A dried up without a discount, so we (finally) decided to just do the 7A. Just glad we got in in time to book our excursions. No travel docs yet though... 10:30 PAT, so plenty of time to get it worked out.

This is getting long, so ill just introduce us and then shut up. My wife is Tiffany (29) and I'm Anthony (31). We live in Orlando, are Passholders (of course) and are in the parks all the time for dinner and such. Current mission is to check off all the WDW resorts off the list. We're just over a 3rd done. Got engaged at MK, and visited DLP for our honeymoon, taking a few extra days to travel the French countryside seeing the sites from the France movie at Epcot. Capped things off with 2 days at the (real) Matterhorn. So, uh... yeah, we love us some Disney. Fortunately, I know none of you here will judge us. :)

See you onboard!

Welcome. Nope, no judging - but there is sarcasm and plenty of it! :yay: I think you already found your way to our FB page!!

The Schwimmer's, me 37, wife 37 and son 6 from Atlanta booked a few weeks ago.

Perfect Match told me about this forum over on CC. Never knew about it until today. Glad I found it!

Hi schwimmair. Glad you found your way over here. So, are you coming diving in GC?

Anyone else who said early on that they might be diving in GC still planning to go? I do not go on FB, so if you've been talking about it there I haven't seen the conversation.

We only have a few more days to go until we are aboard the Fantasy! :banana:

We're doing "Discover Scuba" on Costa Maya/Mesoamerican Reef, so maybe by the next cruise we can join you guys. :)

Hi schwimmair. Glad you found your way over here. So, are you coming diving in GC?

Anyone else who said early on that they might be diving in GC still planning to go? I do not go on FB, so if you've been talking about it there I haven't seen the conversation.

We only have a few more days to go until we are aboard the Fantasy! :banana:

I signed off on CC and am now over here. Thanks for the snorkel tips about SB.

Schwimm

I am not on FB but my wife is. Can someone tell us what to type in the search box so we can like the group? Clear skies, Schwimm

Search:
Fantasy western pirate party (9/28/13 to 10/5/13)

Make sure you let me know your name because we've had a lot of scammers so I'm only adding people who are truly part of our group :-)

We're getting really close and I wanted to remind everyone of the meet we have set up on boarding day....

3pm in the main lobby where you board the ship. The area will be straight ahead from the door you enter the ship. If there's a display there at the time there is an area to the left (behind the stairs) stop by and say hi just for a few minutes so we can put faces to names. I hope to see you all there!

Search:
Fantasy western pirate party (9/28/13 to 10/5/13)

Make sure you let me know your name because we've had a lot of scammers so I'm only adding people who are truly part of our group :-)

Thanks! Her name is Carrie.

Schwimm

At this point I believe we're still going snorkeling at GC but I don't think we set up an official group or meet time or anything for that. There are 2 options we discussed; one is Sunset House and the other is Eden's Rock. I think Eden's rock is closer to the ship but Sunset House was recommended by someone who'd been there a lot before. It's probably just going to be me and my son so we're going to wing it, but I invited anyone who wants to come along to make a group of it. We can make more hard plans if there's interest in doing so.

Does anyone know of a place within walking distance for free Wi-Fi in GC or Cozumel?

Clear skies,
Schwimm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter