Sept. 25, 2005 Wonder--Who else is on?

Thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully they just left them at the door (not home yet!).

Melissa

:cheer2: We got our docs too! (so cute!) I can't wait~ Congrats to all of you with ur upgrades! Rub some of that good luck on me....or :wizard: sprinkle MY reservation with some of that pixie dust, would ya? :rotfl2: All I was hoping for was to be more midship...I'm in 6504...allllll the way up front. (This board has me paranoid about the motion sickness :guilty: ) I booked in February, and they couldn't move me. :confused3 ??? I'll keep my fingers crossed & pack some dramamine. Hey...I'm just happy there's only 3 weeks to go.. :banana: I'm sooooo excited!!! See you guys there :moped: ...don't forget your sunscreen! :sunny:

We haven't gotten ours yet either but they need to go through the Travel Agent.

According to the disneycruise website we did score a sweet upgrade - from a Cat 12 to a Cat 9 - midship.... Cabin 2052.

Anyone ever hear of being downgraded again when you get to Port Canaveral?

pjd02176 said:
We haven't gotten ours yet either but they need to go through the Travel Agent.

According to the disneycruise website we did score a sweet upgrade - from a Cat 12 to a Cat 9 - midship.... Cabin 2052.

Anyone ever hear of being downgraded again when you get to Port Canaveral?

I have not heard of anyone being "downgraded" at the port. Congratulations on the upgrade! We are directly accross the hall from you we will be in cabins 2550 and 2548. We were very happy with our upgrades also, could not have asked for a better location, midship.

We also got a upgrade, from inside stateroom 7029 to ocean view 7010, my fisrt upgrade in 5 years. :cool1:

If anyone is looking for a Palo dinner time, we just released one for the second night at 6:00pm. I hope one of you can get it.

Hi! We still haven't received our documents either, ours have to go through the travel agent too, how long should we wait before I call to find out where they are.

Can't wait, I already started packing!!! :cool1:

fernifamily said:
Hi! We still haven't received our documents either, ours have to go through the travel agent too, how long should we wait before I call to find out where they are.

Can't wait, I already started packing!!! :cool1:
Acording to what I've read from Disney you should receive your documents two weeks prior to travel. It wouldn't hurt to contact your travel agent in case they are sitting on it.
Glad to see others are as excited to go as I am. :Pinkbounc
Lori

:wave2: Hi, I went through a travel agent and I received my docs yesterday. Can't wait. :hourglass I also have one question. I have a onboard credit coming. When do I receive that. Is the info given to me when I check in?

DIS_JKK said:
:wave2: Hi, I went through a travel agent and I received my docs yesterday. Can't wait. :hourglass I also have one question. I have a onboard credit coming. When do I receive that. Is the info given to me when I check in?

Your credit will be on your account when you check in.

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY WE SAIL!!!!!!!!

Got our docs today!!!!!!! :dancer:

We are really close, I am so excited that I am already almost finished packing!!

I have one question, I have read that you can bring liquor and beer on the ship, I would like to bring bottled water, do you know if I can bring the water on the plane with me? If not is there somewhere I can get water at the airport?

Thanks! :wave2:

I can't believe the Cruise is almost here!

Out of curiosity, I have two questions for all of you:

1) Did you make plans for Palo's? (we did, the first night! Can't wait for the souffle!!! It's the best!)

2) Are you planning on going ashore or are you staying on the boat the day we port at the Bahamas? (We are planning a relaxation day on the ship)

Melissa

Wow! That's alot of dancin' bananas up there.... :rotfl: I am so excited....it's almost here......YES!!!! To answer your questions...for us, no Palo. We're bringing our little one and I'm not too sure how she'll do in Flounders :rolleyes: but we are going to try to visit Bahamas with her, alot of people have been telling me to just stay on the ship...I think we'll be good, she's well traveled and usually very well behaved. I couldn't see going to the Bahamas and not getting off the ship IMHO. See you guys soon! :wave2:

Yes, we made reservations for brunch at Palos for the sea day--can't wait for the crab legs!

For Nassau I rented a room at Atlantis for the day so that we can use the pools/waterslides/The Dig and the beaches. The resort is absolutely beautiful, something to see.

I have packed alot of our stuff but still more to go! Only one week to go! See you all soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter