Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

Hi everyone! We just booked for this cruise yesterday! It will be myself, my 10 year old daughter, my cousin and her husband and their 4-5 year old daughter (she has a birthday while on board)! Would like info on how to participate in the fish exchange program! :)

Hello and welcome!!!

FE- just send me a PM with room #, names, ages, likes, celebrations, and if there are any allergies, and an email you want the final list sent to :-)

This weekend I'll update everyone about how many people are on the list.

Haha we are from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia! It's our first cruise! First real vacation I've planned for my daughter! Super excited! :)

Tell me something about your family, lol that will make 10 post!

Lol my DD will be 10 and my niece will be having her 5th birthday while on board! We are trying to come with all sorts of ways to surprise them! It's only been a week since e decided to do this and I'm already bursting at the seams! Lol

Lol my DD will be 10 and my niece will be having her 5th birthday while on board! We are trying to come with all sorts of ways to surprise them! It's only been a week since e decided to do this and I'm already bursting at the seams! Lol

This will be our first time. My DD will be just Turing 5 and my DS will be 20 months olds. This trip is all about our 5 year old. I am loving everything that I am learning from these boards. Loving the FE,I just know my kids will loving coming back to all the gifts.

FE update:

If your name is NOT here please PM me.

hgambaro124
Sgc1107
Crash10285
Elizablake :confused3 MISSING your email!
marceabee80 :confused3 MISSING your email!
CCGMatt
Cheermm
Jaxbocchetti
victoria samson
Spunky1968 :confused3 MISSING your email!
Tinyteen19401 :confused3 MISSING your email!
disney canadian
~Mandy~

15 total rooms

Adults-29
Teens (16-18)-1
Tweens (10-15)-3
Kids (5-10)-6
itty bitties (under 5)-7

Total 46 people :cool1:

FE update:

If your name is NOT here please PM me.

hgambaro124
Sgc1107
Crash10285
Elizablake :confused3 MISSING your email!
marceabee80 :confused3 MISSING your email!
CCGMatt
Cheermm
Jaxbocchetti
victoria samson
Spunky1968 :confused3 MISSING your email!
Tinyteen19401 :confused3 MISSING your email!
disney canadian
~Mandy~

15 total rooms

Adults-29
Teens (16-18)-1
Tweens (10-15)-3
Kids (5-10)-6
itty bitties (under 5)-7

Total 46 people :cool1:

Sent my email address! :)

Haha we are from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia! It's our first cruise! First real vacation I've planned for my daughter! Super excited! :)

My family is from Yarmouth Nova Scotia! My husband is from Cape Breton and we lived there for a few years just after we got married. Where about in Cape Breton are you guys from? We live in Arichat :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter