Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

Thanks! I'm a little nervous since this is our first time doing anything like this but I'm an extreme planner so i'm sure i'll get to a more comfortable state of mind soon!

Thanks! I'm a little nervous since this is our first time doing anything like this but I'm an extreme planner so i'm sure i'll get to a more comfortable state of mind soon!

you can plan excursions but when on board there is no planning you just kind of go with the flow, my son is also 3 so if you put your son in the kids club i'm sure our boys will be together for that...Just enjoy yourself cruises are amazing!!!

Hi there everyone! We booked this cruise about a month ago, but I wanted to be sure we are taking it before posting.
We are Tracy and Adam...we will be traveling with my in-laws. We were considering doing the DVC Member Cruise which is going on during this cruise, as we had just gotten off of the January Member Cruise, but then discovered that we could do 7 nights for less than the 4 nights on the Member Cruise.

This will be our 8th Disney Cruise...we have done:
Magic Jan. 16, 2010...7 night Eastern
Magic Jan. 8, 2011...7 night Western
Dream Oct. 6, 2011...3 night Bahamas (missed Castaway Cay :headache:)
Magic March 23, 2012 (without kids)...6 night Western (no Key West)
Fantasy June 2, 2012...7 night Eastern (booked last minute with DVC deal)
Dream August 15, 2012...4 night Bahamas
Dream Jan. 10, 2012...3 night DVC Member Cruise (without kids)

Clearly we are DCL addicts! We will be going on this one without our kids, and celebrating our 4th anniversary, and my in-laws 42nd anniversary!

Can't wait to get to know you all! I haven't made it through all of the pages of this post yet. :dance3:

We just did the Mayan Ruins and highlights in Cozumel a few weeks ago. We enjoyed it since it was our first time ever there I felt like I got to see some things I wouldn't have had we not done it.

Hi there everyone! We booked this cruise about a month ago, but I wanted to be sure we are taking it before posting.
We are Tracy and Adam...we will be traveling with my in-laws. We were considering doing the DVC Member Cruise which is going on during this cruise, as we had just gotten off of the January Member Cruise, but then discovered that we could do 7 nights for less than the 4 nights on the Member Cruise.

Clearly we are DCL addicts! We will be going on this one without our kids, and celebrating our 4th anniversary, and my in-laws 42nd anniversary!

Can't wait to get to know you all! I haven't made it through all of the pages of this post yet. :dance3:

How was the member cruise?? i've been debating but we always cruise on points and its sooo many points...

scrapbookmomma74 said:

Hello!! Welcome!!!

Hi all! Me DH and DD5 are most likely going to be on this cruise! It is between this and a January one but I think I can talk my DH into this one! Are there any other families with DD that are around 5? She will be 5 in May actually. We are from Connecticut. Any others from here?

My DD is 3. She plays with 4-5 year olds all the time at preschool though! I'm sure they'd have lots of fun. I hope you guys book this one.

scrapbookmomma74 said:

Hi!! Wow what fun cruises you have done. This is our third. Our in laws and another couple friends with my I laws are going as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter