Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

My DD is 3. She plays with 4-5 year olds all the time at preschool though! I'm sure they'd have lots of fun. I hope you guys book this one.
My DD is 3 as well :) I'm a little nervous about leaving her alone in the clubs so it's nice to know there will be other children her age there as well.

I am also very nervous about it! My DD is always with family even when in preschool. I have need left her with an adult who wasn't my family! I'm sure it'll be fine... My cousin went on this exact cruise last year and she was nervous to by she said he had a blast in the clubs.

Disney Canadian said:
So excited for our first Disney Cruise, well first ever cruise for that matter!! :)

Myself (31, 32 by day 5), my DH (32) and DD (3). Did I mention that I am so excited?!?

Hello and welcome to the group!!! The first one is always exciting! Just keep reading on dis and you'll be a pro before September!!

Hey guys! Just wondering where everyone is from? My family and I are from Nova Scotia Canada :)

We are from Shepherdstown, WV. This is our 2nd Disney Cruise.. Cruised on the Dream in 2011, 3 day Bahama. Our little guy was only 9 months at the time and the Small Wonders Nursery was amazing! I would only leave him a couple of hours.. but they were so wonderful. My old kids were 7 and 10 at the time and had a blast in the kid clubs! We are doing the FE too! Thought it would be fun!

I am also very nervous about it! My DD is always with family even when in preschool. I have need left her with an adult who wasn't my family! I'm sure it'll be fine... My cousin went on this exact cruise last year and she was nervous to by she said he had a blast in the clubs.

We were nervous last time when my son was 11 months and had to go in the nursery but they were great...then we went on Norwegian last may and because he was potty trained they let him go into the kids club and he loved it had a blast....they gave us a phone that they would call if there was a problem but they never called :) every night at dinner he would get crazy so we would bring him to the camp so we could eat and he would get so excited he really loved it and had so much fun!!!

i'm sure he will enjoy being with kids other than being dragged around the boat to what we want to do and it give us time to just relax...i know people who leave the kids there all day i don't know if i'll do that but every once in a while he will be going lol...

Hey everyone!! Woohoo 7mo to go!!

I wanted to take a minute to remind everyone of the information I need for the FE list. I have received information for a lot of people that does not include some of the following. If you have missed something I have already sent you a PM After I have entered your information in.

Room number
First names (to personalize gifts)
Ages (optional, would be great to base gift on age)
Allergies (if any)
Fun info (things you like about Disney, celebrating anything?)
EMAIL (I need to email you the list!)

If your new to the group and want to join simply send me a PM with your info and ill add you. I'm busy working during the week so most of the time people are just entered on the weekend. After I've received your information I will send you back a message saying that I got it, and all is well or I need further information from you.

FE totals....

34 total

Adults: 22
Teens (16-18): 1
Tweens (10-15): 2
Kids (5-10): 4
Itty bitties (under 5): 5

:-) growing and growing!!

The Facebook page is ready to roll :)

Please send me a PM here on the DIS with your FB information so that I can friend you and then add you to the group.
I would like to be part of the fb group but I have to have 10 posts first...this is number 7 :)

We have just confirmed this cruise for the Sept. 28, 2013. We are a family of 4 with 2 kids ages 7 and 4 from near Toronto, Canada. This will be our first Disney cruise. We are die-hard Royal Caribbean cruisers until now so anxious to try something different.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
So nice to see fellow Canadians! We are from the Ottawa area (originally from the Hamilton area). There is myself (turning 32 on cruise), my dh (32) and dd (4 in November)

Good Evening all!
My husband and I just booked our first disney cruise for my birthday and we are so excited! We can't wait to meet new people and see new places. Hopefully these next few months will go by quickly!!!

When's you bday? I'm celebrating mine onboard as well...and in Cozumel! So excited :)

Disney Canadian said:
When's you bday? I'm celebrating mine onboard as well...and in Cozumel! So excited :)

I believe that's when I'm celebrating mine as well! October 2 right?!

hgambaro124 said:
yeah with a 3 year old i'm better off at magic kingdom then epcot and we can't wait to see the new fantasyland!!!

Whoever is doing the fish extender count us in our cabin number is 5052 and there are 4 of us:
Me (Heather) 33
Husband (John) turning 32 on the cruise
Son (Marc) 3
Aunt (Debbie) 55

does anyone else have a toddler going on the cruise who they are going to put into the kids club???

We went on Norwegian and we put him in there kids club and he loved it!!! so it should be good for us to have some alone time and possibly start working on baby number 2 lol :)
:cool1:

Hi heather! I will be turning 32 on the cruise as well and have a 3 yo dd :) We plan on signing her up for the clubs, I think she will just love them. She is in love with all things Disney!

Crash10285 said:
I believe that's when I'm celebrating mine as well! October 2 right?!

Yes! I've never done a vacation for my birthday (close but never away on the actual day). It should be wonderful. Can't decide what to do. I was going to do the dolphin excursion but now I'm planning on doing the costa maya one. Maybe I'll just spend the better part of the day at Senses :D

Disney Canadian said:
Yes! I've never done a vacation for my birthday (close but never away on the actual day). It should be wonderful. Can't decide what to do. I was going to do the dolphin excursion but now I'm planning on doing the costa maya one. Maybe I'll just spend the better part of the day at Senses :D

Yes! We wanna do the dolphin one at Costa maya as well. It looks like its the best one with the most time with them. I heard Cozumel is good for jewelry, my husband will probably be in trouble since its my birthday lol

Disney Canadian said:
How does the fish extender work? Do we bring something for everyone on the list? Price limit?

Not decided yet, as for price limit youse your own judgment. It's suppose to be fun, but don't go broke buying stuff! I like the idea of individual gifts what about you guys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter