Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

We will be on this cruise as well. Booked months ago But forgot to get on this to see what's going on. Our Two girls Isabel age 12 and Gabrielle age 6 will be with my husband, Scott and I. This is our 5th Disney cruise and I am trying to get on the last minute fish extender group as that has been a treat for my girls each time. If I can get on the FB group as I am a FB guru, use it for communication lots. Counting down now!!!

Hello & welcome!!!

Just search for the FB group or go back and find the link. :-)

We will be on this cruise, is it too late to get on the fish extender list? This will be our 4th Disney cruise but we have never done fish extenders before so are newbies to that. Is it just for kids or do the adults do it too? We have a 5 year old son that we thought would love getting and delivering goodies!

Patricia

We will be on this cruise, is it too late to get on the fish extender list? This will be our 4th Disney cruise but we have never done fish extenders before so are newbies to that. Is it just for kids or do the adults do it too? We have a 5 year old son that we thought would love getting and delivering goodies!

Patricia

Email tshaiq@yahoo.com she is handling the group still open.

Hi everyone my name is Dacia (27) and I will be traveling with my brother Felix (20) and my son Christian (6). This will be our 4th Disney cruise and I look forward to it every year, it's our new family tradition!!! Last year September 29th Fantasy Cruise was our first time doing the FE and it was so much fun my son after dinner would always race to our room to see what was in our fish extender. I look forward to sailing with everyone!!!!

Hi everyone my name is Dacia (27) and I will be traveling with my brother Felix (20) and my son Christian (6). This will be our 4th Disney cruise and I look forward to it every year, it's our new family tradition!!! Last year September 29th Fantasy Cruise was our first time doing the FE and it was so much fun my son after dinner would always race to our room to see what was in our fish extender. I look forward to sailing with everyone!!!!

See my post a couple of post ago. Email Tammie.pirate:

Hello everyone,
The last FE group has decided to close on Tuesday, Sept. 10, at 6:00 pm. So if you are interested please email me at tshaiq@yahoo.com before it is to late.
Thanks
Tammie

The second FE group will be closing on Sept 10th at 6:00 central. If you want to join us email Tammie at address a couple of post ago.pirate:

Last minute cruise makes for a very happy family! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, first on the Fantasy. Along with my husband, we are traveling with our 6 children ages 4, 7, 10, 13, 15, 16. Can't wait! I'll be emailing Tammie to join the FE group. Sounds like fun.

Last minute cruise makes for a very happy family! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, first on the Fantasy. Along with my husband, we are traveling with our 6 children ages 4, 7, 10, 13, 15, 16. Can't wait! I'll be emailing Tammie to join the FE group. Sounds like fun.

Hello, welcome to the group!! I see your name, where are you from?

:thumbsup2

I saw the Georgia and thought maybe you'd be from there. :-) long flight for you guys!
We're actually driving:( It's 14 hours, but we are stopping at Perdido Key for a few nights before the cruise and after. We had originally planned to book a cruise out of Galveston again, but this one on the Fantasy came available. We couldn't resist!

We're actually driving:( It's 14 hours, but we are stopping at Perdido Key for a few nights before the cruise and after. We had originally planned to book a cruise out of Galveston again, but this one on the Fantasy came available. We couldn't resist!

Save so money and book a parking spot at park port Canaveral dot com. It is about half the price.

Yuck!! Drive safe!

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let everybody know just in case they were interested that today is the last day that the second FE will be open. We are closing today at 6:00 central time, so let me know if you want to join in the fun.
Thanks
Tammie
tshaiq@yahoo.com

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let everybody know just in case they were interested that today is the last day that the second FE will be open. We are closing today at 6:00 central time, so let me know if you want to join in the fun.
Thanks
Tammie
tshaiq@yahoo.com

Hi again,
The second FE group is officially closed. We have an awesome group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter