Sept. 25, 2005 Wonder--Who else is on?

two-foxes

DIS Veteran
DH (Tim) and I (Jill) will be enjoying a few days get away on the 9/25/05 Wonder. It is a bit early still, but is anyone else coming?

We are hoping 9/25/05 will treat us better than the 9/25/04 cruise did.....we had to deal with Hurricane Jeanne on that one!!!

Looks like we may have the ship to ourselves! We'll have our 2 daughters (will be 4 & 2), and our baby son...due in January!

We've cruised in September twice before, and have had GREAT experiences (better than our January cruises).

Karen

Congrats on your pregnancy! I won't complain about having the ship to ourselves, to be honest! :smooth:

It is still early, so I bet more will come aboard soon!

Had to cancell our 7 day cruise because of the charter so we are going 09-25 with you guys my DW Rhonda and I Barron hope to see you there, and I too hope this cruise is better than your last lol

Any of you doing days either before or after the cruise at WDW? We are probably doing 3 or 4 after the cruise.....this was supposed to be our "non vacation year" but I can't very well justify flying all the way down to Florida and not even go to WDW!!!

We will be at Pop Century for 3 days after the cruise and giong into the parks we have 3 days left on our hopper passes. Pop Century rates are 77$ per nite no view(better than using Dvc points).I wish we could all meet somwhere on the ship, see what the dis board people look like lol maybe we'll see ya on the Wonder.

We met up on the 10/02 with about 80 Disers...it was so fun! The good thing about it is that if you want to do stuff with them (meet for breakfast, link dining times, do an excursion) you can, or you can just say hey when you see them and leave it at that!

I would love to meet up with others!

Are they offering the $77 rate now for the 05 season?

rocketralph- Hey there!

So, I just realized that we go to CC on the day after Nassau and spend the last day at sea....Regardless, I guess we are crawling slowly to get back to port, as normally the same trip is made overnight! We did a four night back in 2002, but Freeport was still a stop then.

So, anyone dive here? DH and I will do a dive in Nassau. If anyone is interested, we probably won't book through DCL. I'll start looking at dive operators in a few months, but alot of them do snorkle trips along with the divers. We did a group dive with a bunch of Disers in St Thomas....Great Fun!

Will will be joining you. :cool1:

Myself, DH, and 8 yr old son. This is our first Disney cruise, and first for our son, but we did cruise before. We're doing the land/sea and will be at WDW
on the 22nd, I also couldn't go to Florida without going to WDW.

Hope to meet some of you on the ship.

Just paid our deposit today....We will be on the 9/25 as well!!! YIPPIE!!! First cruise ever! Can't wait...9/28 is my husband's birthday...maybe I can do something cute for him...I definately have a LONG time to think about it & come up with something!

Oh, it is not TOO far away, right? ;) My DHs birthday is on the 27th, and it will hopefully go better than his birthday on DCL went in 2004! We spent the day driving to Ft Lauderdale and in a ball room at a hotel with a thousand other people waiting to get on the Magic! Hopefully this one can be spent in Palo! Clooz4u, just make sure you tell your TA or DCL that it is DH's birthday. On the first night, they should bring a cake to your table and sing to him! If he's anything like my DH, he'll just love every second of it :blush:

We are still debating if we should do any days at WDW, too. Looks like we'll book a night at POFQ and do Divequest at Epcot on the 29th....we'll see!

I guess your right...It's not that far away~ I guess what I was thinking is that it just can't come soon enough. If you can't tell I'm ecstatic! Like a kid in a candy store!!! LOL Thanks for the advice Jill & Tim , I will definately let someone know it's his b-day. He'll be SO embarassed..(HAHAHA). I can see his face blushing just thinking about it! Anyway, I'm with you...I hope we have good weather. We live here in Florida, so we had to deal with all 3 hurricanes last year. I'll just keep my fingers crossed!!!

Well I talked the family into going! This will be mine DH and DS (will be 5) second cruise in our lives (last one was DCL too) MIL FIL SIL BIL DNeice DNephews joing and the first cruise of their lives :)

We are boarding on MIL's birthday. So it should be fun! Hope we have good weather and see you all at Castaway Cay!

Oh I need to add we will be at WDW for Thursday and Friday night after leaving Sat night :)

Just another little bump up.....it is slowly but surely coming! Just emailed in my REAS requests yesterday. You know, just so I can change them when the dining rotation changes around again!

two-foxes said:
3Disneynuts-

Lets hope we don't miss CC on this one!!! ;)
HAHAHAHAHA I know there are some people that wish I will. But let me tell you I won't be screaming for compensation LMAO or staring an I hate DCL website LMAO. Two foxes I am psyched you are on too WOOHOO. Lets hope for the best Sept Cruise EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two-foxes said:
Just another little bump up.....it is slowly but surely coming! Just emailed in my REAS requests yesterday. You know, just so I can change them when the dining rotation changes around again!
Two Foxes, I'm curious, what's an REAS request? :confused3 I'd like to send mine too! :teeth:

Clooz4u said:
Two Foxes, I'm curious, what's an REAS request? :confused3 I'd like to send mine too! :teeth:

The REAS (Romantic Escape at Sea) package is an add on you can add to your cruise for I think $339. It includes a couples massage, gift basket with champagne in your room, a champagne "breakfast in bed" (glorified room service, but more offerings) and the Palo surcharge along with a romantic turn down service the night you eat in Palo. You can make your Palo and Spa ressies ahead of time. As a courtesy, they also will take dining rotation requests and make Palo bruch and Tea ressies. I emailed DU my requests last week, but they sent me one back saying DCL said it was just too darn early to do that!! Last year, I think I was able to make the ressies about two months before the cruise.

If you are planning on doing a massage in the spa already and eating in palo, I would say it is worth the little bit more for the ability to make the ressies and avoid that bit of the cruise and to customize it just a bit!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest