Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by JDBlair, Oct 27, 2011.

1. tinyteen19401

tinyteen19401 Mouseketeer

My DD turns 5 on the 9th of September. This trip is for her birthday so her dream of meeting the princess can come true.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinyteen19401

I was told yes. I think that once I Yale my DD we will not be able to get her to leave witch is fine she's on vacation and having fun.

4. tinyteen19401

We are not. My DH thinks its to much walking for the kids. My hope it that we can get to Disney world in 2015 threw my work. We earn trips each year and its time for another Disney trip.

5. perfectmatch300

perfectmatch300 DIS Veteran

We are back from our Princess cruise, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of me here now. Princess was fun, compared far more favorably to Disney than I expected. Overall though, Disney still wins hands down in my book!

I'm looking for excursions in Costa Maya & Cozumel. So far I haven't been able to decide what we might want to do. I know I will be scuba diving in Grand Cayman. Don't know what, if anything that DH will be doing there. Castaway Cay we will do some snorkeling, and I'd like to rent bikes. We did ziplining, power snorkeling, and America's Cup Yacht/Segway excursions on our Princess cruise that will be hard to top. I do know that we can do similar excursions on this cruise, but we are thinking of trying some different choices. Anyone else planning their excursions yet?

6. Disney Canadian

Disney Canadian Mouseketeer

We're doing a day at Magic Kingdom :)

We were given a one day pass so we are going to fly in on the 26th and staying at AoA (Little Mermaid...DD has wanted to stay there since we were there last September in the Nemo suite) Thursday and Friday night. We're doing MK on the Friday, it's MNSSHP that night so we will get a dinner res around 630 so we can make the most of the park before we get kicked out ;) The early night works out well for us anyway.

I am so excited to take my DD on Splash Mountain! It is my all time favourite ride ever and she wasn't quite tall enough in September and then when we went in January she was but it was closed! :scared1:

7. CrisTinee

CrisTinee Earning My Ears

I'm new to this and don't understand it yet... Could you kindly explain.... What cruise is this for? If its for our cruise I would like to join the FE.... Thanks

8. CrisTinee

Can you add me!!!

9. Victoria Samson

Victoria Samson Earning My Ears

My family and I are going down the 26th were just going to do DT Disney the day we get there since we don't get in until late afternoon. My DD is only 3 so were not going to do Disney until she's a bit older. We are however going to Island of adventure at Orlando the 27th (Wizarding world of HP is on my bucket list) were also stay at the AoA in the little mermaid part :)

10. Disney Canadian

That's crazy! What a coincidence :thumbsup2 My DD is only 3 as well. We went for the first time when she was just shy of 3. Let me tell you, she LOVED it! I know every child/family is different but just thought I'd let you know our experience.

Downtown is great too...one of my favourite spots (and DDs as well!). We might hit it on Thursday depending on when our flights get in. We definitely want to spend some time at The Big Blue Pool...it is quite awesome! :goodvibes

11. CrisTinee

Who do I contact to be added to the FE? This is for the September 28, 2013 western right?

12. Marceabee80

Marceabee80 Earning My Ears

When they come on this thread they will see your request and add you! :)

13. CrisTinee

Ok. Thanks.

14. Disney Canadian

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I have to say, waiting for this trip will be much easier through the summer than waiting through the winter!

Also, my DD3 will be starting Junior Kindergarten this September...being a stay at home mom of 1 will make this especially difficult for me :sad1: It will, however make this trip extra special because I'll have my babes with me (and my DH) for a whole week again!

15. Victoria Samson

Victoria Samson Earning My Ears

My DD is so tiny though...she's just shy of 25 pounds lol. I think we want to wait until she's big enough to go on a bunch of rides. I guess I don't really know what's there for little kids I've just been told to hold off so we have. I should really be checking things myself now that I have just read this back and sound like an idiot for just assuming she's to small because people have told me she is.

16. CrisTinee

Does anyone know the size of the stateroom porthole? I want to make something but don't know size.

17. CrisTinee

This posting 10 sucks...lol. I just wanna be added to the FE and know who is in it. I'm personally making the things.

18. CrisTinee

What size are your FE?

19. CrisTinee

Any tips of info I need to know about cruise. This is our second Disney Cruise

20. CrisTinee

Ok who do I contact for the FE??

21. sgc1107

sgc1107 sgc1107

Look back (page 22 on mobile version) just posted the I do Friday but a few more have been added.